I saw a Somali unmarried couple kissing and holding each other at the bus stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You live in MN? I don't like xalwaa, but my Mom likes the way they make it at quruxlow restaurant, and the karamel site cashier is manned by a suspect reer xamar:pachah1:

Yes i am reer Minnesota. I dont go to Karemeel because i am not Hawiya, not that i have anything against them. I go to Quruzlow restaurant in east lake street. Its a neat place.

24 mall is a mixture of Darood and Hawiya which i kinda like

Yes i am reer Minnesota. I dont go to Karemeel because i am not Hawiya, not that i have anything against them. I go to Quruzlow restaurant in east lake street. Its a neat place.

24 mall is a mixture of Darood and Hawiya which i kinda like

I thought Majeertaan had the most populous sub clan in MN? And why don't you go to Karamel, 24 is full of drug addicts

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wei u just exposed yourself. U have Bidaar, yes????

I thought Majeertaan had the most populous sub clan in MN? And why don't you go to Karamel, 24 is full of drug addicts

Nah that’s a stereotype. It’s about 50/50 Hawiye & Darood. It’s just that... well y’all tend to be loud about your clan is all abowe.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I hope u r NOT assuming i am MJ! Because that would be....kinda... cool....actually....wft i AM NOT looooooooooool

Nah that’s a stereotype. It’s about 50/50 Hawiye & Darood. It’s just that... well y’all tend to be loud about your clan is all abowe.

What?? I'm not MJ, I'm Issaq, and finding my ppl there is like Marco polo here, they're all in London or Toronto

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Than what are you?? Hawiye? Ogaden?

Wei

I am without qabil. That is WHY i feel comfortable when there is NO concentration of one Qabil in one place. Its nonsense. I like a mixture of all qabil in one place. Each qabil brings something unique~

Wei

I am without qabil. That is WHY i feel comfortable when there is NO concentration of on Qabil in one place. Its nonsense. I like a mixture of all qabil in one place. Each qabil brings something unique~

I know I know, you're half Somali, please tell me your dad isn't Ethiopian?:mugshotman:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I want to remain silent about that, is that Okey?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Go do squats nayaa, you're Fiance might leave for a big booty Hawiye gaal. He has to come to his senses sooner or later, nobody wants their house to smell like herbs everyday
Lmao big, fat masculine xalimos got nothing on me:russsmug:

The Op is used to wars and people killed by knives, guns and baseball bats and thus became allergic to romance. Or, is he one of the oldies who will only make love to his partner/wife in a dark room while she is dressed 3 layers of clothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending