I HATE DJIBOUTI(show your opinions please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
In 2012, UNICEF reported Somaliland as one of the worst maternal mortality rate in the world: 1,000 – 1,400 maternal deaths per 100,000 live births with an infant mortality rate is 73 per 1,000 births while the under-five mortality is approximately 117/1,00

djib
Infant mortality rate: total: 45.8 deaths/1,000 live births
male: 52.6 deaths/1,000 live births
female: 38.8 deaths/1,000 live births (2017 est.)

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Youre still worse in every social indicator with no future projects. Yall done

Why are u dying so young? You're still worse and posting videos and articles wont change that. Name 1 social indicator where ur greater? Ill wait

NOT ONE

We have more land thats arable which is 1100000 ha
:damedamn:
We have the best weather it's hot in Duhr but when it gets to asr/maghrib it downpours a lot of rains. In Djibouti it rains 4 times a year
:comeon:
Our mountains consist of a lot of gems not yet mined by western countries

We have more wildlife than you sxb your national animal (The Djibouti Francolin which is on the 250 Franc coin) is critically endangered because you issa waraabe's eat them Our national animal the Kudu isn't even eaten.
:banderas:
Your beaches are trash and Oromo immigrants sleep on it with stray dogs our beaches are hardly crowded with Oromo vermin
:deadmanny:
Our country can fit about 6 Djiboutis.
:lolbron:What else @Kingcobra

VIP
Djibouti

Life expectancy at birth: total population: 63.6 years
male: 61 years
female: 66.2 years (2017 est.)

However, poverty and high levels of unemployment continue to make life challenging for the vast majority of Somaliland citizens. Despite improvements, the government struggles to provide basic goods and services to its people. Life expectancy in Somaliland also remains low at around 50 years.

50!!!!!!

:mindblown:

Invader

Sa

Saaxiib I don't want to join in the 'tit for tat' argument you and @Kingcobra are having. You both post shit like infant mortality rates, LGBT shit, prostitutes, shit urban planning to clown on one another. I am free from this nonsense. Both of these places are shit.

However I have always believed that Djibouti should have been miles ahead of all of Somalia by now, it's ashame it's not. All that has been messed up by IOG, The man needs to go and let a young face take the seat.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Somaliland
:bell:
True when he dies as he's the age of Trump there will be riots overthrowing the heir his son:trumpsmirk: Imagine if he gets assassinated just like the Barre Era that'll be me

Invader

Djibouti

Life expectancy at birth: total population: 63.6 years
male: 61 years
female: 66.2 years (2017 est.)

However, poverty and high levels of unemployment continue to make life challenging for the vast majority of Somaliland citizens. Despite improvements, the government struggles to provide basic goods and services to its people. Life expectancy in Somaliland also remains low at around 50 years.

50!!!!!!

:mindblown:

my great grandmother is still alive and she's 90 sxb:farmajoyaab:don't trust the internet always

Guys let this laangaab and mentally retard Isse Waraabe kid cry,

He is a Isse waraabe vampire after all.

This is King-cobra, thirsty for blood
article-1224189-06EF1AFB000005DC-517_468x312.jpg

Invader

The budget is real but not foreign aid and debt.... waaaay off

somalias numbers are also fake

sland takes aid

Sxb case closed your debt is a wopping 88% of your GDP the reason SL has the number of aids is our population unlike yours
:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending