I see more and more Western Xalimo who don’t have hijab

I agree with what your saying but why are you acting as if it's halal to not wear a hijab?

No one should be bashed and abused I fully agree, but it's still a haram act to not wear a hijab. People are allowed to advise their fellow muslim sisters, especially @Anon91 who is also a muslim sister.

I have ever said it was halal did I?

Anon can advice but tbh its not like Muslim women are scarcely getting that type of advice. Hijab is talked about 24/7 to the point whereby Somalis think the entire deen was brought down just to tell women to wear hijab.

Enough with the hijab talk...everyone knows the rulings on hijab. Freaking tribes in the Amazon know about hijab from the amount Somali sheikhs talk about it.

Let Somali women breath for once.

'A rotten apple spoils the barrel'
I think, we as blessed somali guys, shouldn't let these wayward individuals promulgate their filth and corrupt our fellow hijab wearing sisters. We should take note of the successes of our pakistani/indian/asian brothers in this respect. Best believe, 1 rumour and the sisters of our asian brothers are on a 1 way ticket to 'see their extended family back home' and will accompany the fishes at the bottom of the indian ocean in a body bag. Now now i'm not advocating for honour killings but i'd like to point out these other muslim communities don't seem to have the same problems as we do. Wa billahi tawfiq.

You just promoted the murder of Somali women over hijab.

Sick.

Anon can advice but tbh its not like Muslim women are scarcely getting that type of advice. Hijab is talked about 24/7 to the point whereby Somalis think the entire deen was brought down just to tell women to wear hijab.

Enough with the hijab talk...everyone knows the rulings on hijab. Freaking tribes in the Amazon know about hijab from the amount Somali sheikhs talk about it.

"Let Somali women breathe" I'm pretty sure you can breathe with hijab on
:trumpsmirk:I think we're done here.

I think, we as blessed somali guys, shouldn't let these wayward individuals promulgate their filth and corrupt our fellow hijab wearing sisters. We should take note of the successes of our pakistani/indian/asian brothers in this respect. Best believe, 1 rumour and the sisters of our asian brothers are on a 1 way ticket to 'see their extended family back home' and will accompany the fishes at the bottom of the indian ocean in a body bag. Now now i'm not advocating for honour killings but i'd like to point out these other muslim communities don't seem to have the same problems as we do. Wa billahi tawfiq.
It's also important to remember that these 'pakistani' or muslim indians are the same people who rape little children and excuse it.
Go to Pakistan, their heads are never fully covered or not even covered, when I went to Birmingham which had lots of them, they mostly wore western clothes and they didn't have a headscarf, of course, some of them did but nowhere near as much as what you'd see in a Somali community.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I have never worn the headscarf. :leon: And I know some Somali girls just like me who do not lead double lives. Who don't feel the need to wear short and tasteless attire. And who do not conform to your highly exaggerated impression of non-hijabis. FYI we were the norm before the war.

And I can say with confidence that me and my friends are all virgins.
:ufdup: Its not our fault you lack discernment and cannot assess behaviour/mannerisms in a nuanced way.

And people will do as they please with or without your forewarning or suggestions. Clearly, I have something to gain socially from not wearing it, religiously is another topic. Holler at me when I'm retired and I may change my mind. :lol:

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
I think you just did :reallymaury:

Look at my original comment, idgaf. I'm friends with women that dont wear hijab. I agree some guys shouldn't care tbh.

However girls should just accept the advice and move on. Instead of always defending themselves. Because what they're advising is Islamically correct after all.

Look at my original comment, idgaf. I'm friends with women that dont wear hijab. I agree some guys shouldn't care tbh.

However girls should just accept the advice and move on. Instead of always defending themselves. Because what they're advising is Islamically correct after all.

Why should we accept the advice and move on?

Why don't the people on here accept Somali women who don't wear hijab and move on?

You say Anon has a right to advice and we have a right to "defend" ourselves.

Btw, there wouldn't be a need to defend ourselves if we didn't have men on here promoting our murder for not wearing the hijab.

Why should we accept the advice and move on?

Why don't the people on here accept Somali women who don't wear hijab and move on?

You say Anon has a right to advice and we have a right to "defend" ourselves.

Btw, there wouldn't be a need to defend ourselves if we didn't have men on here promoting our murder for not wearing the hijab.
One retard promoting murder does not represent all men. Reason why you should accept the advice and move on is because it's Islamically correct. Do you go against the teachings of Islam?

If a muslim came to me and for example told me to not go to shisha lounges, then I'd accept his advice, instead of brushing it off.

It's sunnah for people to advice their fellow muslims on anything. That's why most do it. Don't take the words of people online too serious btw.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Always calling women out smh. We all know Somalis are the most hijab wearing ppl in the Muslim community to the point that it feels like uniform :camby:Also not wearing hijab is not equal to being a ho you dense mofos. Let women be

@Anon91 walle naag nool aa tahay, don't let these dhoocilo corrupt you

hijab is fardh, meaning it is compulsory upon every Muslim woman (and Muslim men too, in their own regard)

ultimately, whether a Xaliimo chooses to abide by the rules of hijab or not is up to her, but the fact remains that it is an obligation that Allah has placed upon her

in Islam, we are told to remind each other of our obligations towards Allah (in a kind & respectful manner of course) and to support eachother in fulfilling them

One retard promoting murder does not represent all men. Reason why you should accept the advice and move on is because it's Islamically correct. Do you go against the teachings of Islam?

If a muslim came to me and for example told me to not go to shisha lounges, then I'd accept his advice, instead of brushing it off.

It's sunnah for people to advice their fellow muslims on anything. That's why most do it. Don't take the words of people online too serious btw.

Who said I brushed off Islamic advice?

All I said was the advice has been shoved down our throats since some of us could talk, we get it! Enough!

Always calling women out smh. We all know Somalis are the most hijab wearing ppl in the Muslim community to the point that it feels like uniform :camby:Also not wearing hijab is not equal to being a ho you dense mofos. Let women be

Exactly.

24/7 talking about women and our clothes. Cadaan men are sending rockets to Mars and Somali men are still talking about women's nigis.

Talk about messed up priorities.

You misunderstood some of the posts here :mjhaps: Some of these folks are gaalo

Its nice to see. Hijab is not really part of our dhaqan. Somalis only started wearing it properly after 2000s. It is nice to see Somali women going back to their roots.
because theres no compulsion under islam. wear it if you want. wear if you don’t.
still a muslim
also why are somali males talking about somali women again? stay out of womens business damn
It is interesting that the 3 women on this thread are happy that Somali women are more open to taking off their hijabs and it is the men who are raging about it.

lets be honest somali men weaponise the hijab topic against somali women. This “just take the advice stop getting defensive” is gaslighting. You’ve been discussing and talking about this same topic since we were kids. That shouldn’t have ever been made the standard. Islam states there’s no compulsion. Which is why i say somali men weaponsie it against women they acknowledge that sentiment but will continue shitting on somali women who don’t wear the hijab. That’s not what islam meant by advise you’re just a bigot.

Who said I brushed off Islamic advice?

All I said was the advice has been shoved down our throats since some of us could talk, we get it! Enough!
Haye to each their own. Whenever I get Islamic advice, I dont rage because its the truth. Whatever though.

Trending

Latest posts