I just got assaulted

Status
Not open for further replies.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
So I was naive enough to join my West African work mate to eat at a restaurant as he invited me to go with him after work and he said he will be paying for my bills.Me and the West African guy are both work mates. So I thought that he was just being friendly.
Not! because when we got out of the restaurant, he kind of grabbed me and didn't let go I told him wtf are you doing and to take his hands off me.
He was like come here baby and he continued to try and grab my arms, I told him I will fcking scream if you don't let go right now. He eventually let go and I started running for my life. I was in tears because I wasn't expecting that omg!!
Yeah and I don't even dress provocatively I wear the hijab and I am fully clothed so I had no fking clue that this beast even fancied me

why you going restaurant with a man in the first place go hungryhouse your meal

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
She's not a prostitute or cadaan, therefore a meal does not equal sex :whoa:
She took his money so she needs to reimburse him cause he's out of pocket if she's not willing to get on all fours then why did she take his money in the first place?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Kia12 Maybe I was too harsh but I don't really want to read a news article about Somali women being raped by a man

You learnt your lesson without a rape. You're incredibly lucky.

The best thing you can do is contact your workplace and police about this incident

The world is a shitty place, but don't make it worse by making yourself an easy target
What about the man she stole money off? Doesn't he deserve justice?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She took his money so she needs to reimburse him cause he's out of pocket if she's not willing to get on all fours then why did she take his money in the first place?
The man assaulted her and you're worried about money. Smh.

War isku xishood, where's your Somaki warrior dhiig? :mahubowtf:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The man assaulted her and you're worried about money. Smh.

War isku xishood, where's your Somaki warrior dhiig? :mahubowtf:
What dhiig? She should of atleast told him before hand that she was on her period instead of wasting his time.

What do you mean by "assault" exactly? You mentioned he "grabbed" your arms....with one hand or two? Or did he hold your hands tight? How long did he hold contact?

More importantly, what preceded him even touching you? Did he just grab you out of nowhere, or were you caressing his thighs before the aforementioned "assault"?

I don't want to blame the victim in any assault, but without more details we really don't know wtf happened. Not that its any of our business.

ps This story sounds mostly cooked lol

What do you mean by "assault" exactly? You mentioned he "grabbed" your arms....with one hand or two? Or did he hold your hands tight? How long did he hold contact?

More importantly, what preceded him even touching you? Did he just grab you out of nowhere, or were you caressing his thighs before the aforementioned "assault"?

I don't want to blame the victim in any assault, but without more details we really don't know wtf happened. Not that its any of our business.

ps This story sounds mostly cooked lol
I think i have explained it in further details in another comment on this thread. What happened was as we were about to leave the restaurant, the guy became quite flirtatious and I started nervously smiling and nodding along because i didn't know how to react in that sort of a situation. As we stepped out of the restaurant, he tried to sort of get hold of my hands as he wanted to hold my hands basically. I pushed my hands away from him he then said "oh come on babes" and then proceeded to grab my arms. The guy is quite muscular and stronger than me so it felt like he was being forceful. I pulled myself away and began making a quick exit from that situation after threatening him that I will scream if he didn't let go.

I think i have explained it in further details in another comment on this thread. What happened was as we were about to leave the restaurant, the guy became quite flirtatious and I started nervously smiling and nodding along because i didn't know how to react in that sort of a situation

See that's were it went all wrong. You should have made it loud and clear the moment he started flirting you don't swing that way, he would've step down and back off. In his head smiling and nodding was interpreted that you don't mind his approach giving him more incentive to hit on you. You're so sheltered and miskiin, don't know how thirsty guys move on chicks.

Last edited:

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
walee naag somali wasmana waa rabtaa siday u heli lahaydana ma oga.

mid kaste waxay la shir imaysaa nin somali baa ila hadloo..ma doonayo, shaqo l'aan walee ,naag somali nigis weyn madax yar futoweyn, meesha wixii madaxa gali lahaa baa gadaal ka fuulay. weligiinba futadaa weyn ee coodhcoodhay ruxa.
:mjlol:

See that's were it went all wrong. You should have made it loud and clear the moment he started flirting you don't swing that way, he would've step down and back off. In his head smiling and nodding was interpreted that you don't mind his approach giving him more incentive to hit on you. You're so sheltered and miskiin, don't know how thirsty guys move on chicks.

I wouldn't be so hard on her. Women are often programmed to be "nice" and "smile" to not try provoke unstable and insecure guys. How many times have we heard of loser men attacking a women after getting politely rejected? What do you think those men will do if you put them down viciously?

From the sounds of it, I think the guy stepped out of line, but it could have been much worse. I don't think he would have tried anything much outside a restaurant. If Kia had been truly alarmed and was under assault, she would have been instantly screaming, not threatening to.

You should have made it loud and clear the moment he started flirting..

This is much easier said then done. It's not black and white like you put it. It's impossible to put a finger on the "moment" one starts flirting.

World

VIP
-Goes on a date
-Lets him pay for her meal
-Smiles at his flirting attempts
-He tries to hold her hand

How on earth is this an assault?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending