I support the looting and the destruction

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Because it's brought change unlike peaceful protests :manny:

There is no such thing as an innocent white American. They are inherently racist and you can never convince us otherwise. Like Dr Umar says, if they really cared they would take their rifles to the centrez of institutional racism and demand equality.

I have absolutely no regard for a people who profited over hundreds of years of another mans hard work and think their priviledged little businesses should be protected, it's collateral damage - a means to an end. Same way the white man has been culling black populations all over Africa and even paraded lynched victims a few decades ago.

I am proud of my black brethren not cooning anymore and i would go as far as saying they should seek self determination or independence like Malcolm X and Black Panthers once preached.

Any Somali who calls me a beg better know that the black man serves our interest as a fellow minority, remove their struggle and racism will only get worse like a virus looking for its next victim.

Madowgaaga kaa rabin
Muuqaaga kii neceb
Tiisana ha meel marin

:salute:

Alt909

Mסdern Day Geejlire
No if u loot u are just a thief simpel.
Your aim isn't to change anything beside your own finacial situation.
I hope ever single looter gets prison time especially those who has looted and burnt down somali owned businesses.
:pacspit:

Mckenzie

VIP
No if u loot u are just a thief simpel.
Your aim isn't to change anything beside your own finacial situation.
I hope ever single looter gets prison time especially those who has looted and burnt down somali owned businesses.
:pacspit:

Sometimes the good guys gotta do bad things to make the bad guy pay :kanyeshrug:

Looters > Shooters

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, Keep up the same energy next month when south africans and kenyans will go on a murder rampage, Or when a somali kid gets killed by Madows in minneapolis and london

Alt909

Mסdern Day Geejlire
Sometimes the good guys gotta do bad things to make the bad guy pay :kanyeshrug:
But why involve innocent people?
If your aaboo or hooyoo spent the last couple of years saving up to buy a shop that would help them finance their kids so they can go to college/uni. And then some randoms came and destroyed the shop and stole everything from it because of some unrelated situation .
The only reason you find this acceptable is because it hasn't affected you.
I hope they throw the book at ever single looter

Mckenzie

VIP
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, Keep up the same energy next month when south africans and kenyans will go on a murder rampage, Or when a somali kid gets killed by Madows in minneapolis and london

South Africans and Kenyans didn't split my country into 5 regions and keep them occupied in perpetual wars and division. What happened in South Africa was local people targetting foreign businesses - very wrong and sad but it was not a war on your skin colour. Many different people were victims actually

It's bizarre how much low tolerance you have for a black man, for every dambi a Madow has ever done to a Somali i can list 10 bigger dambi an Cadaan has caused.

Mckenzie

VIP
But why involve innocent people?
If your aaboo or hooyoo spent the last couple of years saving up to buy a shop that would help them finance their kids so they can go to college/uni. And then some randoms came and destroyed the shop and stole everything from it because of some unrelated situation .
The only reason you find this acceptable is because it hasn't affected you.
I hope they throw the book at ever single looter

I did specify White America, anyone else should defend their property, they are not recipients of the Old Order built on the blood and sweat of the Madows

There is no such thing as an innocent white American. They are inherently racist and you can never convince us otherwise. Like Dr Umar says, if they really cared they would take their rifles to the centrez of institutional racism and demand equality.

I have absolutely no regard for a people who profited over hundreds of years of another mans hard work and think their priviledged little businesses should be protected, it's collateral damage - a means to an end. Same way the white man has been culling black populations all over Africa and even paraded lynched victims a few decades ago.

I am proud of my black brethren not cooning anymore and i would go as far as saying they should seek self determination or independence like Malcolm X and Black Panthers once preached.

Any Somali who calls me a beg better know that the black man serves our interest as a fellow minority, remove their struggle and racism will only get worse like a virus looking for its next victim.

Madowgaaga kaa rabin
Muuqaaga kii neceb
Tiisana ha meel marin

If you're going to advocate/do dumb stuff, then at least keep Somalis out of it!

The vast majority of Somali Americans are actually guarding their communities against rioters and looters.
Check this thread out:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

Madowgaaga kaa rabin
Muuqaaga kii neceb
Tiisana ha meel marin

as long as u don't loot vimto or canjerro then your'e fine

Last edited:

Mckenzie

VIP
What changes do need to happen for looting to stop?

Harsher sentences for Police Officers at the very least. We know the Somali Police officer who was handed over a 10 year sentence for accidently killing a white lady, this Derek guy should be given life.

They should also illegalise the confiscation of phones by Police during an incident, if by policing they are carrying out a public service, then they shouldn't intimidate you to stop recording. Wallahi i just watched a clip of a Police Officer pin someone down, shoots him, then talks into his mic asking for backup as there's been a shooting :mindblown:

I'm not a BLM activist but i believe the World needs to step in to keep these racist folk in check. When you let a Superpower do as it pleases, you will see more Hiroshima's, Vietnams, Black Hawk Downs etc.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
20200602170000_602452.jpg

Russian Americans are not having any of that. Look how they protect their own businesses (russian restaurant in san diego on the picture).

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Madowgaaga kaa rabin
Muuqaaga kii neceb
Tiisana ha meel marin

I disavow your points, statements, energy.
1591121552101.png

Black people (and Mexicans also) were the ones that built these buildings. If they wanna burn them down, then so be it.

No man has ever gotten his freedom by being peaceful and passive.

@Mckenzie You’re right. Don’t listen to dadkaan o cadaanka iska dhigayo.

Apollo

VIP
Not a good comparison.

In the 1960s there was a lot more legal oppression. Nowadays it isn't legislative oppression but implicit hidden stuff.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
They should chimp out more often then police would have no choice but to take action when an officer does wrong

Trending