I want to Join PL Darawish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sxb theres not much you can do when you are carpet bombed from the sky, this why you need to think of counter measures for the air. If you can trump the airforce whats left is ground force and ground force are just bani aadan, somali iyo bani aadan somali ayaa adag. Recall the darawish they were fierce and couldve stalemated the empire but they had no counter measure to airplanes. Zo.0malis waan ka adagnahey we need to focus on militaries with airforce, this is how the cubans defeated us in 77 and britain in 20 and italians against boqor cisman.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Libaaxseendheer I don't have 'data' to work so it's all guesses. But if I did, u can apply the mathamatics quite quick on your soldiers.

First u need to group them on General, Commanders, Soldiers. Then in the commanders u may have another 'structure' of grading on 'experience and battle history' so this can be 'Commander 1, assistant, etc). Soldiers then are broken down into 'speed, time, adability to change, can work in chaos' depends how they score after training is applied. They get even graded on 'gradings' u want the best leading his sector, sub sector, sub sub sub sector, etc. If each squad is '100'.

I will apply maths how many needs to be 'medic or first aid trained', how many need to be 'snipers', how many need to be 'front-line' or leading the 'charge' as their more 'expendable' then say the other ones of higher grade in their sub sub sub sector. I want to test their 'mental' strength not at 'yelling at them' there is no 'yelling' or 'anger' needed as it can make him make 'mistake' I am him 'structured' mentally and know why he is there for his family, kids, land, ancestors, etc. What he will get when he returns for a good job(performance review), finally his results on the field and sitting down with each for reviews where improvements are needed.

I would do that with lowest ranking to the h ighest ranking soldier a nd anything in between. I want my 'general' to be the best sxb, this isn't political at all, he has to be the best, or we all die. Soldiers lose morale if they don't think the war is right or the general plan sucks and won't work. So I would probably dedicate 3-5 snipers for 100 squad men, 3-5 dedicated to medic services, others doing 'supplies' needed. I haven't even s poke about the 'use of our technicals, bm and tanks'. I even want an 'RPG' squad trained for 'targets' in each sector and what his 'goal is' and I want him to get his RPG training. Sxb we aint got american weapons to talk about ma garatay, u cant plan puntland defence based on something that isn't there. U need to know what u have and make use of it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Libaaxseendheer we ain't killing civilians it's useless and pointless target as seen by Rwanda Civil war, the 'elites' will flee, they will return after the war and it's Tutsi rule again. War is about 'strategy'. I want the enemy 'decimated' for 40-100 years at least, not 'I killed 100 civilians'. Look at germany war, noone killed civilians, it doesn't achieve anything bro, they don't rule the country, your killing ppl and reaching no objective cause they had kids already and they are reborn only 'furious' and 'angry' now. Look at Germany a regime change from nazis and liberal leadership has made them now peaceful and inventors, not in gas chambers. What is the common factor? the elites

Last edited:
Invest in 100 cessna 172 each costing about 200k. All in all less then 20 million. Piloting school. Addition of 100 new aircrafts yearly. In just 10 years you will boasting over 1k air unit. Steel plate them to make less vulnerable, mount with turret. Galgala one day operation baa ku filan.
172-sales.jpg

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need an active private forum as Puntlanders so we can discuss policies and not 'FKD'. We can do 'FKD in dedicated sections here if u want like General. But we need one. I do have a plan for Hargeisa that can provide a 'final solution' but I don't want to declare it here in front of everyone.

Listen we got 2 options for 'peace' with SL in reality beyond the 'media hype' which is not 'measurable' nor 'maths' but mere 'words'.

1. Destroy SL
2. Transition SL to Waddani Govt

We do need @Teeri-Alpha and 'Issa' on-board as their 'elites' will 'flee' to 'DDSI' most likely or 'Djibouti so they can place 'check-point' to 'cage' them into SL because we can't allow that as they may 'recover' a rebellion and 'disturb' Sacad muse to rise up and seek 'foreign' help.

The first option is the simple one. We defeat their 'army' by using PL armed forces. But we need to ensure we destroy their communication facilites, port, airport and secure the land sector by sector untill we 'reach' hargeisa. We may even need to push as 'far' as Awdal to ensure their 'elites' are dealt with also 'ied' are rife in SL due to settled population so we need a 'mine detector' before any brigade travels further. The objective is simple. No recovery possible, elites gone, we go thru their business, academics, islamist, elders. We leave and go back to PL and let them handle themselves, usually their 'fkd' people will be left who will be 'in turmoil' like happened to baghdad, the vacuum will be filled by their 'second rate' citizens or uneducated since their 'best' are gone.

Second option is probably more suitable and shows our 'civilty'. We form an alliance with HY, ask him to form 'waddani' cabinet so the GOVT OF SL has a transitional 'govt' how long they 'stay' in that transition is up to them and their political resolution. We ask them to respect PL borders and we seek nothing else from them. We must ensure a 'vacuum' doesn't develop, so 'sacad muse and hj' or whoever was fighting on Jegaan side their 'elites' need to be killed or else they will form a rebellion this can scale to 'business and religious people' who are also involved behind the scenes.

So I always am 'adamant' no matter what war objective we seek, the 'elites' can never escape and must be 'identified' thru 'data' gathering before a 'war' is 'declared'. I will be honest with you, I am not about 'bravado'. I see 'african americans' who act 'tough' in ghettos and show bravado, but I also know in 'reality' he never wins a 'war medal' when it's real war. Their usually 'cooks' in the american army except a very 'few'. So I want a 'pure strategy, timetable, objective reached, result gathering environment'. If it's not 'measurable' it's all a 'guess and opinion' and to send our boys to die on someone 'guess or opinions' is wrong.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Libaaxseendheer we don't need more words or media rants bro. PPL look at us silly Somalis using failed techniques, opinions vs opinions are useless unless 'quantified' into a 'nidaam' such as 'academic grading like high distinction, distinction, credit' and total score at the end and a winner. Or popular 'vote' since that is another 'calculation method'. There is many others as long as there is 'number'. You are going against the basic principles you as human being and everything around you is made of and u wonder why the world gets frustrated dealing with our people beyond humanitarian because that's all that thinking leads too.

I noticed your very 'destruction' orientated but even 'destruction' has a 'system' and sequence and strategy, we don't achieve anything by harming their people because are u going to kill their kids also? you can't due to 'islamic moral' right, they will be re-planted again in 20 years and you just wasted my time and the whole nation time with 'destruction' orientated mind-set and nothing was achieved.

I gave SL a clear political way to settle their matter, they refused, that's why I am speaking on military way and even then I want them to 'transition' to a govt once the military objective is achieved to keep the institutions stable. I want to eliminate the elites so we don't need to deal with them for another 100 years those type of 'elites' who are guiding their people into 'war' with us when we have done nothing to them and infact do not want anything to do with them.

I gave them SL the option of 'referendum' following the standard rules of 60% achieved in each of the 5 states they claim on their constitution which was 'written' by them and never signed or attended by any of the people they claim plus they held 'borama' hostage to sign it. You can't force your shit on people and then declare to respect my democratic will, wat the f*ck these people are crazy as f*ck. They the refused the political resolution. So it's obvious they just want a 'vacuum' sxb so their not exposed mentally.

Like if I took an Isaaq cyber security guy to my department and said to my director can u 'rate' us on our work, he will 'measure' it on variables and wallahi this Isaaq dude just will get angry cause I am majerten not the actual 'measurement' and my manager is gonna be like you shouldn't even b e here with your baboon mindset how did u get thru recruitment, you need to be in 'factory' work somewhere not 'govt'. Isaaq thrives on 'vacuum' because he is 'irir'. He was offered political solution he refused, now lets do the military solution. The worst thing you can do is 'nothing' because we can 'quantify' how that 'impacts' on PL security, economy, and development plans if it is constantly on stand-by for a war over literally someone own 'opinion' and 'tribalism' not 'reality' or 'system'. I can't just write my own system for my department hahahaahha an ISAAQ WUD and say i separate from the department on the ground majerten has beaten me on the test and the department is LIKE WAT THE f*ck WEHERE TOO? JUST VACUUM, THERE IS NO OTHER DEPT FOR U TO JOIN c*nt, HE WUD JOIN AN EMPTY SPACE AND LOW IQ ISAAQ WUD ACTUALLY DIE FOR HIM

In war you never wanna be the offence. You are more likely to lose. You see the reason why pl is so good at wars its cuz we are always on home turf. Gardaro marabno dee. The only time offence will succeed is if the morale of the soldiers is high: if they see how the invasion is necessary to the immediate peace of their assets(family back home) they will perform. Many dont know this but the futuh alhabesh was a defence war. The habesh were becoming more brazen and in the start of the 15th yeshaq bin david the habash decided to invade all 7 muslim city states:dawaro, baali, muqdisho, jabartah, zeilac etc. Ahmed gurey was born and an 'offence' was initiated later that century. But it was deemed necessary by the soldiers cuz the habash were becoming more and more daring. Morale was high.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN cidaan beeleedka beesha bah dubeeys na tus.... aniga wali waxa I jogo cidanka gobolka dhuudo 100 u wa..... View attachment 82811

War niyahow in aan ku ceebeeyo ma rabiye lakin 300ka aad sheegaysid meesha kama jeediye. Sadex technical imisa bay saari karta? war niyahow 50 xitaa sawirkasi kuma jirin abahina wase, ma adigo muse suldan hadli kara anigo labo jilib ah adiguna hal jilib muse suldan. Nigga pls. War anigu 100 waa keeni kara adiguna 20 baad la maraysa.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
War isku xishoo adiguna dagaalka waxad la imanaysa 10 wiil

received_1785793501466117-jpeg.82815

Waana 'special forces' waa 'sarakil' keliya

Iska daa 'cidaan'. Sarakil kasto 100-300 ciidaan ayaa lagu qiyaasa. Bal eeg inta sarakil meesha jogga iyo inta wiil uu qoran midki. Adiguna waxad la so shir tagtay afar wiil oo xun oo muse suldan ah, afkaga xiro waryaa, lama hadlee

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Bal toban sawir oo kala qayb ah ma keenteen, waxad qarinaysa 'awooda' iyo awooda waba la garan kara marki wejiyada la arko, waa same face in many photos. War niyahow muse hadu 50 keeno waa aduunka gadoontay
Boowe cusman maxamud waxa dagalamo wa bah diroble iyo muse sultan

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yuu ahaa wiilki jama ali jama ka saaray madaxtoyo, ma muse suldan ba? war muse suldan meel uu dagaal ka galay ma maqal. Bah dirooble haa ka bacdi waa bah dubays

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Faan iyo waxa jirin ba meesha ku heesa @DR OSMAN ... aniga waxan ah haye nin degaan leh o banan dageey adiga waxa tahay magan cisse maxamud ku hoose nol
russ.png

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Dagaalkii Isniintii ka dhacay aaga dhuudo ee gobolka Bari oo markii hore aan dagaalkaas wax wara laga hayn sigaarsiinta oo go'nayd awgeed ayaa hadda waxaa noo suura gashay inaan ka helo warar faahfaahsan sida dagaalkaas u dhacay. dagaalkaas Isniintii dhacay ayaa waxuu ku bilowday gaadmo Ciidanka Gen. Cadde Muuse la helay ciidan daraawiish ah oo uu watay ina cali shire, ciidankaas ayaa Miino loo dhigay gododka Dhuudo ka dibna lala beegsaday weerar aad u culus oo looga keenay dhinac walba. Ciidankaas oo khasaare badan ka soo gaartay weerarkaas ayaa waxaa usoo gurmaday ciidan kale oo dhabar jabiyay Ciidankii Gen. Cade, ciidankaan dambe oo uu watay Col siciid dheere ayaa khasaare b'an gaarsiiyay ciidankii Gen. Cade Muuse.

Halkaasna waxaa ka dhacay dagaal ba'an oo ah meesha qasaaraha ugu badan ee dagaalku ka dhacay. isla Duhurnimadii ayaa waxaa yimid Ciidan kale oo Daraawiish ah oo uu watay Col. Carays. Ciidankaas dambe ayaa la sheegay inuu gabi ahaanba dulmaray jabiyayna Ciidankii Gen. Cadde Muuse. dagaaladii ka dambeeyay dagaalkaas hore ee dhacay shalay ma ahayn dagaalo weyn, Ciidanka Cadde Muusena waxii dagaalkaas hore ka dambeeyay waxay ku jireen carar iyo dhuumasho sidii ay uga bixi lahaayeen aaga dagaalka.

Khasaaraha labada dhinac ayaa wali aan la xaqiijin karin, tiroda ugu badan oo dhaawaca oo na soo gaaray waxaa lagu sheegay 70 oo isugu jira labada dhinac. dhimashada dhinaca daraawishta ayaa la sheegayaa ilaa 27, war kale ayaa sheegaya in dhimashada Ciidanka daraawiishtu tahay illaa 18 askari laakiin wali tiro xaqiiq ah lama hayo. dhinaca Ciidanka Gen. Cadde Muuse ayaan la ogayn intay la egtahay dhimashada iyo khasaaraha gaaray ciidankaas. wararku waxay sheegayaan in Ciidanka Cade Muuse uu si ba'an u jabay aanse lahayn faahfahin intaas dheer maadama ay yihiin ciidan jabay oo firdhad ah oo aan lahayn fariisin loogu hagaago.

Ciidanka Gen. Cadde Muse ayaa la sheegay hadda inay u kala firdhadeen deegaano kala duwan, gen. Cadde Laf ahaantiisana uu u gudbay dhinaca gobolka Sool isagoo ay wehliyaan ciidan xoogaa ah oo watay 2 gaari oo Lang-crueser ah. intii la baacsanayay Gen. Cade ayaa la sheegayaa in faraha looga dhigay lagalana haray qori BM ah oo uu damacsanaa inuu ula galo Somaliland. Dhinaca Bender-Bayla ayaa iyana la sheegayaa in haraagii ciidankii Cadde Muuse lagu dabo jiro soo aruurintooda.

Magaalada Garoowe ayaa la keenay maxaabiis gaaraysa ilaa 70-meeyo, maxaabiistaaas ayaa waxa laga xusay laba sarkaal oo lagu kala magacaabo Col. maxamed ismaaciil boqor iyo Abwaan Shube oo lagu soo qabtay dagaalkii DHuudo. isku soo duub oo dagaalkaan waxuu ahaa dagaal geystay khasaare aad u balaaran oo naf iyo maalba leh oo aan Puntland horey looga arag.

Waxii warar dheeraada oo aan helo gadaal ayaan idinka soo gudbin doonaa idinka eebe.

Mudugonline.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts