I see more and more Western Xalimo who don’t have hijab

I typically live in BC, but i was in Toronto a couple weeks back and i was helping a friend move.

I rang the doorbell and a bald xalimo with glasses opens the door and is smiling at me.

When you've seen that, nothing surprises you anymore.

Sambuus

Inactive
The western influence, I grew up in a town with a lot of Somali people and all the girls used to wear hijab. It’s a small city so you kind of know everybody, I know some that took it off (sneakily).
The only ones that take their hijab and dress provocative are usually the ones who are born in Somalia and left the country from a young age. I notice it’s starting to be a “trend” since I start to see a lot more somali girls without hijab, I guess it’s become more accepted now which is good

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
The western influence, I grew up in a town with a lot of Somali people and all the girls used to wear hijab. It’s a small city so you kind of know everybody, I know some that took it off (sneakily).
The only ones that take their hijab and dress provocative are usually the ones who are born in Somalia and left the country from a young age. I notice it’s starting to be a “trend” since I start to see a lot more somali girls without hijab, I guess it’s become more accepted now which is good
@sambuusi @Sambuus
Twins GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Which one's which :ohhhdamn:

Trending