I personally do not agree with apostasy laws

Xoxoxo

VIP
I am specifically talking about punishing someone to death just because they left Islam.

In my own personal opinion, in our life time we are looking and searching for answers, some people could explore their answers on their own and find their own truth in the end and others have to leave the things they learn from their family behind because it wasn’t their own personal truth anyways.

idc it just baffles me? It really doesn’t make sense to just kill off someone just because they left Islam and explained that it isn’t their own personal truth

Xoxoxo

VIP
I have mad respect for @Apollo who is just comfortable with doing his own thing and finding his own truth

@AbdiGaalDoon although you sometimes say stupid things, I also have respect for the fact that you found your own truth even though I do not agree with some particular choices of yours

Apostasy laws in Medieval Islamic period was more than just leaving Islam. Plus fiqh evolves, only salaafi wahhabis believes it shouldn’t. Apostasy in medieval Islam was akin to political treason which even in the West is given a harsh sentence in federal prison.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I am specifically talking about punishing someone to death just because they left Islam.

In my own personal opinion, in our life time we are looking and searching for answers, some people could explore their answers on their own and find their own truth in the end and others have to leave the things they learn from their family behind because it wasn’t their own personal truth anyways.

idc it just baffles me? It really doesn’t make sense to just kill off someone just because they left Islam and explained that it isn’t their own personal truth
There are plenty of ayat granting freedom of religion. And 2 Hadith against all these ayat

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Yeah personally I don’t really care. At least Somali Sufi don’t think every aposoate deserves death, only the ones who are in higher power that commit treason as they are dangerous to the state.

Personally, I’m VERY against apostasy but I wouldn’t mind befriending one like @Apollo or @Sheikh Google whos a semi-apostate. But for @AbdiGaalDoon , I would snitch on him to Alkebab
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

قُلْ يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلْكَـٰفِرُونَ - Say, “O disbelievers,

لَآ أَعْبُدُ مَا تَعْبُدُونَ - I do not worship what you worship.

وَلَآ أَنتُمْ عَـٰبِدُونَ مَآ أَعْبُدُ - Nor are you worshippers of what I worship.

وَلَآ أَنَا۠ عَابِدٌۭ مَّا عَبَدتُّمْ - Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship.

وَلَآ أَنتُمْ عَـٰبِدُونَ مَآ أَعْبُدُ - Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.

لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِىَ دِينِ - For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.

Surah al-Kafirun - draw your own conclusion.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Is the religion based on ppls opinions now?
? No I just simply said that I do not agree that apostates should get killed just because they left Islam.

people in this life are looking for answers and some people already have found their answers while others need to search for their own truth. Islam is for them not their truth which is fine, similar to how Christianity and Judaism isn’t right for me either because I just do not believe in it.

? No I just simply said that I do not agree that apostates should get killed just because they left Islam.

people in this life are looking for answers and some people already have found their answers while others need to search for their own truth. Islam is for them not their truth which is fine, similar to how Christianity and Judaism isn’t right for me either because I just do not believe in it.
why r u muslim in the first place?

Xoxoxo

VIP
Yeah personally I don’t really care. At least Somali Sufi don’t think every aposoate deserves death, only the ones who are in higher power that commit treason as they are dangerous to the state.

Personally, I’m VERY against apostasy but I wouldn’t mind befriending one like @Apollo or @Sheikh Google whos a semi-apostate. But for @AbdiGaalDoon , I would snitch on him to Alkebab

قُلْ يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلْكَـٰفِرُونَ - Say, “O disbelievers,

لَآ أَعْبُدُ مَا تَعْبُدُونَ - I do not worship what you worship.

وَلَآ أَنتُمْ عَـٰبِدُونَ مَآ أَعْبُدُ - Nor are you worshippers of what I worship.

وَلَآ أَنَا۠ عَابِدٌۭ مَّا عَبَدتُّمْ - Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship.

وَلَآ أَنتُمْ عَـٰبِدُونَ مَآ أَعْبُدُ - Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.

لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِىَ دِينِ - For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.

Surah al-Kafirun - draw your own conclusion.
U cant take Quran out of context like that

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom

Kebab will be finished if the arms embargo is lifted and Somali army would bring in tanks and helicopters they will be crushed in a week abaayo dear

Xoxoxo

VIP
why r u muslim in the first place?
Because I believe that prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was our last true prophet, I believe that Allah is real and he’s our only lord we should obey and pray to.

I also agree with many things in Islam (for example: that Pork in itself isn’t clean and that a pig is a bad animal to consume which is also scientifically proven, I also believe that alcohol is bad for your Spirit because it kills it, I also love to pray and fast during Ramadan and participate in our own holy holidays!

I just do not believe that someone should get killed for leaving Islam just because it wasn’t their real truth.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Because I believe that prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was our last true prophet, I believe that Allah is real and he’s our only lord we should obey and pray to.

I also agree with many things in Islam (for example: that Pork in itself isn’t clean and that a pig is a bad animal to consume which is also scientifically proven, I also believe that alcohol is bad for your Spirit because it kills it, I also love to pray and fast during Ramadan and participate in our own holy holidays!

I just do not believe that someone should get killed for leaving Islam just because it wasn’t their real truth.
Also to add:

it’s the only religion and belief at the moment that also makes the most sense for me.

christianity and Judaism are very interesting religions because of their old rich histories but there are many scrips I strongly disagree on both religions that just either disgust me or baffles me.

I enjoy learning about different religions and beliefs and at the end I Chose for myself at the end to stay Muslim because i enjoy it the most out of the other religions and beliefs I learned about

INgl u seem very confused. Im not going to coment on why u believe in Islam, bc I find most ppl who believe in Islam is just cos their parents were muslim, and they give weak justifications for it, even tho for example let me ask u
Have u ever read the whole seerah? Could u explain the seerah properly to ppl? Do u know about the sahaba? Have u ever read about the Quran, its revelation, how it was preserved, etc..?
U can say u believe the prophet ﷺ was our last prophet, but in actuality how much do u know about him?
I mean loving to pray and fast doesnt make a religion true.
anyway thats just for u to think about.

Theirs no such thing as "their truth", theirs only one truth.

Xoxoxo

VIP
INgl u seem very confused. Im not going to coment on why u believe in Islam, bc I find most ppl who believe in Islam is just cos their parents were muslim, and they give weak justifications for it, even tho for example let me ask u
Have u ever read the whole seerah? Could u explain the seerah properly to ppl? Do u know about the sahaba? Have u ever read about the Quran, its revelation, how it was preserved, etc..?
U can say u believe the prophet ﷺ was our last prophet, but in actuality how much do u know about him?
I mean loving to pray and fast doesnt make a religion true.
anyway thats just for u to think about.

Theirs no such thing as "their truth", theirs only one truth.
I could explain surah’s properly because I used to go to mosque lessons when I was 4 years old.

yes I do know most of the Sahaba alx!

Yes I did, the Somali & Dutch translation.

I alx know actually a lot about the prophet.

it actually does, if I didn’t believe in Islam I would have left it a long time ago, believe me. And I also wouldn’t care what everybody around me would think. If Islam wasn’t my own truth I would have left it already and forgotten about it.

Every religious group thinks they believe in the truth. Even Jews believe they are the chosen people because they are the oldest Abrahamic religion, and Hindus are then even over the top. For me islam is the truth but I am not going to speak on others belief or how they view their own religions.

I could explain surah’s properly because I used to go to mosque lessons when I was 4 years old.

yes I do know most of the Sahaba alx!

Yes I did, the Somali & Dutch translation.

I alx know actually a lot about the prophet.

it actually does, if I didn’t believe in Islam I would have left it a long time ago, believe me. And I also wouldn’t care what everybody around me would think. If Islam wasn’t my own truth I would have left it already and forgotten about it.

Every religious group thinks they believe in the truth. Even Jews believe they are the chosen people because they are the oldest Abrahamic religion, and Hindus are then even over the top. For me islam is the truth but I am not going to speak on others belief or how they view their own religions.
Yh but u are saying "their truth" as if their truth is actually true