I support the looting and the destruction

Abaayo, I’m convinced that these people don’t read and lack critical thinking skills. They are simply repeating the sound bites of white supremacy. Sad. Wa internalized white supremacy aa u jeedid waxaan. Don’t waste time going back and forth. Iska dhaaf.
But how would a Somali have internalized white supremacy? Whatever that means.

reer

VIP
Every group of people are mostly killed by their own. Somalis included.

So going by your reasoning, if a Somali is killed by a raging white supremacists, we as Somalis should accept it because we kill each other? Is that what you are advocating?

Right, if an cadaan ever kills one of our own out of racism, i don't want to hear you make a fuss. Why? Because we kill each other the most.
you don't understand what i'm saying is if you are silent when 500 are killed like ina gumeed animals over area codes why cry when one is killed just because of skin color? after this floyd fiasco dies down blm will be silent while niggas in the hood be killed

The thing that irritates me about this kid, is that he debates with you over things he could easily educate himself on. Clearly, he has no real grasp of history if he thinks that oppressed people ever got freedom through appealing to the morality of those that are mistreating them.

Even during the early years of America, they had to fight for the freedom of America as they were controlled by the British.
I'm well educated in history, but if the 'oppresed' people (African-Americans here) do so then they'll just have to go crazy then. And the British didn't oppress the Americans at all.

The thing that irritates me about this kid, is that he debates with you over things he could easily educate himself on. Clearly, he has no real grasp of history if he thinks that oppressed people ever got freedom through appealing to the morality of those that are mistreating them.

Even during the early years of America, they had to fight for the freedom of America as they were controlled by the British.
And just because I disagree with your radical left talking points doesn't mean you have to call me a kid. Just refute my points if you're actually right.

you don't understand what i'm saying is if you are silent when 500 are killed like ina gumeed animals over area codes why cry when one is killed just because of skin color? after this floyd fiasco dies down blm will be silent while niggas in the hood be killed

'One' was killed? Do you even know the history of America and the fact that countless of African Americans have been killed by the police from the very begining of America's policing history?

Like why debate with people when you have no understanding of context?
:faysalwtf:

I'm well educated in history, but if the 'oppresed' people (African-Americans here) do so then they'll just have to go crazy then. And the British didn't oppress the Americans at all.

In the early days Americans felt oppressed by UK influence. Do you not know the American's war of independence?

Like wtf are you talking about? Why talk when you clearly don't know what you are saying? Whether they were really oppressed or not, they fought for their freedom.

'One' was killed? Do you even know the history of America and the fact that countless of African Americans have been killed by the police from the very begining of America's policing history?

Again, I know very well and I'm sure he's at least aware of the bloody history of America. We aren't defending it but it was still one unfortunate killing and that's all it was. Just because they've had a history of it doesn't mean the globe must be shook every time a black man is killed. That's also partially behind why people just don't care as much as you'd expect, they've been desensitized to it and it's been normalized. They just don't see how things can change.

In the early days Americans felt oppressed by UK influence. Do you not know the American's war of independence?

Like wtf are you talking about? Why talk when you clearly don't know what you are saying? Whether they were really oppressed or not, they fought for their freedom.
Just because they felt they were oppressed doesn't mean they really were. I'm well aware of the Americans' war over independence from the British. I'm confident that I as a Canadian know more than a British person about America and American history. No need to be condescending here, just makes you look like an emotional fool.

And notice here how you again assume people have no clue what they're talking about? Very arrogant of you to do. This isn't the first time either.

another hundred black americans will be gunned down @Halimak will be silent because she only cares if a white man kills them:mjlol:

Like i said, if a Somali is killed by a racist, I don't want to hear you talk.

We too kill each other all the time, so going by your theory we should be okay with other groups to harm us.

Noted.

We too kill each other all the time, so going by your theory we should be okay with other groups to harm us.

Noted.
He never said that though! He only asked why is it such a fuss when a white man does it? And not the far more common and preventable typical black on black stuff? Fair question. No need to label someone a racist for asking it.

I think she finally surrendered alhamdulillah. :whew:

No, i really can't keep on educating you. You really have no concept of what you're talking about and it is clear to see you'r wholly uneducated about this topic.

I can see you're not an avid reader when it comes to history, colonialism, politics ect.

No, i really can't keep on educating you. You really have no concept of what you're talking about and it is clear to see you'r wholly uneducated about this topic.

I can see you're not an avid reader when it comes to history, colonialism, politics ect.
Are you claiming to know me more than I do about American politics and history? That's a bold claim, especially coming from a European.

reer

VIP

Noted.
i condemned somalis being killed by each other and foreigners

you are a hypocrite only condemning black man murder because ninkii dilay is white where was this energy from blm when blacks kill each other in chiraq? :mjlol:

He never said that though! He only asked why is it such a fuss when a white man does it? And not the far more common and preventable typical black on black stuff? Fair question. No need to label someone a racist for asking it.

Exactly.

So therefore, if a Somali is killed due to racism we shouldn't make a big fuss, because we have been killing each other for 30 yrs.

You're incredibly ignorant and want to ignore certain points. American police have been killing black people since the very formation of the American police. Why are you acting like it is a one off issue. Why do you keep on saying 'one'?

I really can't debate that lack common sense. Like I'm shocked at the level of stupidity. Like zero sense of context or historical awareness or even critical thinking.

Also, the American police are meant to protect citizens and are employed by the government, going by your logic how are you comparing state funded organisations to flipping gangsters?

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts