CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Was bored at work so chatted with 2 Pakistani brothers at work. Was really curious suddenly about marriage so asked them how much they paid for meher. Them niggas telling me ,one signed 30k meher and other 50k meher, but they tell me they didn't pay everything up front and will pay gradually as they are married. Aucidibillah 30k and 50k while meher actually has to be low in islam, the more cheap marriage is the more baraka it has.
This got me thinking I need to get me a latina or cadaan revert walle bille
Tell me brothers how much are you willing to pay for meher?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
ermtu8.jpg

Dammn 50K. Poor man is broke already :ftw9nwa:.

The simplest mehr are the best. Like build a Well in your wife's name. She will gain hassanets and you will help the poor. Plus it's not that expensive.

Was bored at work so chatted with 2 Pakistani brothers at work. Was really curious suddenly about marriage so asked them how much they paid for meher. Them niggas telling me ,one signed 30k meher and other 50k meher, but they tell me they didn't pay everything up front and will pay gradually as they are married. Aucidibillah 30k and 50k while meher actually has to be low in islam, the more cheap marriage is the more baraka it has.
Lol they put themselves in debt for a marriage :yloezpe:

Tukraq

VIP
why 50k? if your going big might as well 60k to set a new record and be the talk of twitter/show off
otherwise go small, 2k is more than enough but personally I think I can use Hadith to shake it down much lower

Apollo

VIP

Don't commit Cushitic genocide on yourself.

Why is it acceptable a former Uber turned a Musi than a Muslim girl who “repented” on her past activities? “White female” reverts are married by the sheikh who converts them, are there any available for you?

Ooh, the op is @CaliTedesse our current male Uber. Go ahead akhii, get ukhtii Sabira formerly known as Dakota WhatsApp.

Tukraq

VIP
@CaliTedesse if she's a revert though you should surprise her with a big mehr, she won't be demanding it like entitled halimos, give her 100k to set a new record and be the talk of the somali community world wide as a big baller and gain major clout, infact an interracial muslim somali couple just seems like prime youtube material you can get youtube bank to pay it back

Mehr has no limit in Islam. It is actually a woman’s right in Islam. If your broke ass can’t give a woman what she wants then move on.

The idea behind mehr is that should anything happen to you, the woman can fall back on something while she lands on her feet

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
bruh even saw a Somali truck driver once give his wife 50k meher waa wax insane

Some people on Sspot claim that all Somali girls request 50 k for their Mehers but seriously in real life Somali girls make it very easy for their faraxs.

Most parents are happy if the guy is Somali , even an unemployed ex con can get hitched in the UK . I don’t know how things are in the USA/Canada. You will rarely see a UK Somali guy in his 30’s who hasn’t been married at least one.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Since I'm a God fearing woman, who wants to fulfill half of her Deen, I will not make it difficult for him. Infact I will do something unheard of. All I want for my meher is to go to Hajj.

First class plane tickets Hajj
5 star hotel while doing Hajj
Private car during the stay
Have a stop in Dubai
5 star hotel in Dubai
Shopping spree

Inshallah I will not ask for a dime but a trip to Hajj. Alxamdullillah

Trending

Latest posts