I just got assaulted

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was naive enough to join my West African work mate to eat at a restaurant as he invited me to go with him after work and he said he will be paying for my bills.Me and the West African guy are both work mates. So I thought that he was just being friendly.
Not! because when we got out of the restaurant, he kind of grabbed me and didn't let go I told him wtf are you doing and to take his hands off me.
He was like come here baby and he continued to try and grab my arms, I told him I will fcking scream if you don't let go right now. He eventually let go and I started running for my life. I was in tears because I wasn't expecting that omg!!
Yeah and I don't even dress provocatively I wear the hijab and I am fully clothed so I had no fking clue that this beast even fancied me

I told you to stay away from that madoow but you didn't listen..............:gaasdrink:

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
So I was naive enough to join my West African work mate to eat at a restaurant as he invited me to go with him after work and he said he will be paying for my bills.Me and the West African guy are both work mates. So I thought that he was just being friendly.
Not! because when we got out of the restaurant, he kind of grabbed me and didn't let go I told him wtf are you doing and to take his hands off me.
He was like come here baby and he continued to try and grab my arms, I told him I will fcking scream if you don't let go right now. He eventually let go and I started running for my life. I was in tears because I wasn't expecting that omg!!
Yeah and I don't even dress provocatively I wear the hijab and I am fully clothed so I had no fking clue that this beast even fancied me
That's why never befriend my colleagues let alone accepting their friend requests or attending the pub with them.
I'm glad u ecaspe from an attempted rapes.
It's all up to if u want report to the police or hr. If don't report to them, it looks like u have quit your job for own sake.

wooow are you my dad?

Abayo macaan like muufo, I was heartbroken reading your story. I gave you that advice before because I've worked with madoow men who are always horny and are looking to "hook-up" with the women co-workers.

You should've reported this to the police and put the madoow qashin behind bars.

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
Abayo macaan like muufo, I was heartbroken reading your story. I gave you that advice before because I've worked with madoow men who are always horny and are looking to "hook-up" with the women co-workers.

You should've reported this to the police and put the madoow qashin behind bars.
I have same problem with Indians. Their rape mentality is freakin me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts