I swear I hate Somalis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

@Idol shut the f*ck up you attention seeking . Did I mention lamogoodle you retard? Why you on a rage for? Did faarax call off the wedding? The only deadbeat here is you nayaa
giphy.gif

Lamagoodle is 1000000x better than your ass. No he didn't call off the wedding. Our men like real women, not hairy, smelling, Madow hybrid.

Hafez

VIP
Lamagoodle is 1000000x better than your ass. No he didn't call off the wedding. Our men like real women, not hairy, smelling, Madow hybrid.
Everyone on this fucking planet knows no lamogoodle is on the same wavelength as a son of Ismail (AS). Our women make you look like shit you goofy

Q

Queen Carawelo

Everyone on this fucking planet knows no lamogoodle is on the same wavelength as a son of Ismail (AS). Our women make you look like shit you goofy
Your women are dirty, smelly, dimwits. They get abused no matter which race marries them. Goofy? Have you seen the Bantu hybrids? Don't make me laugh, I'm not in the mood to laugh. No matter where you guys are, you always be at the bottom of the barrel. How does it feel to be a second class citizen in the west and in Somalia. Stop begging the Arabs they don consider you the same level as them.

Hafez

VIP
Your women are dirty, smelly, dimwits. They get abused no matter which race marries them. Goofy? Have you seen the Bantu hybrids? Don't make me laugh, I'm not in the mood to laugh. No matter where you guys are, you always be at the bottom of the barrel. How does it feel to be a second class citizen in the west and in Somalia. Stop begging the Arabs they don consider you the same level as them.
Wallah the Arabs I've met considered me above them you fucking xoolo. I wouldn't expect a shiirto like you to understand our clan system, grandma.
200w.gif

Q

Queen Carawelo

Wallah the Arabs I've met considered me above them you fucking xoolo. I wouldn't expect a shiirto like you to understand our clan system, grandma.
200w.gif
Shirto? That's what we call your women don't project nayaa!

Arabs don't consider you nothing.

Hafez

VIP
Inbred Bantus better than Somali women?? Langaabs need to stay in their lane :mjlol::sheed:
Wallah most of our women still look like ethnic Arabs. Everyone knows Arab women > Jungle dwelling es who ran around naked until recently. Suck my dick niyoo

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Why can't they mind their own business, why do they stare at people? Stop spitting your weak ass games at me, I hate them all. Hate em hate em. I hate the fact that most of them settle for less, I hate the fact that they're loud, I hate the fact they're uneducated monkeys who don't have manners at all. Stop talking to me randomly. Stop sitting at Starbucks and wasting time. Most of them are xasiid. They don't want anyone to succeed. Stop referring people who are helping you, gaalo, gaalo this, gaalo that. If you want to protect your kids from gaalo then stay in Africa damnit. Most of them are liars, thieves and killers. Women with big jilbaab get abortion all the time but these es want to judge someone because of how they are dressed, big jilbaab won't get you to heaven. Your actions do. Most of these women have uncleaned souls. How are you going to register your children as bastards then judge someone of going to the movies. How are you going to claim being a single mother while your dead beat husband, sleeps all day and drives taxi while fucking his passengers.

Rant over.

Wooooooooooosah.

Please give me examples of what they say to you when you are at Starbucks :damn::damn::damn:"abaayo si fiicabaad u labisantahay":dead::dead1::deadrose::deadmanny:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Wallah most of our women still look like ethnic Arabs. Everyone knows Arab women > Jungle dwelling es who ran around naked until recently. Suck my dick niyoo

Who's everyone :draketf: No one finds those hairy inbred silverbacks attractive ya ibn makhnood and as for that last bit, is that what you do for the niggas you take out on dates?

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Minorities make up 30% of Somalia. As for cadcads appearance, y'all know you be stealing our pictures and claiming them as y'all, give credit where its due. :mybusiness:
Most Somalis look no different from Dinka's onky with soft hair. Can't compete with the cadcads exotic look and exotic mixture.

Last edited:

Hafez

VIP
Minorities make up 30% of Somalia. As for cadcads appearance, y'all know you be stealing our pictures and claiming them as y'all, give credit where its due. :mybusiness:
Most Somalis look luke Dinka's with soft hair. Can't compete with the cadcads exotic look.
We make up less than 0.5% of Xamar and around 0.1%-0.3% in the whole peninsula. These es are jealous man.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 234
Status
Not open for further replies.