I support the looting and the destruction

reer

VIP
@Desert Flower @Halimak if a bantu is murdered by a cop in somalia are y'all saying we should loot this store? savages:childplease:
r

You're incredibly ignorant and want to ignore certain points. American police have been killing black people since the very formation of the American police. Why are you acting like it is a one off issue. Why do you keep on saying 'one'?

I really can't debate with dumb people that lack common sense. Like I'm shocked the level of stupidity. Like zero sense of context or historical awareness or even critical thinking.

Also, the American police are meant to protect citizens and are the employed by the government, going by your logic how are you comparing state funded organisations to flipping gangsters?
you are too emotional protesting won't do much it don't look like the cop gonna be catching a murder charge anyway :mjdontkno:

You're incredibly ignorant and want to ignore certain points. American police have been killing black people since the very formation of the American police. Why are you acting like it is a one off issue. Why do you keep on saying 'one'?

I really can't debate with dumb people that lack common sense. Like I'm shocked the level of stupidity. Like zero sense of context or historical awareness or even critical thinking.

Also, the American police are meant to protect citizens and are the employed by the government, going by your logic how are you comparing state funded organisations to flipping gangsters?
So are all of us dumb then? All four of us? And you're the only smart one, I presume? We know this isn't a one-off but it still rarely happens. And we also lack common sense? Apparently it isn't all that common because only one in five appear to have it. We've also already acknowledged that the police are and should be held to a different standard but more important issues for the Black American community are missing fathers (about 90% of fathers leave), lower income (about a quarter less than average), criminal records and mass imprisonment (most black men have criminal records and are imprisoned at more than 5 times white men). They're also responsible for most violent crime. Are all these statistics due to racism?

Every group of people are mostly killed by their own. Somalis included.

So going by your reasoning, if a Somali is killed by a raging white supremacists, we as Somalis should accept it because we kill each other? Is that what you are advocating?

Right, if an cadaan ever kills one of our own out of racism, i don't want to hear you make a fuss. Why? Because we kill each other the most.

The thing that irritates me about this kid, is that he debates with you over things he could easily educate himself on. Clearly, he has no real grasp of history if he thinks that oppressed people ever got freedom through appealing to the morality of those that are mistreating them.

Even during the early years of America, they had to fight for the freedom of America as they were controlled by the British.
They expect to be spoon fed the information. I’m not the one to do that.

@Desert Flower @Halimak if a bantu is murdered by a cop in somalia are y'all saying we should loot this store? savages:childplease:
r

you are too emotional protesting won't do much it don't look like the cop gonna be catching a murder charge anyway :mjdontkno:
He actually probably will be convicted. And of first degree too. The autopsy already ruled death by asphyxiation. But he already has been charged. Mainly due to rioting. There's a difference between charging and convicting. I sure do sound like an ignorant person @Halimak don't I? Dumb and lacking common sense too right?

So are all of us dumb then? All four of us? And you're the only smart one, I presume? We know this isn't a one-off but it still rarely happens. And we also lack common sense? Apparently it isn't all that common because only one in five appear to have it. We've also already acknowledged that the police are and should be held to a different standard but more important issues for the Black American community are missing fathers (about 90% of fathers leave), lower income (about a quarter less than average), criminal records and mass imprisonment (most black men have criminal records and are imprisoned at more than 5 times white men). They're also responsible for most violent crime. Are all these statistics due to racism?

More like y’all are ignorant and expect the likes of @Halimak and I to do the work of educating you guys. All of what you’re saying can be debunked by a simple google search, but you don’t wanna do that.

You laugh at this but what's so funny about it? Didn't seem like a very funny one to me... :farmajoyaab:
Are you gonna argue that it is because of racism?

More like y’all are ignorant and expect the likes of @Halimak and I to do the work of educating you guys. All of what you’re saying can be debunked by a simple google search, but you don’t wanna do that.
What exactly? Funny you say that because my information actually does come from Google searches. But reputable sources. So what is it that can be debunked by doing what I've already done myself? Please, enlighten us.

reer

VIP
He actually probably will be convicted. And of first degree too. The autopsy already ruled death by asphyxiation. But he already has been charged. Mainly due to rioting. There's a difference between charging and convicting. I sure do sound like an ignorant person @Halimak don't I? Dumb and lacking common sense too right?
sxb do you really think he'll spend 20 years behind bars? :francis:

Oh wow.

Look up statistics of the fact that black men are much more likely to be inprisoned for committing the exact same crime as a white man. If that isn't racism, i don't know what is.

Also, where did you get the idea that police rarely shoot black people? A this point, your just talking out your ass. A simple google search will educate you.

Also, what makes you think lower income isn't linked to racism? Are you that ignorant? Since when do those that are considered the lowest in society ever have as much wealth as their oppressor? Again, google can help you.

You've literally just proved my point. Very laughable indeed.

You don't even know what systematic racism is. Your post shows it.

Last edited:
Relax, relax. He isn't indoctrinated with propaganda. He had a good point. While police brutality and aggression is concerning, due to the higher standard they are held to and the protection they are given, black on black violence is much more widespread within the African-American community. Why should BLM (Black Lives Matter), only care when it's a white police officer killing a black man? That's racist and hypocritical. What matters most is that the life was lost, however it was lost. People need to understand that. And we're not saying AAs should allow it to happen, but that there are more pressing issues to be addressed within their community and America as a whole can definitely be improved. He isn't not acknowledging racism. And just because he isn't white, doesn't mean you get to patrol what he says. We all have opinions and can be equally racist. Not everyone is overly concerned with what whitey thinks of us. This is what turns a lot of people away from BLM, people like you who think that we have a moral obligation to join you in the cause and not to criticize. Both sides to this are just as extreme as each other.

This is exactly why I cant respect blm. I know their arguments and its all based on calling you brainwashed and have emotional argument. I dont care what white people say. But the fact that they legit dont touch the issues within the black community says a lot. The other night there was 10 people killed in chicago Saturday night. They put so much value on white people that 1 life white person takes is more value than 100 people black people take.

This is exactly why I cant respect blm. I know their arguments and its all based on calling you brainwashed and have emotional argument. I dont care what white people say. But the fact that they legit dont touch the issues within the black community says a lot. The other night there was 10 people killed in chicago Saturday night. They put so much value on white people that 1 life white person takes is more value than 100 people black people take.

That is the point, it isn't 'one' life. Police have been killing black people for 400 yrs in this country. The fact that in order to have a point you need to reduce the amount says everything.

Also, why are you comparing state funded people who are meant to protect ALL citizens to gangsters killing people is ridiculous.

Also, how do you know they don't talk about that? What your saying is like someone saying why are we making a fuss about Shukri Abdi, because Somali boys in London and Canada stab and shoot each other? Do you not see how disingenuous that is?

Its like saying, why should native Americans talk about their oppression because they mostly drink themselves to death.

Also, can't believe you're co-signing that boys argument. He is saying it is racist for black people to focus on the police in their own country for killing them, just because gang-bangers in their community kill each other.

That is the point, it isn't 'one' life. Police have been killing black people for 400 yrs in this country. The fact that in order to have a point you need to reduce the amount says everything.

Also, why are you comparing state funded people who are meant to protect ALL citizens to gangsters killing people is ridiculous.

Also, how do you know they don't talk about that? What your saying is like someone saying why are we making a fuss about Shukri Abdi, because Somali boys in London and Canada stab and shoot each other? Do you not see how disingenuous that is?

Its like saying, why should native Americans talk about their oppression because they mostly drink themselves to death.
its not just gangsters killing each other. Every stats shows they commit far more crime and violent crimes. they are 13% of the population and commit 52% of crimes. You cant blame all on racism. This is where you guys lose all credibility.

its not just gangsters killing each other. Every stats shows they commit far more crime and violent crimes. they are 13% of the population and commit 52% of crimes. You cant blame all on racism. This is where you guys lose all credibility.

Statistics also shows that a black man is much more likely to be imprisoned for committing the exact same crime as a white man, whilst cadaans are much more likely to get away with or are given less time.

Surely that should be obvious to you? White police men get away with shooting black people for no reason. Police in this country are hardly charged but guess what?

One of the few times they have been charged was when a Somali man (whom they consider black) shot a WHITE woman.
What does that tell you? A country that hardly ever charges policemen, finally charges one when the roles are reversed....

Also, can't believe you're co-signing that boys argument. He is saying it is racist for black people to focus on the police in their own country for killing them, just because gang-bangers in their community kill each other.
Listen 'adult', we've already addressed this. But police haven't been killing black people for 400 years, they haven't even been in existence for that long. And we do actually understand the context. But he didn't reduce the number, it was indeed one black man. Regardless of context. So the Shukri Abdi nonsense is plain drivel. And you can address all issues but to focus on one is irrational and inefficient. But what boy?

Statistics also shows that a black man is much more likely to be imprisoned for committing the exact same crime as a white man, whilst cadaans are much more likely to get away with or are given less time.

Surely that should be obvious to you? White police men get away with shooting black people for no reason. Police in this country are hardly charged but guess what?

One of the few times they have been charged was when a Somali man (whom they consider black) shot a WHITE woman.
What does that tell you? A country that hardly ever charges policemen, finally charges one when the roles are reversed....
They're usually charged when people are killed. It's rare for an officer to get away with killings. But these are isolated incident and few and far between. Why so much focus on this issue?

Trending