I saw a Somali unmarried couple kissing and holding each other at the bus stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I was so angry at how anyone can be so expressive in their love so publicly and especially this month. They were no older than 18. My blood was boiling. If people want to engage like that it needs to be indoors in private and especially not in a Somali and Muslim area. I was going to approach them but a black woman was near them and could have attacked me if I spoke up. If she was a Muslim I would have done it

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was so angry at how anyone can be so expressive in their love so publicly and especially this month. They were no older than 18. My blood was boiling. If people want to engage like that it needs to be indoors in private and especially not in a Somali and Muslim area. I was going to approach them but a black woman was near them and could have attacked me if I spoke up. If she was a Muslim I would have done it

Wait....hold up! So your blood stop boiling and kicked in---in to fear when u saw the "black woman"???

Walleee Black people baa iskaa dhiintey

Somali kids are no different from madows, i saw a mali girl as young as 15/16 getting felt up by her somali boyfriend on the bus, afront of a bunch of somalis at midnight. I had too put it on the little shit, and tell them to go home. Little kid had the audacity to swear at me.

I was close enough to beat the living shit out of him untill he ran off the bus with her. The somali youth are finished.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somali kids are no different from madows, i saw a mali girl as young as 15/16 getting felt up by her somali boyfriend on the bus, afront of a bunch of somalis at midnight. I had too put it on the little shit, and tell them to go home. Little kid had the audacity to swear at me.

I was close enough to beat the living shit out of him untill he ran off the bus with her. The somali youth are finished.

Are they your cousins? Why do u care

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Thats true, it has nothing to do with me, but it looked like she was pressured. But hey the ain't my family right. So why should I care. It was the spur of the moment.

Bro....try not to be played by Sheytaan. Just mind your business and move on. I recommend saying Caudubilaahi minaa sheydaani rajiim, that way u know u r protecting yourself from sheydaan and his whispers

Anyone noticed how reer xamar men like to hold hands and make deep eye contact when engaged in a conversation?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Anyone noticed how reer xamar men like to hold hands and make deep eye contact when engaged in a conversation?

Yep. I also noticed majority of Somali speaking gay men are are reeer xamar Caadka

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I thought I was stereotyping all Reer Xamar, but I seen this occur one too many times

Nope u r correct. Just like most delicious Xalwo is made by them, almost most Sodom too .

Nope u r correct. Just like most delicious Xalwo is made by them, almost most Sodom too .

You live in MN? I don't like xalwaa, but my Mom likes the way they make it at quruxlow restaurant, and the karamel site cashier is manned by a suspect reer xamar:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts