I swear I hate Somalis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Yikes, Idol. You're better than this. How are you going to allow irrelevant people to affect you like this?
You're right. I'm definitely better than this. I was heated earlier. I was madder than an obese in a vegan restaurant.

Wallah most of our women still look like ethnic Arabs. Everyone knows Arab women > Jungle dwelling es who ran around naked until recently. Suck my dick niyoo

There is no jungles in Somalia just 90% desert.

Meanwhile cad cad chicks be like looking like ethnic Arabs.
CNS-aTFUcAAc35z.jpg

:hova:

Last edited:

Hafez

VIP
There is no jungles in Somalia just 90% desert. Somali womens grace and beauty is untouchable.

Meanwhile Arab chicks be like "what you thinkin bout"
CNS-aTFUcAAc35z.jpg

:hova:
You thought she was Arab? LOL. They are right about the sky rocketing number of Somalis with mental illness.
:weirdo:

You thought she was Arab? LOL. They are right about the sky rocketing number of Somalis with mental illness.
:weirdo:

Naw i thought she was your fugly mom:uCkf6mf: , that is how Ethnic Arab women look like. So you mean to tell me you guys are dominated and oppressed by mentally ill people in Xamar.? Man that is just sad :cryinglaughsmiley: Xabashcarbeeds must be Naago Deluxe!!

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Naw i thought she was your fugly mom:uCkf6mf: , that is how Ethnic Arab women look like. So you mean to tell me you guys are dominated and oppressed by mentally ill people in Xamar.? Man that is just sad :cryinglaughsmiley:
She's Punjabi dumdum

Q

Queen Carawelo

This is Idol describing Somali women:

bV6jbhV.png

Now she wants to talk negatively about Cadcads. :reallymaury:

:ohlord:
You had to dig my old post. That's how you know I touched a nerve! lol

Cadcads are known for their b.o

And you're not even cadcad or ethnic Somali. You fufu eating, Shaka Zulu, lupita looking ass nigga!

A

Atiya

I'm sick and tired of Somalis asking me if I'm Ethiopian like wtf? I don't even look Ethiopian at least if you're going to confuse me for injirley confuse me for an Eritrean not Ethiopian. :pacspit:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Minorities make up 30% of Somalia. As for cadcads appearance, y'all know you be stealing our pictures and claiming them as y'all, give credit where its due. :mybusiness:
Most Somalis look no different from Dinka's onky with soft hair. Can't compete with the cadcads exotic look and exotic mixture.

I can't speak for weirdos that steal the pictures of minorities, they are a sad bunch. Most Somalis don't look remotely like Dinkas. And those that do, don't look Somali and are in the bottom strata in terms of beauty of their respective group. Maybe ethnic minorities are your individual preference, but you can't speak for the whole. Most mainstream Somalis (the majority) are homogenous and live around other ethnic Somalis, mostly of the same tribe or relatively close. You are overstating your figure (30%) is too high. And as for the Somali beauty standard(s) exotic doesn't make the cut. You must be (1) Red skinned (2) Striking and well-defined features (narrow) and (3) Tall/Slim build. That is what historically constituted a good looking Somali.

Bless your soul @Idol. Insha'Allah may you have successful wedding and marriage. Speaking of which do you intend on going traditional (like the photo below).
upload_2015-12-2_4-38-53.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.