I HATE DJIBOUTI(show your opinions please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
View attachment 62334

This is why bro. Getting cucked for 27 years. All their politicians hold our passports

Politically speaking we've done them dirty and there's nothing they can do about it.

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

They accept this type of bahdilaad..lmao

So IOG doesn't come to SL then?:gucciwhat: Sxb it's called diplomat ties:comeon:

@TimaJilic
I aint going to say much. If Djibouti is such trash and poor. I thought there was an isaaq population. You cant expect all the issaq in djibouti to be rich. So some of the houses must include issaq women and issaq men as owners.
Ka waran. No harm. Dalkiina labada baa iiska bahdilesa

VIP
@TimaJilic
I aint going to say much. If Djibouti is such trash and poor. I thought there was an isaaq population. You cant expect all the issaq in djibouti to be rich. So some of the houses must include issaq women and issaq men as owners.
Ka waran. No harm. Dalkiina labada baa iiska bahdilesa

Let him be, he's on the hunt for those indicators. It'll take him a while

:trumpsmirk:

Invader

advocate for siiiland to be fixed. You're the ones who have a rate of 117 deaths per 1000 birth. f*ck outra here

Get out of here you guys have the smallest population in the horn of Africa and also have the most poverty rate your land isn't arable and Khat and Doraleh are your batteries to the economy @Kingcobra

:umwhat:@Kingcobra
you are getting mixed with Xamar and Isaaq. If you watch the news most people are Xamar getting fucked by being refugees. You Issa get fucked by Afars 24/7 when you cross to Balbala
:ufdup:
Warya dont make me post shit stain teeth hostages tied like a Turkey in Libya,garacyaho take xamar out of your mouth .

There is so pussy HG, they go lengthy stages to cover it up. The galkayo battles recently, they 'kidnapped' locals walking in the street and saying their 'prisoners of war' from the other side and they gave them 'tuuto ciidan and shaati'. They possibly did the same with the ogaden they captured, miyiga bay ka soo afduubtan, ragga miyiga joggo aad bay ugu baaqan HABAR GEDIR, that's why it's easier for them to slaughter women and children and kidnap folks in the city and claim it's soldiers they captured.
:gucciwhat:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Whole army of Jeegaan kids vs @Kingcobra and he single handedly defeated all of 'em and came through all those perils unscathed.

dir are growing here, I was surprised by their numbers in the latest poll. it took one ciise to destroy jeegan calaacal lol. You can show all types of sources and reports they will find away to neglect it.

Invader

Still better than you. Go help the mothers who can't give proper birth, the 10s of thousands of illiterate youth etc.

117 deaths per 1000 births!!!! That's astronomical and quite pathetic

:faysalwtf:

Those are Oromos ruining our country:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.