I swear I hate Somalis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Why can't they mind their own business, why do they stare at people? Stop spitting your weak ass games at me, I hate them all. Hate em hate em. I hate the fact that most of them settle for less, I hate the fact that they're loud, I hate the fact they're uneducated monkeys who don't have manners at all. Stop talking to me randomly. Stop sitting at Starbucks and wasting time. Most of them are xasiid. They don't want anyone to succeed. Stop referring people who are helping you, gaalo, gaalo this, gaalo that. If you want to protect your kids from gaalo then stay in Africa damnit. Most of them are liars, thieves and killers. Women with big jilbaab get abortion all the time but these es want to judge someone because of how they are dressed, big jilbaab won't get you to heaven. Your actions do. Most of these women have uncleaned souls. How are you going to register your children as bastards then judge someone of going to the movies. How are you going to claim being a single mother while your dead beat husband, sleeps all day and drives taxi while fucking his passengers.

Rant over.

Wooooooooooosah.

Why can't they mind their own business, why do they stare at people? Stop spitting your weak ass games at me, I hate them all. Hate em hate em. I hate the fact that most of them settle for less, I hate the fact that they're loud, I hate the fact they're uneducated monkeys who don't have manners at all. Stop talking to me randomly. Stop sitting at Starbucks and wasting time. Most of them are xasiid. They don't want anyone to succeed. Stop referring people who are helping you, gaalo, gaalo this, gaalo that. If you want to protect your kids from gaalo then stay in Africa damnit. Most of them are liars, thieves and killers. Women with big jilbaab get abortion all the time but these es want to judge someone because of how they are dressed, big jilbaab won't get you to heaven. Your actions do. Most of these women have uncleaned souls. How are you going to register your children as bastards then judge someone of going to the movies. How are you going to claim being a single mother while your dead beat husband, sleeps all day and drives taxi while fucking his passengers.

Rant over.

Wooooooooooosah.

i hope you know that i am scared of you know.

T

Tokio

kuma/tuma ka cadheysiisey? aanu so yara rif rifnee bal ina mari dee :yacadiim:

T

Tokio

shaqo la'aan ba ka badatey ee hala yabin.

small minded people judge others :yacadiim:

Q

Queen Carawelo

SHUT UP NAYAA

Tyrone out ere don't hate

Don't get me started with your people, you low caste, sand . I would rather cuddle with a dog who got rabies than entertain the idea of talking to your feminine, onion smelling, ass men.

S

SOMACOON

Obviously she, "hates" the fact that Somalis judge others, but happens to be sitting here judging us and painting us with the same brush.

T

Tokio

Don't get me started with your people, you low caste, sand . I would rather cuddle with a dog who got rabies than entertain the idea of talking to your feminine, onion smelling, ass men.
giphy.gif

Q

Queen Carawelo

Obviously she, "hates" the fact that Somalis judge others, but happens to be sitting here judging us and painting us with the same brush.

Yes I'm judging the fact that they're low down, dirty, no good, useless maggots.

S

SOMACOON

I'm calling it how I see it, stop catching feelings and move right along. I'm not explaining myself!

How I'm i catching feelings? Hardly not a single position you took applied to me.
I'm just tryna make conversation, by understanding why you feel this way...no hard feelings.
I personally don't have an issue with a moderate Muslim, how she chooses to dress is up to her. Imam is key, I agree.
But what does this mean for you? No Somali men? Are you gonna hit a cut on the community? Or are you just talking your ass off

Q

Queen Carawelo

How I'm i catching feelings? Hardly not a single position you took applied to me.
I'm just tryna make conversation, by understanding why you feel this way...no hard feelings.
I personally don't have an issue with a moderate Muslim, how she chooses to dress is up to her. Imam is key, I agree.
But what does this mean for you? No Somali men? Are you gonna hit a cut on the community? Or are you just talking your ass off

I love Somalis who have the same understanding as me. I don't like ajnabi men.

Hafez

VIP
@Idol shut the f*ck up you attention seeking . Did I mention lamogoodle you retard? Why you on a rage for? Did faarax call off the wedding? The only deadbeat here is you nayaa
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending