LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wei if there is any consolation, I am related to Habar Yonis bah dhulbahante

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I cant go to Hargeisa because my grand father has passed away aun, but his children, my 'uncles' are in plenty. All i need to do is go there and just announce i am innaa hebel hebel, and i think there will be a tsunami of a reception! But i dont have the energy to be loved that much right now! I need Paparatzi ducking and minding my business lol

I cant go to Hargeisa because my grand father has passed away aun, but his children, my 'uncles' are in plenty. All i need to do is go there and just announce i am innaa hebel hebel, and i think there will be a tsunami of a reception! But i dont have the energy to be loved that much right now! I need Paparatzi ducking and minding my business lol

Loved by who
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You need some HY blood in your kids, you don't want them eat porcupines for caasho.

Edit:Didn't read it through. Welcome to the family, you really aren't a porcupine.

Last edited:
Thats true, it has nothing to do with me, but it looked like she was pressured. But hey the ain't my family right. So why should I care. It was the spur of the moment.

Ignore that old hag sxb you done the right thing need to keep these yutes in check they keep bringing Ls to the community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending