I see more and more Western Xalimo who don’t have hijab

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Its nice to see. Hijab is not really part of our dhaqan. Somalis only started wearing it properly after 2000s. It is nice to see Somali women going back to their roots.
I'm not really about forcing nor advicing to wear, but it was and is a part of our dhaqan. Just because some Somalis see 70-80s xamar ladies pics without hijab, that doesn't mean it applies to all Somali cities. Every part of somal lands had its way of dressing :kanyeshrug:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Some of you niggas need to chill out you aren't their parents bro you can't tell these girls what they can or can't do maybe back home but it don't work like that in the west just mind your business get your paper and keep it moving

I can't wait for the future when muslims become more literate and realise the whole "if your hair is showing you naked" mentality is perverted and not really the purpose of hijab. It's done nothing for global muslim society other than make women and girls vulnerable to gender based violence and made muslim men look like horny control freaks. In the medina period It was intended to be a signifier that you were a muslim + a free woman (non slave). The more clothes a person wore it was an indicator of higher status hence why the prophets wives wore the most. There are even hadiths that show Umar would beat his female slaves if they covered up because it was seen as "going above your rank".

I can't wait for the future when muslims become more literate and realise the whole "if your hair is showing you naked" mentality is perverted and not really the purpose of hijab. It's done nothing for global muslim society other than make women and girls vulnerable to gender based violence and made muslim men look like horny control freaks. In the medina period It was intended to be a signifier that you were a muslim + a free woman (non slave). The more clothes a person wore it was an indicator of higher status hence why the prophets wives wore the most. There are even hadiths that show Umar would beat his female slaves if they covered up because it was seen as "going above your rank".
Lol what kind of nonsense is this? :mjlol:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
tbh man, I really don’t care what these girls wear or do.

Just because we’re the same ethnicity doesn’t give me the right to snoop in their business. I know it’s said a lot but it’s really between them and allah.

Of course you’re allowed to advise them, but if they don’t listen or even worse come back aggressively, just ignore them. The only girls you should worry about are your sisters, daughters, and wife.

Even if you could force a random halimo in a hijab. It wouldn’t make a difference, it’s the intention that matters. Hijab is a personal choice, you got better things to do than argue with a somali gaal.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Hijab doesnt mean piety i guess. This particular xalimo was clearly high on something
Of course not, but what does that have to do with not wearing a hijab?

No one said hijabis are pious. They just want more halimos to wear a hijab.

So is your point saying hijabs causes you to steal so don’t wear a hijab? I’d rather have a hijabi kleptomaniac than a non-hijabi kleptomaniac

Trending

Latest posts