I see more and more Western Xalimo who don’t have hijab

Somali girls say:wear it if you want wear it if you don’t. there’s no compulsion under islam

somali male: ajib i’m an idiot who lacks reading comprehension so i’m going to assume you said you don’t want somali girls to wear hijab meaning you want every somali girl to walk around NAKEDDDD
That’s not what i said don’t spin my words. I said that you people are trying to demonize the hijab.

Looking at your messages you seem to have no sense of morals.
You support the lgbt community and support Jada

Whenever you bring a valid point to these weirdos they always seem to pivot i wonder why?

Why do you think you’re better than the LGBT community? Why do you believe you deserve a life and they don’t? Not very muslim of you is it hmm

Whenever you bring a valid point to these weirdos they always seem to pivot i wonder why?

Why do you think you’re better than the LGBT community? Why do you believe you deserve a life and they don’t? Not very muslim of you is it hmm
Because I stay true to the nature Allah gave me.

Allah destroyed the prophet lut's community because they were lgbt or supported.
Lut's wife was destroyed along with the people because she supported them.
Also Allah has made me better than lgbt community because I live a pure lifestyle and stay true to the nature he gave me.
Allah is only against lgbt community because of their lifestyle and not their existence.

i’m going to assume you’re very dumb. that’s literally what you said i typed it in a different way. be consistent in your beliefs akhi
Are you dense or something i was trying to make a joke at first but seriously your people(Sinners) are trying to influence hijabis into taking of their hijab saying ”ITS NOT OBLIGATORY TO WEAR HIJAB” it is obligatory you moron I can even give you proof if you want

Its nice to see. Hijab is not really part of our dhaqan. Somalis only started wearing it properly after 2000s. It is nice to see Somali women going back to their roots.
[/QUO
The niqabs and jilbab is not part of our culture but covering with a hijjab is.

@p!nkglitter waa naag gaal, Somali maaha sida Jacki oo kale

xorta, why are you so obsessed with me? proper tagging me in random threads, following me whenever i’m commenting somewhere even when i ignore you. then complaining about me lool if my opinions are so distressing to your mental health the block button is free walolo stop the dramatics

Are you dense or something i was trying to make a joke at first but seriously your people(Sinners) are trying to influence hijabis into taking of their hijab saying ”ITS NOT OBLIGATORY TO WEAR HIJAB” it is obligatory you moron I can even give you proof if you want
It is obligatory to wear hijjab but it's your choice if you wish to take on that responsibility.

Wear it you like nobody should stop you. At the same time Somali women who don't want to wear it should also be allowed not to and they shouldn't be abused for not wearing it either.
I agree with what your saying but why are you acting as if it's halal to not wear a hijab?

No one should be bashed and abused I fully agree, but it's still a haram act to not wear a hijab. People are allowed to advise their fellow muslim sisters, especially @Anon91 who is also a muslim sister.

It is obligatory to wear hijjab but it's your choice if you wish to take on that responsibility.
If you do not wear the hijab and know it’s haram it’s a great sin i’m not here to say what u can’t or should do but she’s trying to make it like it’s an OK thing for MUSLIM women to not wear the hijab which it isn’t

Somali girls who don't wear hijabs should be called out on their sin. It's part of islam to denounce sins and advice people on doing good deeds.

"I'm gonna do whatever i want. If i want to act like a gaalo i will. It's none of your business" it is though abaayo. Im obligated to denounce sins. You can do whatever you want but accept the consequences both from people in this world and later from allah in the afterlife. You can't just choose to be punished in the afterlife and be treated like a good muslim in this life. :russsmug:

I agree but I've never seen a Somali girl without a headscarf unless they were children in school.
Also, I've noticed Somali boys with haram haircuts, all your hair has to be at the same level yet these boys choose to ignore this to fit in.

Trending

Latest posts