If usain bolt wanted your hand in marriage how much meher would you demand? Or would you take advantage of him cause you like to use nice guys?
Lmao I don’t use nice guys. They’re the one’s who mainly approach. Is it exploitation if they offer? Besides there is reciprocation on my end. Idk how much I would demand honesty. But him being Usain Bolt I think he’ll come through.

VixR

Veritas
People have told me that snakes taste like chicken.

I knew a kid back in primary school that owned a tarantula. One day the spider escaped out of its box, and I never went to his house again.
I had an islander classmate who ate snakes.

I don’t like bugs and spiders. I’m a stereotypical girl in that sense. But reptiles aren’t scary at all. The movement of snakes actually feels nice against the skin.

I had an islander classmate who ate snakes.

I don’t like bugs and spiders. I’m a stereotypical girl in that sense. But reptiles aren’t scary at all. The movement of snakes actually feels nice against the skin.
That classmate liked chicken then.

Speaking of reptiles, did you know that crocodiles can't die of old age? They're not immortal because nature has its ways to kill them off, but it's impressive.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
If it was sincere you wouldn't have added all the other LUXURIOUS and amenities. By the way I asked for nothing. My marriage is strong 2 years later. It's not about the money. Heck, You can pay big bucks for a prostitute for a night with you, doesnt mean she's yours every time after that.

I wonder what kind of good deeds your husband did to get nikah for free:wow1:

Did he memorize Quran and all of the six Hadith Books? He goes to Fajr?
Feeds homeless under the cover of the night?

Last edited:
I wonder what kind of good deeds your husband did to get nikah for free:wow1:

Did he memorize Quran and all of the six Hadith Books? He goes to Fajr?
Feeds homeless under the cover of the night?
Again I never said I didn't get anything I said I never asked. Wow people really do see things for how they want it to look.

Was bored at work so chatted with 2 Pakistani brothers at work. Was really curious suddenly about marriage so asked them how much they paid for meher. Them niggas telling me ,one signed 30k meher and other 50k meher, but they tell me they didn't pay everything up front and will pay gradually as they are married. Aucidibillah 30k and 50k while meher actually has to be low in islam, the more cheap marriage is the more baraka it has.
This got me thinking I need to get me a latina or cadaan revert walle bille
Tell me brothers how much are you willing to pay for meher?

That's crazy.

Laakin sxb problem with reverts is that if you get divorced your kids will be raised mainly by their non-Muslim reer abtiyaal.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Since when? Last I knew you did.
The brackets right after say that I didn't say that. I suspect a creator, because I never saw anything come from nothing before in the natural world, so there's probably a supernatural force or being that started everything. Though I don't know for sure.

Trending

Latest posts