I want to Join PL Darawish

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Faan iyo waxa jirin ba meesha ku heesa @DR OSMAN ... aniga waxan ah haye nin degaan leh o banan dageey adiga waxa tahay magan cisse maxamud ku hoose nol View attachment 82819

War keleb ba tahay jama ali jama in madaxtoyada laga bixiyo oo abdillahi loo geeyo bay rabeen, yaa dagaalkasi kulul galay, bal sheeg yuu ahaa? wallahi ceebti idin raci lahayd hadi jama la gaban laha, sida gadafi loo geli laha inta tvga la saaro oo FUTADA LAGA DHARBAXO

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
War keleb ba tahay jama ali jama in madaxtoyada laga bixiyo oo abdillahi loo geeyo bay rabeen, yaa dagaalkasi kulul galay, bal sheeg yuu ahaa? wallahi ceebti idin raci lahayd hadi jama la gaban laha, sida gadafi loo geli laha inta tvga la saaro oo FUTADA LAGA DHARBAXO
jama ali jama cisse maxamud ba qiyaane bah dubeeys waxban uma qaban beenta jooji Tariq been ah bad ku fanta

Libaax-Joore

VIP
2 jifo cusman maxamud ba harti o dan isku tageey o waliba dabi la daceen... boowe cusman maxamud wa bah diroble iy muse sultan
russ.png

Libaax-Joore

VIP
@DR OSMAN muse sultan wa niman dad iyo deegan leh landhere an kadida iska daqin weye BANDAR BAYLA: 1. Dhuudo 2. Dhudhub 3. Dhuur 4. Qoton 5.xafuun 6. Caris ( waa xeeb ) iyo 7. Meygaa Badda hindiyana waxa ku dherersan : 1- Lamiya 2- Fundhuca 3- Burbur 4- B/baila 5- Ceel-dhidir 6- Kulule 7- Durdura 8- Dhalinbaar 9- Qundheed

@DR OSMAN bro you’ll always be weak to the stronger sultanates. Somalia is in a feudal period I already take tribute from your harti cousins. I will conquer somalia with my irir pact. We don’t need to negotiate I have no worry about puntland as they have never defeated me in a single battle in the whole of history.

My soldiers go into battle with that mentality. Your soldiers go into battle as defeated men already. They been beaten in tukaraq and laas caanood. Every president of puntland has lost land to the isaaq sultanate.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
3406057313_93688c7888-1.jpg
wan kana sultankeda o geesinimo u lugeenayo @DR OSMAN... haweenki nin muse sultan la di1lo nabad lagu ma seexoda..... nimanki yirahdhe ban nahay geelena iyo gobonimada bah diroble wa isku ba baayan

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN bro you’ll always be weak to the stronger sultanates. Somalia is in a feudal period I already take tribute from your harti cousins. I will conquer somalia with my irir pact. We don’t need to negotiate I have no worry about puntland as they have never defeated me in a single battle in the whole of history.

My soldiers go into battle with that mentality. Your soldiers go into battle as defeated men already. They been beaten in tukaraq and laas caanood. Every president of puntland has lost land to the isaaq sultanate.

Dude I am not trying to change you, that's waste of energy, you won't. This is for PL, don't you get it? see I know u lack 'nidaam brain' and therefore there is no chance of you ever developing anything useful because to develop something requires your mind to understand systems, structures, sequences, logic, empricism, etc because what u see around u didn't come thru 'chaotic' thinking. U think u can just farm without following an 'order' also? it's everything in life and if your mind isn't like that, how u going to 'produce' anything? you simply can't as your outside of the reality of the world.

I gave SL their political option. A referendum on 5 regions, 60% vote on each must be attained to ensure the will of the people are respected in each 5 regions. I suggested we do a pre-polling using mathamatical variables to 'segment' each state into 'demographics' such as age, gender, rural, urban so we get an 'accurate' image of the will of the people in 100 people sample. We can scale it to 1000 after we get the 100 to see if the 'variation' remains.

We stop there if it's clear 100% are not showing any variation before we roll out any funds. We will dedicate those funds to the neighborhood in hargeisa who have to rely on donkey carts for water because you are wasting their time on political position that simply isn't the will of the people.

You refused that, I am giving PL miltary option and they also need to know 'status quo' option and how it's effecting them by not doing anything. In my department we also include an option that says 'what if we don't anything and keep the status quo' and that's measured against 'solutions'. So PL has two military solution it's up to them to measure the 'status quo' is better then the solutions provided.

1. Destroy SL. Objective Port, communication facilities, airports, and check-points to secure segments of each territory. Proceed to ensure DDSI/Djibouti have a 'strong' military presence on the border to ensure the 'elites' do not flee. Kill n bury. 50-100 people shouldn't make thousands of people die who are not responsible for their madness and just living life and trying to put their kids into school. You will not make us kill Isaaq, it's better killing the small 50-100 elites who have not directed their people into progress and change but into 'war and conflict' and keeping the vacuum alive.

2. Form an alliance with HY/Caare @Bohol we will do all of the above such as removing of these 50-100 elites who are lying to their people, re-structure the state under wadani party as a 'transitional' government. I will let @Bohol handle it after that how the political reconcilation happens or if the transition continues for a year or two untill political settlement is reached regarding their constitution, power sharing, economic sharing, reconcilation between their elites, etc. That's their own internal matter. PL just want peace from them and we are not interested in fighting you in long way over a humanitarian designated region who finally has left the 'vacuum' of no state and has progressed to charities/ngo, we will not go back to 'vacuum'. I can't succeed in chaos, I can succeed in structures.

PL loves a clean take over, like PL wanted with Siyad back in 78. U love proving yourself on the battle field, I want to ensure you learn a lesson for 100 years, your talking about battle field, it's not decided in the battle field, that's just the 'road' to villa morgan in hargeisa, it's decided when you do not recover and the 50-100 elites who are holding your innocent ppl hostage because their so old and dumb and don't know modern politics will be removed. We don't prove our bravery on civilians waryaa YOU DO

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I took a year off to study a master so I can escape the 'technical' world and move into 'architecture' world. Technical and Client side baan gabna. I want to get into Client side and away from technical. The money is with the 'client' dee, it's closer position to the CIO. My goal is to be CIO wallahi, but it's very difficult to navigate the system because waa NIDAAM, ma jiro Isaaq oo kale oo iska coyi kara oo wax la siinayo or else the system collapses. U have to do measurements on yourself and benefits, social network skills so people like you, u have to keep track record of your 'achievements' and show them what money u saved and what productivity gain u achieved. U need to show them how u tackled a problem using 'reason' not 'emotions' and broke it up into 'orders and nidaam'. Sxb the govt wants you to be man of system been kuma sheegayo, ma raban qof waalan iskisa iska hadlayo ama secession la baxa kkk

Libaax-Joore

VIP
I took a year off to study a master so I can escape the 'technical' world and move into 'architecture' world. Technical and Client side baan gabna. I want to get into Client side and away from technical. The money is with the 'client' dee, it's closer position to the CIO. My goal is to be CIO wallahi, but it's very difficult to navigate the system because waa NIDAAM, ma jiro Isaaq oo kale oo iska coyi kara oo wax la siinayo or else the system collapses. U have to do measurements on yourself and benefits, social network skills so people like you, u have to keep track record of your 'achievements' and show them what money u saved and what productivity gain u achieved. U need to show them how u tackled a problem using 'reason' not 'emotions' and broke it up into 'orders and nidaam'. Sxb the govt wants you to be man of system been kuma sheegayo, ma raban qof waalan iskisa iska hadlayo ama secession la baxa kkk
@DR OSMAN markan sheekadada aqriyo moviega matrix ban xasusta boowe meesha waxban kuma hesid ka seexo
russ.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN markan sheekadada aqriyo moviega matrix ban xasusta boowe meesha waxban kuma hesid ka seexo View attachment 82827

War sxb kan wa shirarka hargeisa

hqdefault.jpg

No NIdaam weeye, system ma jira, maxaa la racaya kkkkk, DANYEER TIME WEEYE. Watch all their conferences ma jira nidaam lagu kala baxayo, mar walbo feker ayaa la turaya kadib waa lagu kala tagaya sida danyeer. Anaga shirarkeena wasarada waxaa la dhaha KU DHUFTA CALCULATION FEKERKASI. KADIB WAXAA LA DIYARIYA NIDAAMKI LAGU HISAABIN LAHA FEKER KASTO SHIRARKA.

Wasn't your Boqor Cismaan against Darwiish and sending armies to combat them? Ever heard ma duqeyney reer bari? Waa dagaalkii dhexmaray Daraawiish oo dhinac ah iyo Majeerteen iyo Warsangeli oo dhinac ah. Surely you should be too ashamed to even otter the word let alone use it to decorate your army @DR OSMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending