I see more and more Western Xalimo who don’t have hijab

You constantly have random people telling you to pray?

Even strange men coming up to you in the street telling you to pray?

You have people advocating for your murder because you don't pray?
Because one dude on sspot made a broad joke doesn't mean your life is in danger.
If everyone is telling you to do something that's good for you, why not listen?

It seems like you have internal issues that you need to sort out with the hijab.
You have some soul searching to do but don't say "it's against our dhaqan"!

Somali dhaqan and Islam go hand in hand.

I read a post saying i don't wear hijaab and i was like wow this girl must be wearing the jilbaab then and in my mind i was like 'you go sis'.

DescriptiveUnconsciousBoilweevil-small.gif

HALIMOS READING THIS THREAD

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
you disagree with them and it’s “you’re a gaal” the jahilnimo really jumped out
Sister only Allah can judge.

You can't judge someone because you didn't create them.

No hate intended.

You're a gaal trick is basically a UNO reverse card onto yourself.:silanyolaugh:

Invader

because theres no compulsion under islam. wear it if you want. wear if you don’t.
still a muslim
also why are somali males talking about somali women again? stay out of womens business damn
Islam recommendeds modesty but it doesn't mean you have to.

You just have to be modest enough not fully modest.

You can't be wearing skinny shorts when you're worshipping Allah.

If you don't know us males. We gain a sexual arousal when women wear less clothing.

:gaasdrink:

Hijab is part of Islam and as Muslim women we should wear it.

But for the guys, what gives you the right to call non hijabis 'hoes'?

You lot use Islam to behave like pricks towards women.:farmajoyaab:

Sister only Allah can judge.

You can't judge someone because you didn't create them.

No hate intended.

You're a gaal trick is basically a UNO reverse card onto yourself.:silanyolaugh:
mashallah you should go advise your bros who scream "you're a gaal" in any and every conversation because they simply cant fathom another person having a differing opinion to them. It's honestly sad how unhinged they became whenever i counterargue.

Invader

Finally an honest answer. This is why they have a problem lool.

How is it my problem you can't control your sexual predatory ways?
Didnt islam tell you to lower your gaze? How you putting that responsibility on women?
Temptation gets the better of us :silanyosmile:

What LGBT stance? I simply said Black Lives Matter is inclusive of all black people. Are you denying black trans people the right to live? if so how are you any different then the racists? You just want power equal to the white man not freedom for all and if that's the case we don't want you associating with BLM.
wearing a hijab doesn’t make you more honourable. please go outside and get some air x
:kanyehmm:
It is harram for a man to imitate a woman vice versa and homosexuality is harram so is encouraging movements that support it.
Hijab makes you more Honorable because you are following the commands of your creator and one who follows the commands of the Creator is more Honorable than the one who doesn't.
:snoop:

:kanyehmm:
It is harram for a man to imitate a woman vice versa and homosexuality is harram so is encouraging movements that support it.
Hijab makes you more Honorable because you are following the commands of your creator and one who follows the commands of the Creator is more Honorable than the one who doesn't.
:snoop:
firstly, you need to lower your gaze.if you did, we wouldnt be having this discussion.

Invader

I’m more bothered of their new obsession with wigs. You have decent hair be happy
In all honesty. it's really unappetising. Imagine sticking horse hair on your head.
Black women(not Somali women) put these on and think they're beautiful. it's not even realistic looking :pachah1: .

Artificial hair isn't attractive period.:lolbron:

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
If a muslim brother gives me advice to not skip salah and pray as soon as possible, you think I'm going rage? I'm going to accept his advice.

I don't know why girls rage when muslims advice them to wear a hijab. It's like any other advice, nothing special about it.

P.S. I'm talking about people that give advice and don't bash or abuse you lot

@AishaBarri @Sophisticate @Soma
Nothing wrong with giving advise out of genuine concern. A lot of ppl do it just to bash women here tho it seems

For instance, those girls wear the hijab devotely but then take it off when their parent is not around and enter a public space.

Totally get that sis. Actually, out of all my interaction i've noticed i am so much more respectful to girls with hijabs on.. maybe because i know they know i won't hit on them so obviously.
I'm actually disheartened a lot now. Imagine plucking up the courage to go speak to a random halimo and then after a couple of interactions you're vibing and talking and finally you get her socials only to see her without a hijab on going to all sorts of festivals and smoking shisha over and over again. Oh btw, i delete them after 2secs but i still treat them nice and smile.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending

Latest posts