I personally do not agree with apostasy laws

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to `Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn `Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'" bulhari 6922
The prophet knew about the zanadiqa that were around him, he didn’t kill, since they were pretending to be Muslims, if ridda was really about leaving the deen he would have killed the munafiqiin. But he didn’t he even prayed on the their leader when he died as Muslim, abdallah ibn abi salool, a visous man, anti Islam, munafiqq to the bone when he died, the prophet prayed on him, even Omar r was angry about that.
Once he was leading 1/3 of Muslim army, and when the battle started he left saying “for what he we are killing ourselves for?”
Many times asked to cut almujiriin economally in the madina

Amk,
I think it’s unnecessary to kill apostates because you essentially only silenced someone who was vocal about doubts that you didn’t give a fitting answer to. Discussion is a better and increases the population’s faith.
This is conjecture. U dont have any proof to substantiate it, in actuality ppl expressing doubts to the public brings more doubts.
Its quite obvious, now that we live in the west, there are so many doubts about Islam, did u see a rise in ppls iman? No u see muslims leaving Islam everyday
Plus The messenger ﷺ told us to do it, ill take Islam over u opinion, if someone wants their doubts answered they can aska sheikh

??? I simply said I find it uncalled for lol just because someone simply doesn’t think Islam is NOT for them and to kill then over it? That’s disgusting and immoral. It’s concerning that you actually co-sign this you know? Not only are you striping someone off their free will, you will let them pray the price for something as small as this? No thank you

btw this isn’t affecting me but you should watch out with this type of behaviour, if my Imaan wasn’t stronger I wouldn’t have thought a second about all of this and left Islam which would have been on you btw 🤷🏽‍♀️
"I would have left Islam bc you told me about Islam" sister what r u talkig about, how s me telling u about Islam gonna make u leave Islam, and if it did, then thats ur fault not mine,
How are you going to call something immoral and disgusting that the sahaba did themselves?

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
Funny story. An Al Shabab member messaged me on Twitter when I was active a while back telling me he knew all about my online character and that he would kill me if I stepped foot in Somalia. I started to laugh and send him nudes I found online to anger him. Oh he was so irate. He probably blew himself up by now, dumb terrorist. Hehe.
Yooo
spinning GIF

Xoxoxo

VIP
"I would have left Islam bc you told me about Islam" sister what r u talkig about, how s me telling u about Islam gonna make u leave Islam, and if it did, then thats ur fault not mine,
How are you going to call something immoral and disgusting that the sahaba did themselves?
You really can’t properly read A N Y T H I N G i said did you? I said that I didn’t agree with it that’s it, and afterwards you said “do you think your opinion is better then that of the prophet (pbuh)? That’s micro-aggression fam and I never even said that I thought about that lmaox

I personally think it isn’t right and it is uncalled for.

What the sahaba did in their time isn’t Eurosong because every religious group was doing it in the world.

apostasy was heavy in many religious communities in the past but we are living in different times, a Christian wouldn’t kill an ex-Christian who converted to Islam so why should a Muslim do the same? It’s hypocritical and odd. Not even the Jews do it, they just simply act as if the other doesn’t exist or exile them from the family, but they would never kill them because we are living in different times where human rights is being placed in most places in the world.

You really can’t properly read A N Y T H I N G i said did you? I said that I didn’t agree with it that’s it, and afterwards you said “do you think your opinion is better then that of the prophet (pbuh)? That’s micro-aggression fam and I never even said that I thought about that lmaox

I personally think it isn’t right and it is uncalled for.

What the sahaba did in their time isn’t Eurosong because every religious group was doing it in the world.

apostasy was heavy in many religious communities in the past but we are living in different times, a Christian wouldn’t kill an ex-Christian who converted to Islam so why should a Muslim do the same? It’s hypocritical and odd. Not even the Jews do it, they just simply act as if the other doesn’t exist or exile them from the family, but they would never kill them because we are living in different times where human rights is being placed in most places in the world.
U made so many misunderstandings and lies here I acc cba to correct u
Simply put
If Islam says its ok, its ok, if it says its wrong, its wrong
Ur opinion is irrelevant
If Islam followed everyones opinions there would be no Islam

Xoxoxo

VIP
U made so many misunderstandings and lies here I acc cba to correct u
Simply put
If Islam says its ok, its ok, if it says its wrong, its wrong
Ur opinion is irrelevant
If Islam followed everyones opinions there would be no Islam
???? THATS what I am saying it is my own opinion.

My opinion (that’s similar to many others) is irrelevant to you because it goes against what you believe in which is btw not a good thing and hypocritical.

"I personally don't agree" kulaha you do realize that makes you objectively incorrect no?? Next thing people will start saying they don't "agree" with salat

Last edited:
This is conjecture. U dont have any proof to substantiate it, in actuality ppl expressing doubts to the public brings more doubts.
Its quite obvious, now that we live in the west, there are so many doubts about Islam, did u see a rise in ppls iman? No u see muslims leaving Islam everyday
Plus The messenger ﷺ told us to do it, ill take Islam over u opinion, if someone wants their doubts answered they can aska sheikh
Eh, that’s the problem sxb. The public should know about these doubts and a fitting answer must be given. The doubts I’m talking about are to do with faith and the scholars, by their expertise, must give a full refutation.
Also, the Quran has what seems like a firm tone about how we should deal with unbelievers:

There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error. And he who rejecteth false deities and believeth in Allah hath grasped a firm handhold which will never break. Allah is Hearer, Knower.’ -2:256

"I personally don't agree" kulaha you do realize that makes you objectively incorrect no?? Next thing people will start saying they don't "agree" with salat
Shaytaan has fooled her just leave it.
Its a slippery slope until they eventually disagree with everything in Islam

???? THATS what I am saying it is my own opinion.

My opinion (that’s similar to many others) is irrelevant to you because it goes against what you believe in which is btw not a good thing and hypocritical.
None of ur opinions matter if it goes agaisnt Allah

The prophet knew about the zanadiqa that were around him, he didn’t kill, since they were pretending to be Muslims, if ridda was really about leaving the deen he would have killed the munafiqiin. But he didn’t he even prayed on the their leader when he died as Muslim, abdallah ibn abi salool, a visous man, anti Islam, munafiqq to the bone when he died, the prophet prayed on him, even Omar r was angry about that.
Once he was leading 1/3 of Muslim army, and when the battle started he left saying “for what he we are killing ourselves for?”
Many times asked to cut almujiriin economally in the madina
Tell me one scholar who believes the apostasy law doesn't exist in Islam.

Trending