I support the looting and the destruction

They're usually charged when people are killed. It's rare for an officer to get away with killings. But these are isolated incident and few and far between. Why so much focus on this issue?

Its not rare. Please show me evidence of them being charged killing black people.

It is the complete opposite, it is rare for police to be charged for killing. It is the complete opposite of what you're talking about.

Oh wow.

Look up statistics of the fact that black men are much more likely to be inprisoned for committing the exact same crime as a white man. If that isn't racism, i don't know what is.

Also, where did you get the idea that police rarely shoot black people? A this point, your just talking out your ass. A simple google search will educate you.

Also, what makes you think lower income isn't linked to racism? Are you that ignorant? Since when do those that are considered the lowest in society ever have as much wealth as their oppressor? Again, google can help you.

You've literally just proved my point. Very laughable indeed.

You don't even know what systematic racism is. Your post shows it.
How does that cause the missing fathers, criminal records and mass imprisonment (you still need to perpetrate crimes to be convicted, at least most of the time), and perpetration of violent crime? (Most of what I said) Awfully convenient you don't address them too. And yes, the police rarely shoot black people - or anyone at all. Do you really believe this to be a common occurrence? If it were it wouldn't be making headlines. And I'm well aware of institutional racism. But what about lower levels of education? Lower income can't also be wholly due to racism. Or is it?

Its not rare. Please show me evidence of them being charged killing black people.

It is the complete opposite, it is rare for police to be charged for killing. It is the complete opposite of what you're talking about.
Why are you so obsessed with race? You seem a lot more like an American to me than a Brit. I never mentioned race in that post. People in general being killed definitely draws attention to the circumstances of their deaths. And usually that results in convictions.

How does that cause the missing fathers, criminal records and mass imprisonment (you still need to perpetrate crimes to be convicted, at least most of the time), and perpetration of violent crime? (Most of what I said) Awfully convenient you don't address them too. And yes, the police rarely shoot black people - or anyone at all. Do you really believe this to be a common occurrence? If it were it wouldn't be making headlines. And I'm well aware of institutional racism. But what about lower levels of education? Lower income can't also be wholly due to racism. Or is it?

Yet until recently, it was rare for any criminal charges to be brought against local police in the death of a civilian; Chauvin is now the third Twin Cities police officer to be charged in five years.

In fact, it was so rare to charge them that:
Twenty years ago, ten years ago, no one thought about the process of bringing an officer-involved shooting to a grand jury,” she said. “It’s the way it was done.

You're an actual liar. Not only do you refuse to read, you now make shit up.

Bye.

Yet until recently, it was rare for any criminal charges to be brought against local police in the death of a civilian; Chauvin is now the third Twin Cities police officer to be charged in five years.

In fact, it was so rare to charge them that:
Twenty years ago, ten years ago, no one thought about the process of bringing an officer-involved shooting to a grand jury,” she said. “It’s the way it was done.

You're an actual liar. Not only do you refuse to read, you now make shit up.

Bye.
Relax, you really thought you did something huh? That article is referring to Minnesota police, not all police.

What is propaganda is calling it black on black crime, as a way for white people to evade accountability.

Why is it, when cadaan people are beating each other to smithereens and stabbing each other to such extent that certain Northern cities in the UK, had at one point the highest stabbing rates, yet no one called it white on white crime.

The thing is, you'll call it black on black crime, because that is what the news has said, without actually looking at the fact that white people in some rough areas are killing each other even more.

no offense sister, but I can tell you have no idea about anything that goes on in america and get all your information from the media. you're talking one place when this is an on going issue in all major black cities and towns save a few, whereas with white people it's the opposite, which is why you keep naming that same place. Obviously there's a historical reason for that but it's there and the black community are the ones who have to live with it! and after they successfully get the police department reformed, they still have to live in danger in their own communities. Trust me, you don't know AAs their very hostile people if you walk anywhere near where they live, the only people I know who consider eye contact a fight. Don't be surprised about those statistics

This is literally across the board as well but I cannot be bothered to google shit for you.

Stop lying.
Well the reason for that is because the majority of the time there is little to no evidence that a police officer is guilty of an alleged crime and in the case of alleged murder they are often the only remaining witness having killed the only other one. And they're also expected to carry out their vow to serve and protect, so I can't really blame prosecutors for being hesitant to charge them. You cannot speak on something you do not know of, so to say officers are rarely convicted of their crimes would be to pretend to know something you just don't know. I also find it hard to believe police officers are in the wrong most of the time. They put their lives on the line on the daily. Who can say it was wrong to kill a person reaching for their pockets?

no offense sister, but I can tell you have no idea about anything that goes on in america and get all your information from the media. you're talking one place when this is an on going issue in all major black cities and towns save a few, whereas with white people it's the opposite, which is why you keep naming that same place. Obviously there's a historical reason for that but it's there and the black community are the ones who have to live with it! and after they successfully get the police department reformed, they still have to live in danger in their own communities. Trust me, you don't know AAs their very hostile people if you walk anywhere near where they live, the only people I know who consider eye contact a fight. Don't be surprised about those statistics
You know what it is? She's heavily biased and a know-it-all hence the insults. She doesn't think I know any of this? I know discrimination in the employment market happens, my only point was that all of these stats aren't because somebody hates them. It just doesn't make sense. Most people in general just aren't racists.

@Halimak In August, 1992 a federal grand jury indicts Koon, Powell, Wind, and Bistero on the violation of Rodney King's civil rights. The federal court offers King an additional 3.8 million dollars in compensation for damages. In 1992 in Detroit, two officers named Larry Nevers and Walter Budzyn are charged with second-degree murder. In New York City, in 1997 police officers Justin Volpe and Charles Schwartz are charged with first-degree assault and aggravated sexual abuse. Two more officers, Thomas Weise and Thomas Bruder are charged with assault and criminal possession of a weapon. This was in the same year. Amadou Diallo was shot and killed by NYPD in 1999 after reaching for his wallet, causing the officers to fire at him. However the family later settle for a wrongful death lawsuit at $3 million USD. As there are so many other cases, I skipped to 2020. This year, George Floyd is killed by Derek Chauvin as three other officers either watch or help him. But throughout the footage several times they act in breach of police guidelines and unfortunately Floyd dies. But the officers are fired and are likely to be charged, with Derek especially almost certainly to be charged with second-degree murder and manslaughter.

If you can't open your eyes and see the truth, I can't help you. You obviously come across this information with an atypical mindset. I'm almost definitely more knowledgeable about the country than you are, it is clear to me you have been influenced by biased media coverage. Don't insult my knowledge or my intelligence because I assure you I have plenty of both. Thank you.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
I don't respect their gangsta until they start killing cops. Madows aren't ruthless enough. Looting is for laangaabs.

:wtfdis:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I don't respect their gangsta until they start killing cops. Madows aren't ruthless enough. Looting is for laangaabs.

:wtfdis:

5 cops have been killed i heard Jaalle, the Madowweyn are finally waking up :banderas:

Imagine racial revenge existed, aano race :banderas:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
5 cops have been killed i heard Jaalle, the Madowweyn are finally waking up :banderas:

Imagine racial revenge existed, aano race :banderas:

We must teach them aano race Jaale. They must learn the savage ways of the Somali. We killed an Italian everytime we got whipped. And we smoked out British for daring to tax in our own goof. Our Madowweyn brothers have much to learn. But they will learn from the masters of chaos and egalitarianism.

:banderas: :wow:

Trending

Latest posts