I wonder why people waste 10k on weddings

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Note this down.

A meher at a nice simple venue with only women. For entertainment there has to be a duff, someone who can sing and leads the buraanbur. Don’t forget the food!! This would be perf wallaahi :lawd:

There definitely has to be a schedule and people can only enter with an invitation. I don’t want no intruders :yacadiim:
Since when do northerners do Buraanbur:gucciwhat:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
They probably started now.
It was a reer bari dhaqan and now probably the misy famous tied with dhaanto

This is the first time someone is saying this to me... Interesting. I need to ask my parents about it.

I know the meaning abaaye i meant noogu celi markale

بارك الله لك، وبارك عليك، وجمع بينكما في خير

اللَّهُمَّ بارِك فيهما وبارِك لَهُما في بِنائِهما

على الخَيْرِ والبرَكَةِ وعلى خَيْرِ طائِر :lawd:
This is the first time someone is saying this to me... Interesting. I need to ask my parents about it.
I see preparing already :siilaanyosmile:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.

I never heard of such thing that northerners usually don’t do buraanbur deh :ayaanswag:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP

Masha'Allah, TabarakAllah, Allahumma Barik.
@RICH dee ducada waala soo hormariyay ee Baaye

wars

Inhermouth
From a gentleman perspective.

My advice for the ladies,is don’t settle for less than you deserve. Just because he is a man of low standards doesn’t mean you should lower your standards too. When you raise your standards only the boys will disappear and the men will step up to meet them, why?

Because men like challenges and are industrious. Unlike lazy boys who only want to smash and dash.

If the wedding is less than $500k adjusted for inflation then it isn’t worth it.

We all know weddings are supposed to be about making a commitment to another person and the best way a man can show that he is committed to you only, and not planning to have a couple more wife’s is to spend his money on you or leave you .

Besides who else would he spend it on if not you? DO YOU WANT HIM TO RUN OF WITH YOUNGER LADY? More beautiful one? More energetic? I know you ladies are smarter than that. Don’t listen to this beta males complain about how expensive your diamond is.

This rule only applies to foreigners and not Somali Kings. Certain rules and restrictions apply. See a Farax near you for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts