I want to Join PL Darawish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
FB_IMG_1574689338158.jpg
truckgan wuxu ka mid yahay 10 technico an tuqaraq geene.... ila iyo hadha jida hore tuqaraq bu joga boowe marke noqoto difaca always number 1 ban galna kkkk

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wasn't your Boqor Cismaan against Darwiish and sending armies to combat them? Ever heard ma duqeyney reer bari? Waa dagaalkii dhexmaray Daraawiish oo dhinac ah iyo Majeerteen iyo Warsangeli oo dhinac ah. Surely you should be too ashamed to even otter the word let alone use it to decorate your army @DR OSMAN

I would use the 'royal regiments' or something else or Puntland Armed forces. You are right but I do know my 'awoowe' fought against those Dhulbahante, we were not on the side of Darwish, we were protecting our kingdom so we don't join the 'colony' in hamar. Just like PL refuses to join amisom colony, they were always like that. Patterns n Correlations are observable till today in Mogadishu. Can u reject that?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I hope he structures his equipments. Some are short distance like ak.47, rpg medium distance, bm 21 long distance, how much supply is needed, he has to know who is dedicated to supplies, he has time the war as they need 'water' at least, when they get tired, who rotates while he does something else light. He has to work out meeshay ku haboon yihin 'strategykisa' dagaal. The whole army needs to work like mathamatical operation, sequence by sequence, we have to break the enemy like mathamatical problem such as quantity, quality, size, the weaknesses like sun tsu said(brain), we must then take care of ourselves to keep our losses as low like medic dedicated to saving the wounded and putting the dead on trucks. It should all work like an network. Just like 'farming' u have to work on sequences right? everything in life is like this if you want to produce a result.

U cant just work of chaos, it ends in CHAOS. U want to see the army working on your plan and then see the 'nidaam' of soldiers on blue print working like a network oo qof walbo hawshisa yaqano, inu dhulkisa iyo dadkisa iyo familykisa difacayo which is moral building, plus he needs to know the rewards because our soldiers are 'mistreated' where-as we put focus on shacabka, war shacabka waa consumer wax bay cunayan keliya, carur bay dhalayan, they just go into dirt, they get replaced, waa the least important runti marki loo barbar dhigo ciidaan iyo business ppl iyo academia iyo govt

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When I die I hope to have a 'farm' but not of 'apples' kkkkk, but HG body parts packaged like 'meat' packages for 'exportations' i will tell my kids this is your 'dhaxal' from 91 civil war, waa bilayan markad suuqa gaysid, at least they wont look back at me and say awoowahay waxba ima dhaafin, they will understand I inherited a fowdo and this was the best I could do to generate 'wealth' for them. My awoowe passed my livestock, life is about passing on your contribution or you become habar gedir oo meel eber malin walbo jogga. That's the only reason I suggested the organ trade not because I was being cruel, I feel ashamed I cant pass onto my kids what my awoowe did, so I want to. I want to leave ab ig farm of 'containers' with referigeration and open 'market' to rich countries or thru 'dubai' and say war waxani naga iibsada si aad dadkina uu badbadisan, aniguna carurtayda wax uu dhaafo. Then I wont be mad at HG, wax baan ka fa'idey. Carurtayda will have billions of dollars of worth of 'kayd' to sell. What u expect to make from 'war' bro? weapon market is to cheap and its oversupplied.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@FBIsomalia My dad said spare parts business is halal. Packaged HG and 'reserve' it. He also said we should tell our soldiers to collect the 'dead bodies' of your enemies, each soldier is given body parts to sell to 'rich market' as 'incentive' for his contribution to the war. So we achieve our objectives of winning, we ensure we collect the enemy bodies and 'reserve' it and turn into a business model. Hala qaybiyo 'booty' of the 'war' sidu islamka yirahdo. Let each one walk away with 200k.

I would be extra motivated to join the war. I will be like this guy 2:27 mark as I examine the REWARDS of my bravery.

We can then 'pay' back PL govt the 'expenses' of the war and share the rest with the soldiers. PL govt must open up 'company' in the world to sell the body parts at the best price not the 'black market' it's cheap there cause its suq madow like 3rd world.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Jablibax war niyahow naga fariso wa iska hadlaysa. War ciidaankani waa inay 'morale' fican helan, reward fican helan, waa inay og yihin mentally gurigooda loo imanaya oo naagahooda la kufsanaya iyo dhulka laga qaadanaya. That's enuff morale. Let them compete for body part of the enemy and capture as many and 'store' ha ugu tagin fieldka, waa 2 million dollar ninkasi, IIBSADA SIDA ADOOMIHI. Anigu I know slavery my awoowe used to have slaves on his farm in afgoye, war niyahow waxani waa 'suuq' ana 'faido' ku helayo ma aha neceb

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
@FBIsomalia My dad said spare parts business is halal. Packaged HG and 'reserve' it. He also said we should tell our soldiers to collect the 'dead bodies' of your enemies, each soldier is given body parts to sell to 'rich market' as 'incentive' for his contribution to the war. So we achieve our objectives of winning, we ensure we collect the enemy bodies and 'reserve' it and turn into a business model. Hala qaybiyo 'booty' of the 'war' sidu islamka yirahdo. Let each one walk away with 200k.

I would be extra motivated to join the war. I will be like this guy 2:27 mark as I examine the REWARDS of my bravery.

We can then 'pay' back PL govt the 'expenses' of the war and share the rest with the soldiers. PL govt must open up 'company' in the world to sell the body parts at the best price not the 'black market' it's cheap there cause its suq madow like 3rd world.
Crazy Dirtoore, We are Muslims we cant do that. We should award our enemies by the islam way.

Ma duqaynay reer bari was conducted by reer ceel afweyne and ceerigabo isaaq. I will bring the British documents of that xasuuq. The mad Mullah also praises reer turwa of HY in that poem. The commander of the xasuuq was a HJ man named ibrahim boghol who was the commander of the dervish forces. He is well documented by the British aswell and died commanding the last battle in taleex.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@FBIsomalia ali saleman doesn't understand slavery. It's not like how they present in the west. My mum told me her awoowe went to zanzibar(mombasa was apart of it) and bought them, they were captured in war, they didn't slave ppl unless there was a 'war' and in 'war' there is no rules, they then made money from the 'loot' cause he was of no use to them the victor. That's when they brought them to the 'market' place and ppl auctioned on them and my awoowe wud buy it so he can use them as farm hand because they had the best experience, they were inspected for 'skills' not just 'strength' but knowledge of 'farming'. They didn't want 'desert people' as they lacked the skill, they were 'sold' as export for 'soldier or mercenaries' no joke. Egypt mamluks were soldier slave kingdom. We exported HG for that reason as mercenaries to arabia at the time especially our 'allies' and made a good return while purchasing zanzibari for fishing as they know how to fish and we didn't. We made money while they went fishing, we did livestock, two sources of income ma garatay, more 'GDP' in that day. Now it's different economic climate.

So I still stand by my position, I don't see it as a morally conflicting problem, it's war zone, it's spare parts for medical industry when they reach advances to have the parts in need. It's good market product, 2 million if u fully utilize the parts and store it. It can help pay of any expenses to the govt in the war effort and at the same be a good bonus payment or 'gold' reserve. Muslims wud raid gold, women, and take slaves what u talking about as they had market value or some 'use'. Those days r still alive, it's jsut humans want spare parts now from other humans and we can fill the void from our war effort. It all works out financially speaking.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@FBIsomalia u think I am lying don't u about HG? look at how Isaaq was exported for mercenaries of britain, wala iibsada waxani niyahow, half of them are lost in europe or dead.

Desert ppl are slaves but only when a supply is needed in a 'war'. I will export HG and Isaaq before someone else does like Turks do HG and Brits might get Isaaq again. Yaan laga hormarin niyahow kaftan ma aha waxani, I am serious. I am from slave trading family on my 'mother side'. I know slaves, we even h ave relative who is of slave stock in our family, we are close and have no enmity but it's business. I want to slave Isaaq and provide good 'returns' on his body parts and then 'sign' him up for 'mercenary duties' like his ancestors. U need to export Irir and make GDP from him. UAE already has base there knowing this fact.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Before Keenadiid/ITALY heeshish waxanu ku ahayn in koonfurta 'la qaybsado' heeshishki waa jebiyeen, wayna weerareen. King Osman baba roona oo yiri ii daaya 'bari nugaal' waxba kama rabi koonfur and he had his trade network to oman and zanzibar oo waqtikasi isku xirna. Hada maxaa diidayo in turki iyo majerten hawiye maydkooda qaybsado? koley GDP kale ma yaale. Maxaa diiday UAE iyo Majerten in la qaybsado Isaaq marki la dhoofiyo sida awoowashisa ay manta cardiff ku yihin AKHDAM LA XOREEYAY. War anigu dadkani irir waan aqana waa adoon, maskaxdooda ayaaba adoonsan, weligood wax ma soo kordhiyan laga reebo VACUUM IYO CHAOS. Darod left the whole state economy, academia, military, hadan manta dalka ku laaban laha oo darod joggo, I cud bring my friends from australia but IRIR CAME. I want to make money now of IRIR so I didn't lose 30 years for nothing. It's business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending