I swear I hate Somalis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I can't speak for weirdos that steal the pictures of minorities, they are a sad bunch. Most Somalis don't look remotely like Dinkas. And those that do, don't look Somali and are in the bottom strata in terms of beauty of their respective group. Maybe ethnic minorities are your individual preference, but you can't speak for the whole. Most mainstream Somalis (the majority) are homogenous and live around other ethnic Somalis, mostly of the same tribe or relatively close. You are overstating your figure (30%) is too high. And as for the Somali beauty standard(s) exotic doesn't make the cut. You must be (1) Red skinned (2) Striking and well-defined features (narrow) and (3) Tall/Slim build. That is what historically constituted a good looking Somali.

Bless your soul @Idol. Insha'Allah may you have successful wedding and marriage. Speaking of which do you intend on going traditional (like the photo below).
View attachment 506
Most people who are reer xamar have a reddisk skin tone, hence the name reer xamar. I would post pictures of my relatives but this site and thread is too shitty for that. Let's be honest, the average Somali is not cad like that woman above. Medium to a dark brown is more common.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Most people who are reer xamar have a reddisk skin tone, hence the name reer xamar. I would post pictures of my relatives but this site and thread is too shitty for that. Let's be honest, the average Somali is not cad like that woman above. Medium to a dark brown is more common.

Lol the name xamar comes from the colour of the sand not the people lmao!!!!

I'm dying.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Speak from your perspective/experience. Nah most reer xamars are just yellow not red, they have variability but not a wide spectrum in hues that you see among ethnic Somalis, comparatively. The girl in the photo is my cousin's friend from Hargeisa. And no, a reddish skin tone is prevalent among the Somalis whether they come in little brown, marin or darker brown. It's merely an undertone. And last I checked most Somali families have variability. Such is the case in my family and various others.

Apollo

VIP

There is a West Eurasian ''depigmentation'' gene present in 50% of Somalis. This is why half Somali half Whites tend to be lighter skinned than half West-Central African half Whites.

Global frequency distribution of the SLC24A5 gene's ancestral Ala111 allele (yellow) and its derived Ala111Thr allele (blue).
Ala111Thr_allele_frequency_distribution0.png

PS. East Asians have a different kind of depigmentation gene not on the map (convergent evolution), but Sub-Saharans and Melanesians don't have any that's known.

Hafez

VIP
Lmao @ these delusional people, everyone on earth knows Somalis are black, niggas please...

Just search Somali people on Google. Besides I've been there for my self and the lightest among them are very dark brown, most 99% are blick.

Shukran

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Lmao @ these delusional people, everyone on earth knows Somalis are black, niggas please...

Just search Somali people on Google. Besides I've been there for my self and the lightest among them are very dark brown, most 99% are blick.

Shukran
Its like they want to disown the madow Somalis.

Apollo

VIP

It's the Nilo-Saharan genes that make Horners dark. Nilotes are the darkest Sub-Saharan Africans and their genes are strong. Horners are an ancient mixture between Egyptians and Nilotes. lol

Hafez

VIP
It's the Nilo-Saharan genes that make Horners dark. Nilotes are the darkest Sub-Saharan Africans and their genes are strong. Horners are an ancient mixture between Egyptians and Nilotes. lol
Egyptians are black originally, Somalis are indigenous people. My ancestors used to call them (Somalis) the dark berbers and North Africans the light berbers. It turns out they are both related and share the e1B DNA. I'm just curious though, how the f*ck did you guys as a people become soo delusional (serious question)?

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Isnt it Mediterranean race and Nilote race. Egyptian are related to Somalis.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Its like they want to disown the madow Somalis.

No that isn't the case. You were the one claiming they look "Dinka", which are admixed with niger-congo elements and are not an adequate approximation for pure nilotes, which no longer exist. In fact, I would be hard-pressed to find a single African group on the continent that is free of ancient non-African admixture as well, even among West Africans. Skin tone is not the problem here, it's the fact that you are not acknowledging variability. I might add, I have yet to find those as melanin-rich as the Dinka.

Last edited:

Hafez

VIP
No that isn't the case. You were the one claiming they look "Dinka", which are admixed with niger-congo elements and are not an adequate proxy for pure nilotes, which no longer exist. Skin tone is not the problem here, but I might add I have yet to find those as melanin-rich as the Dinka.
image.jpg
Here are pure Somali cushites without any or little foreign interference in their gene pool. I'm not being racist, it is what it is.

Apollo

VIP
Isnt it Mediterranean race and Nilote race. Egyptian are related to Somalis.

Ancient Egyptians were part of the Mediterranean race. They became more African over time, especially when the Arabs conquered Egypt and started importing African slaves.

Contrary to what the Afrocentrists believe, the Ancient Egyptians were less African than modern-day Egyptians. Studies comparing Coptic Egyptians (religious isolate unchanged since roman times) vs Muslim Arab Egyptians shows this.

Hafez

VIP
Ancient Egyptians were part of the Mediterranean race. They became more African over time, especially when the Arabs conquered Egypt and started importing African slaves.

Contrary to what the Afrocentrists believe, the Ancient Egyptians were less racially African than modern-day Egyptians. Studies comparing Coptic Egyptians (religious isolate unchanged since roman times) vs Muslim Arab Egyptians show this as well.
There is no such thing as the Mediterranean race kkkkkkkk. They are a result of different nations breeding. Everyone knows there are only 3 races, Hamites (Africans), Semites (Middle easterners) and Japethites (Whites, Persians, etc). Somalis and Egyptians are related and they are both descendants of Phut son of Ham. Perhaps that's why they called the ancient land of punt (present day Somalia), the land of their ancestors?

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
There is no such thing as the Mediterranean race kkkkkkkk. They are a result of different nations breeding. Everyone knows there are only 3 races, Hamites (Africans), Semites (Middle easterners) and Japethites (Whites, Persians, etc). Somalis and Egyptians are related and they are both descendants of Phut son of Ham. Perhaps that's why they called the ancient land of punt (present day Somalia), the land of their ancestors?
Where do Asians fall?

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
They are Indo-Aryans and their language supports this, so Japeth. Watch everyone become butthurt this is a fact. Even in languages there are 3 groups, Semitic for example, is Arabic, Hebrew, Aramaic, etc
Talking bout dem chinky and short folks

Apollo

VIP

That's bullshit.

Caucasoid, Negroid, Capoid (Khoi), Mongoloid, Australoid.
Those are the 5 races of humans, each has sub-races and there exists mixtures between those 5.

Caucasoid is subdivided into Nordic (blonde Euros), Mediterranean (swarthy South Euros and North Africans), West Asian (Georgians, Iranians etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.