I saw a Somali unmarried couple kissing and holding each other at the bus stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Just wondering because I was under the impression she wasn't, couldn't tell you why. Hence her post being a lil surprising

How is it suprising? My sentiments and behavior are conservative. I don't drink, smoke nor engage in fornication and never have. Is it merely for my attire or unconventionalness that you are typecasting me? Do you think verbal fluency predisposes one to gaalnimo? Or is it because I don't ususally engage in threads pertaining to the Deen. I'd love to know.:siilaanyolaugh: The spectrum of religiousity is a large one, even for Muslims. Warya, don't go around assuming, or creating mentally lazy hieuristic short cuts based on people you've interacted with on sspot and latch that on to me. Its better to think a fellow Somali is a believer unless then say otherwise. And I've never done that.

I was so angry at how anyone can be so expressive in their love so publicly and especially this month. They were no older than 18. My blood was boiling. If people want to engage like that it needs to be indoors in private and especially not in a Somali and Muslim area. I was going to approach them but a black woman was near them and could have attacked me if I spoke up. If she was a Muslim I would have done it

It's none of your business, who
Made you judge and jury?

They will be judged by Allah
On the day of judgement and
Not by the likes of you

So Somalians kissing in public ain’t cute ?:dead:
But you don’t mind a Somalian and nonsomalian :ehh:

:camby:No, somali men only for somali women and the same goes for somali women

No jiljileec :browtf:
giphy-27.gif

How is it suprising? My sentiments and behavior are conservative. I don't drink, smoke nor engage in fornication and never have. Is it merely for my attire or unconventionalness that you are typecasting me? Do you think verbal fluency predisposes one to gaalnimo? Or is it because I don't ususally engage in threads pertaining to the Deen. I'd love to know.:siilaanyolaugh: The spectrum of religiousity is a large one, even for Muslims. Warya, don't go around assuming, or creating mentally lazy hieuristic short cuts based on people you've interacted with on sspot and latch that on to me. Its better to think a fellow Somali is a believer unless then say otherwise. And I've never done that.

:icon lol:

Nothing more than an erroneous assumption. I am glad to hear otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending