I saw a Somali unmarried couple kissing and holding each other at the bus stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
Somali kids are no different from madows, i saw a mali girl as young as 15/16 getting felt up by her somali boyfriend on the bus, afront of a bunch of somalis at midnight. I had too put it on the little shit, and tell them to go home. Little kid had the audacity to swear at me.

I was close enough to beat the living shit out of him untill he ran off the bus with her. The somali youth are finished.
I also saw something similar once but it was an alley near my house. They stopped as soon as they saw me. Come to find out my mother knew the mother of one of them. Lol

I was so angry at how anyone can be so expressive in their love so publicly and especially this month. They were no older than 18. My blood was boiling. If people want to engage like that it needs to be indoors in private and especially not in a Somali and Muslim area. I was going to approach them but a black woman was near them and could have attacked me if I spoke up. If she was a Muslim I would have done it
Let them be it's not right for them to do this in this particular month, but somalis need to be more romantic and less robotic like arabs and pakistanis. I myself believe that it's not bad to show emotion to your partner once in a while.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Wallahi all you lot of retarded. If anything you should have gone up to them asked for their full names and qabils if they dont listen then you should have took a picture to remember their faces. Then you should go to the local somali area and say you want to know so and so's parents and then shame those guys and tell their parents.
You can't do it in public and assume it'll not be made public.:farmajoyaab:
Maعsacur why were they doing that anyway.

Macalin M

Out here
Wallahi all you lot of retarded. If anything you should have gone up to them asked for their full names and qabils if they dont listen then you should have took a picture to remember their faces. Then you should go to the local somali area and say you want to know so and so's parents and then shame those guys and tell their parents.
That’s a bit much,

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Do you just be asking people for their qabil?

You must be no fun in real life.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Do you just be asking people for their qabil?

You must be no fun in real life.
Looooool it's so you can find their parents easier since somalis have very similar names let's all be honest there's a million Mohammed ahmed or Hasan Ali or Halima Jamac or Hafsa Warsame if you know their qabil it's easier to locate them quicker:mahubowtf:
I've never asked anyone for their qabil ever wth would I care

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Mind your own business, sounding like those Elliott Rodger incels with that talk.
Why're you even looking at them? Wasteman.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm quite suprised. Its Ramadan for starters. Secondly, PDA is inappropriate sub-culturally. There is a high likelihood they were not married. What I'm more surprised by is lax attitudes about public displays of lust coming from posters. People can do what they want but they will invite criticism. It's only natural.

I'm quite suprised. Its Ramadan for starters. Secondly, PDA is inappropriate sub-culturally. There is a high likelihood they were not married. What I'm more surprised by is lax attitudes about public displays of lust coming from posters. People can do what they want but they will invite criticism. It's only natural.

Are you Muslim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts