I just got assaulted

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant read that can u be less mad and more coherent pliz

yes am enamoured by cushitic bae, shes like the only e gril that notices me please dont shame me.

also last time i checked this is a public forum y u mad im here like u and everybody stay triggered everytime you see my @ weak

aw babes sending you love and positivity love love love <3

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
To be honest i feel like theres more to the story were OP is not sharing with us. Who knows you couldve been innocently lead him on. But i would never go on lunch or dinner with someone from the opposite sex it could lead to disaster and awkwardness at work.

Sounds fake story to me. If you guys are friends, why would today be the first time yall catch a lunch? why would he grab you in public?If it wasnt a date, why would you let him pay your bills? Miyaad gaajaysantahay? why don't you eat in your house?

I sense an attention seeker.

So I was naive enough to join my West African work mate to eat at a restaurant as he invited me to go with him after work and he said he will be paying for my bills.Me and the West African guy are both work mates. So I thought that he was just being friendly.
Not! because when we got out of the restaurant, he kind of grabbed me and didn't let go I told him wtf are you doing and to take his hands off me.
He was like come here baby and he continued to try and grab my arms, I told him I will fcking scream if you don't let go right now. He eventually let go and I started running for my life. I was in tears because I wasn't expecting that omg!!
Yeah and I don't even dress provocatively I wear the hijab and I am fully clothed so I had no fking clue that this beast even fancied me

Best think to do is avoid such situations in the first place. Even your doctor will tell you prevention is better than cure.

it's her fault her assuming she can have a career that isnt being a housewife?? she brought this on herself
:mindblown: whats having a career got to do with going out to eat with non mahram men? Furthermore is he her boss?

She can have a career and avoid going places with men she don't know aside from the factthat they work in the same place.
:drakewtf:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
That's why too embarrassing. Alhaamdulilah for me it's never gotten physical nor have I accepted solo lunch offers. :ftw9nwa:

But I believe it common for every woman, just not spoken about.
I thought you were a man nacalaa you're the most confusing person on SSpot abayo/abowe

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Sounds fake story to me. If you guys are friends, why would today be the first time yall catch a lunch? why would he grab you in public?If it wasnt a date, why would you let him pay your bills? Miyaad gaajaysantahay? why don't you eat in your house?

I sense an attention seeker.
Not necessarily fake, but not entirely true. I doubt that a co-worker, who understands the consequences of his actions, would do something like this without implied consent. Does this girl want attention? Is she normally flirty without meaning anything? Might've been some confusion and she got the brilliant idea to make a thread about "being assaulted". And now I think she's about to tarnish this guy's name and reputation over that bullshit.

Unless a woman got raped in a back alley by someone she's never met, it's hazy, at best. Remember, if a woman gives implied consent for kissing, and wants to stop half-way, that's sexual assault in most western countries.

I believe that would be the case in Scandinavian Countries, fingering a woman is considered rape in Sweden!

Don't get too close to Co-workers or neighbours. Once things start to turn sour you cant cut them out of your life which will make ur day to day life so awkward. Be polite & respectful but don't let them in. This goes for male and female.

I blame west African men. They actively chase after non west African girls. There is this west african guy at my workplace who tries too hard to get my attention even though it's clear that I am a muslim with a hijab on.

This is the 3rd time a West African has tried it with me :mjkkk: pretty much everyone knows not to hit on hijabi girls but they are very persistent.

:cosbyhmm:
Walaal is this the same guy you are talking about? If not I would advice you to find a job at another place. Preferably one where there aren't many West African men.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
So I was naive enough to join my West African work mate to eat at a restaurant as he invited me to go with him after work and he said he will be paying for my bills.Me and the West African guy are both work mates. So I thought that he was just being friendly.
Not! because when we got out of the restaurant, he kind of grabbed me and didn't let go I told him wtf are you doing and to take his hands off me.
He was like come here baby and he continued to try and grab my arms, I told him I will fcking scream if you don't let go right now. He eventually let go and I started running for my life. I was in tears because I wasn't expecting that omg!!
Yeah and I don't even dress provocatively I wear the hijab and I am fully clothed so I had no fking clue that this beast even fancied me

I'm sorry this happened to you but it's a classic mistake women make. Never go alone anywhere with a male who isn't your mahram no matter the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending