I personally do not agree with apostasy laws

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
U cant take Quran out of context like that
“Had your Lord so willed ˹O Prophet˺, all ˹people˺ on earth would have certainly believed, every single one of them! Would you then force people to become believers?” Yunus 99

the Quran has plenty of ayat like this, but non with the killing of the murtad

Xoxoxo

VIP
Yh but u are saying "their truth" as if their truth is actually true
For us Muslims it’s different you know? A Christian would tell us we would go to enteral hell for not choosing the religion Issa brought over while we would argue back and tell them they would burn in enteral hell because they follow a wrong version of injeel (the Bible)

“Had your Lord so willed ˹O Prophet˺, all ˹people˺ on earth would have certainly believed, every single one of them! Would you then force people to become believers?” Yunus 99

the Quran has plenty of ayat like this, but non with the killing of the murtad
Im not going to argue with u, bc like most ppl ur gonna
1. Quote a bunch of ayaaat with ur own interpretation
2.Make excuses for clear cut evidence of killing an apostate as to why it isnt true
3. Act like u know better then shuyookh

I do not find it right to kill people who leave Islam and just mind their own business and look for their own truth.

its weird tbh and unneeded
Well, if Allah tells me something, its important. I dont follow my hawaa
Some ppl think waking up for fajr is uneeded and too difficult, so they dont pray it and say "This deen was made easy for us I dont need to pray fajr"

For us Muslims it’s different you know? A Christian would tell us we would go to enteral hell for not choosing the religion Issa brought over while we would argue back and tell them they would burn in enteral hell because they follow a wrong version of injeel (the Bible)
What?
Do u believe there are multiple truths?
Do u acc believe Islam is 1000% true?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Im not going to argue with u, bc like most ppl ur gonna
1. Quote a bunch of ayaaat with ur own interpretation
2.Make excuses for clear cut evidence of killing an apostate as to why it isnt true
3. Act like u know better then shuyookh
Pathetic. Clear ayat, not half taken, but whole ayat, can’t satisfy you.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Yeah personally I don’t really care. At least Somali Sufi don’t think every aposoate deserves death, only the ones who are in higher power that commit treason as they are dangerous to the state.

Personally, I’m VERY against apostasy but I wouldn’t mind befriending one like @Apollo or @Sheikh Google whos a semi-apostate. But for @AbdiGaalDoon , I would snitch on him to Alkebab
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Funny story. An Al Shabab member messaged me on Twitter when I was active a while back telling me he knew all about my online character and that he would kill me if I stepped foot in Somalia. I started to laugh and send him nudes I found online to anger him. Oh he was so irate. He probably blew himself up by now, dumb terrorist. Hehe.

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims." bukhari 6878

Xoxoxo

VIP
What?
Do u believe there are multiple truths?
Do u acc believe Islam is 1000% true?
What? I said that it depends on the individual. For some people they feel that Hinduism isn’t their own truth so they leave it and convert to Buddhism similar as to how some Muslims leave Islam because they simply just don’t think it is right for them or is really their own truth.

for me? It’s 1000% my own truth

Xoxoxo

VIP
Well, if Allah tells me something, its important. I dont follow my hawaa
Some ppl think waking up for fajr is uneeded and too difficult, so they dont pray it and say "This deen was made easy for us I dont need to pray fajr"
THATS wrong. I personally do pray the 5 MUST and occasionally pray extra in between if I have the time, those wh odo not do it just because they do not want to it’s simple as that

Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to `Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn `Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'" bulhari 6922

What? I said that it depends on the individual. For some people they feel that Hinduism isn’t their own truth so they leave it and convert to Buddhism similar as to how some Muslims leave Islam because they simply just don’t think it is right for them or is really their own truth.

for me? It’s 1000% my own truth
Wth do u mean "their truth", theres no such thing as their truth, there is only one truth
If someone tells u I believe gravity doesnt exist, or the humans dont exist, or that grass is orange, or that trees are blue, are you going to tell them "well thats your truth"

THATS wrong. I personally do pray the 5 MUST and occasionally pray extra in between if I have the time, those wh odo not do it just because they do not want to it’s simple as that
No im saying the same logic u use for saying u disagree with the apostate law is the same logic someone could use to not pray

Xoxoxo

VIP
No im saying the same logic u use for saying u disagree with the apostate law is the same logic someone could use to not pray
??? No I said that people leave Islam just because they personally do not believe it’s right for them or it is their own truth.

If someone can’t even do the basic things asked for them in Islam (the 5 pillars) then they should re-evaluate their choices

??? No I said that people leave Islam just because they personally do not believe it’s right for them or it is their own truth.

If someone can’t even do the basic things asked for them in Islam (the 5 pillars) then they should re-evaluate their choices
U disagree with a ruling from the messenger ﷺ bc of ur own opinion. is ur opinion better than the messenger ﷺ?

Amk,
I think it’s unnecessary to kill apostates because you essentially only silenced someone who was vocal about doubts that you didn’t give a fitting answer to. Discussion is a better and increases the population’s faith.

Xoxoxo

VIP
U disagree with a ruling from the messenger ﷺ bc of ur own opinion. is ur opinion better than the messenger ﷺ?
??? I simply said I find it uncalled for lol just because someone simply doesn’t think Islam is NOT for them and to kill then over it? That’s disgusting and immoral. It’s concerning that you actually co-sign this you know? Not only are you striping someone off their free will, you will let them pray the price for something as small as this? No thank you

btw this isn’t affecting me but you should watch out with this type of behaviour, if my Imaan wasn’t stronger I wouldn’t have thought a second about all of this and left Islam which would have been on you btw 🤷🏽‍♀️

Trending

Latest posts