I just got assaulted

Status
Not open for further replies.
You knowingly eat food he paid for and expect him not to want something in return :comeon: nothing goes for free!

And coworkers don't go on dinners/lunch as two. They go as a group unless your very close or dating.

So spill the beans for us:gaasdrink:

Last edited:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I think i have explained it in further details in another comment on this thread. What happened was as we were about to leave the restaurant, the guy became quite flirtatious and I started nervously smiling and nodding along because i didn't know how to react in that sort of a situation. As we stepped out of the restaurant, he tried to sort of get hold of my hands as he wanted to hold my hands basically. I pushed my hands away from him he then said "oh come on babes" and then proceeded to grab my arms. The guy is quite muscular and stronger than me so it felt like he was being forceful. I pulled myself away and began making a quick exit from that situation after threatening him that I will scream if he didn't let go.
You definitely enjoyed it :mjlol:

Airhead, maybe next time don't go on impromptu dinner dates with male non-muhrims. If I'm going out with a female co-worker alone, I only have one thing in mind.

We were WORK MATES and normally people invite other work mates to dinner and what have you. He invited me to eat out after work so I just thought that he was being friendly and nothing more
Take that as a lesson learned and don't be naive next time. Any man who offers to pay ANYTHING for you wants something in return and its not friendship. That means don't except gifts for men either .If a man pays for dinner he's interested in you sexually, nothing to do with friendliness.

You knowingly eat food he paid for and expect him not to want something in return :comeon: nothing goes for free!

And coworkers don't go on dinners/lunch as two. They go as a group unless your very close or dating.

So spill the beans for us:gaasdrink:
Sometimes I feel like the people on this thread don't interact much with the opposite gender. It's like they live in Saudia Arabia and automatically assume that if you go with a coworker to grab something to eat after work it really means that you are on a date.....wa Yaab

See that's were it went all wrong. You should have made it loud and clear the moment he started flirting you don't swing that way, he would've step down and back off. In his head smiling and nodding was interpreted that you don't mind his approach giving him more incentive to hit on you. You're so sheltered and miskiin, don't know how thirsty guys move on chicks.
It was an awkward situation hence the reaction

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
So I was naive enough to join my West African work mate to eat at a restaurant as he invited me to go with him after work and he said he will be paying for my bills.Me and the West African guy are both work mates. So I thought that he was just being friendly.
Not! because when we got out of the restaurant, he kind of grabbed me and didn't let go I told him wtf are you doing and to take his hands off me.
He was like come here baby and he continued to try and grab my arms, I told him I will fcking scream if you don't let go right now. He eventually let go and I started running for my life. I was in tears because I wasn't expecting that omg!!
Yeah and I don't even dress provocatively I wear the hijab and I am fully clothed so I had no fking clue that this beast even fancied me
Miskeen wallahi. Don't go on dates walaal. You need a mahram if you're dating. In the beginning stages of dating never go out at night.

Sometimes I feel like the people on this thread don't interact much with the opposite gender. It's like they live in Saudia Arabia and automatically assume that if you go with a coworker to grab something to eat after work it really means that you are on a date.....wa Yaab
Naaya it is what your said that is highly contradicting itself lol.

First you said your a hijabi and knowing hijabi very well they don't go out with even Somali guys out for dinner ofcoz unless it is someone they see as a future spouse ( still rare) let alone a Madow guy.

Secondly I lived in Sweden and live in Belgium now and even so coworkers hardly go for dinner/lunch with the opposite sex unless it is in groups or someone you are very close with. So your scenario is not very common and it hardly happens especially since you guys have nothing in common ( I mean religion and heritage).

Marka walal come clean on the issue we are just calling spade a spade.

Miskeen wallahi. Don't go on dates walaal. You need a mahram if you're dating. In the beginning stages of dating never go out at night.
!This wasn't a date!:draketf: I saw this person as a work friend and not a love interest I didn't have feelings for him I found out he had feelings for me when he started being flirty with me

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
mk
!This wasn't a date!:draketf: I saw this person as a work friend and not a love interest I didn't have feelings for him I found out he had feelings for me when he started being flirty with me
Regardless of how you see it. He would simply view it as an date just like everyone has unfortunately you haven't but that is an reality you have to accept. The man had further interest and he assumed because you went along with him that you were willing to go back to his place. Regardless you have to learn that MUST MEN WHO PAY FOR YOUR DINNER UNFORTUNATELY WANT ONE THING WHICH IS SEX. It is how men act. Also madow men don'the care if you are wearing hijab or not they would still hit on your regardless.

Naaya it is what your said that is highly contradicting itself lol.

First you said your a hijabi and knowing hijabi very well they don't go out with even Somali guys out for dinner ofcoz unless it is someone they see as a future spouse ( still rare) let alone a Madow guy.

Secondly I lived in Sweden and live in Belgium now and even so coworkers hardly go for dinner/lunch with the opposite sex unless it is in groups or someone you are very close with. So your scenario is not very common and it hardly happens especially since you guys have nothing in common ( I mean religion and heritage).

Marka walal come clean on the issue we are just calling spade a spade.

First of all, don't call me Nayah bela edeb yahow. War believe whatever you want to believe because I don't want to repeat the same thing over and over again

mk
Regardless of how you see it. He would simply view it as an date just like everyone has unfortunately you haven't but that is an reality you have to accept. The man had further interest and he assumed because you went along with him that you were willing to go back to his place. Regardless you have to learn that MUST MEN WHO PAY FOR YOUR DINNER UNFORTUNATELY WANT ONE THING WHICH IS SEX. It is how men act. Also madow men don'the care if you are wearing hijab or not they would still hit on your regardless.

This one turned out to be a perv anyway

First of all, don't call me Nayah bela edeb yahow. War believe whatever you want to believe because I don't want to repeat the same thing over and over again
Désolé abaayo!

Btw since you Swiss not very far from my place why don't we go out for dinner next weekend :siilaanyosmile:

@Kia12

Are you sheltered or something?

Have you not realized the last couple of years west African men have been fetishizing east African women, doesn't matter if you wear a hijab, conquering hijabis has become a goal for these gaals. :manny:

Anyways if you don't take action such as reporting the police or getting your brothers to teach this guy a lesson, you are only encouraging this type of behaviour for the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending