I HATE DJIBOUTI(show your opinions please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I started this new series called I HATE.... (i just hope it gets into trending).This shows not any country is perfect.

Djibouti gets fucked by other countries for military bases. Ismael Omar Guelleh is corrupt against the Afars and Yemenis. The Oromo Epidemic has already plagued this country they wander in the richer parts mixing with our kind.
:nahgirl:
LilesaOromoCenter640.jpg
That is hideous. Djibouti is also covered with churches not from colonisation but Ethiopia fucking Djibouti HARD
Most of the money Djibouti uses is on getting Khat imported from other countries this results on people having bad health from it's chemicals over almost 50%of men chew Khat. The average day in Djibouti is coming across diimis (salty mud because of the salt from lake assal causing this) . I assure you it's not a pleasant day walking in the park i stepped on it and it made my feet disgusting smelling like rotten eggs :vqbuyv0:
:bell:
5861672-The_thickest_and_most_disgusting_mud_imaginable_-_14_Jan_-_Brisbane_Australia-0.jpg

This is what it looks like. To top it off Djibouti spends all their money on the port giving no fucks about the citzens who have to live in shanty houses and the dominant party called UMP are corrupt who kidnap people who oppose them
:ulyin: Classic day in Djibouti (if i've missed anything or want to add more please do:axvmm9o:)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I started this new series called I HATE.... (i just hope it gets into trending).This shows not any country is perfect.

Djibouti gets fucked by other countries for military bases. Ismael Omar Guelleh is corrupt against the Afars and Yemenis. The Oromo Epidemic has already plagued this country they wander in the richer parts mixing with our kind.
:nahgirl:
LilesaOromoCenter640.jpg
That is hideous. Djibouti is also covered with churches not from colonisation but Ethiopia fucking Djibouti HARD
Most of the money Djibouti uses is on getting Khat imported from other countries this results on people having bad health from it's chemicals over almost 50%of men chew Khat. The average day in Djibouti is coming across diimis (salty mud because of the salt from lake assal causing this) . I assure you it's not a pleasant day walking in the park i stepped on it and it made my feet disgusting smelling like rotten eggs :vqbuyv0:
:bell:
5861672-The_thickest_and_most_disgusting_mud_imaginable_-_14_Jan_-_Brisbane_Australia-0.jpg

This is what it looks like. To top it off Djibouti spends all their money on the port giving no fucks about the citzens who have to live in shanty houses and the dominant party called UMP are corrupt who kidnap people who oppose them
:ulyin: Classic day in Djibouti (if i've missed anything or want to add more please do:axvmm9o:)

Wow don't let @Kingcobra catch you saying this shit. He is gonna go all Issa Waraabe on you and trust me those niggas are waraabe or else we majerten wouldn't use a habar issa name in the miyi of somalia to warn niggas not to f*ck with mohamed harti, if we claimed mohamed harti, they wud be like ma ninkasi yaaban oo geedka korey kkkk but if you claimed your habar issa ama 'majerteen' was her name, they be like war naga daaya before the waraabe starts digging his teeth into our corpses:kodaksmiley:

I am not sure what you guys give explanation for the issa waraabe name but according to what we were taught by our mama majerten and you can ask this warsangeli if you want also @Suldaanka who is habar majerteen, it's because after they slaughtered men, they would 'eat them' like waraabe coming onto the 'dead corpses' in the field hence the name 'war ninku waa issa waraabe' maydku marku bakhtiyo dagaalka he isn't done yet, he is gonna FEAST ON YOU NIGGAS.

Hence the great respect majerten and warsangeli clans show for Issa and why we always go to 'djibouti' we love 'vicious niggas' in history, cause we don't like viciousness, we prefer sultantae approach

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Angry idoors everywhere

They're angry they got no future

:mjlol::drakelaugh:

When all Somalia was pretty much barbaric they still called your ancestors even more 'barbaric' you should be proud to hold that name, not like this HG going into farming settlements of the south and settled towns and trying to make a name for himself killing 'civilians' you boxed with the barbarics and they all ran when they saw your ass come on the field

Last edited by a moderator:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Angry idoors everywhere

They're angry they got no future

:mjlol::drakelaugh:

The only thing u Issa f*ck up on is you back HG too much. Abdiqasim salad came from Djibouti process which you were leading. Sxb these niggas kill women and children and they don't fight in miyiga meesha ragga yimaado and if they do they go around slaughtering women and children, huge violation of somali culture. In the south xininiyo waxay ku yeeshaan masaakin beero falanayo oo dagaal aqoon oo nabadasi iska bartay oo awood maba uu lahan dagaal ma gaban geel ama xoolo, tufaxooda iyo cambahooda iska gurbiyan every year with not much return financially ama magaloyinka hamar bay uu galan shacab aan dagaal aqoon bay xininiyo raban inay ku yeeshan.

If Issa waraabe can do one thing, don't taint your name with these ass niggas and dump them, f*ck taageer even other hawiyes just not them made niggas of habar gedir

Last edited by a moderator:

VIP
The only thing u Issa f*ck up on is you back HG too much. Abdiqasim salad came from Djibouti process which you were leading. Sxb these niggas kill women and children and they don't fight in miyiga meesha ragga yimaado and if they do they go around slaughtering women and children, huge violation of somali culture. In the south xininiyo waxay ku yeeshaan masaakin beero falanayo oo dagaal aqoon oo nabadasi iska bartay oo awood maba uu lahan dagaal ma gaban geel ama xoolo, tufaxooda iyo cambahooda iska gurbiyan every year with not much return financially ama magaloyinka hamar bay uu galan shacab aan dagaal aqoon bay xininiyo raban inay ku yeeshan.

If Issa waraabe can do one thing, don't taint your name with these ass niggas and dump them, f*ck taageer even other hawiyes just not them made niggas of habar gedir

This irir alliance is in your head. Wallahi I don't know what your talking about

:drakewtf:

VIP
landers hate u guys the most because they wished they were independent from somalia.

They hate us the most cos it's a one sided love affair and they're getting heavily cucked. These guys know they can't say any of this stuff irl since they've alienated themselves from all other Somalis and can't openly come for us as well.

Allow their stupid threads. It's desperation

The nigga who made this threads hooyo is ciise mind you

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This irir alliance is in your head. Wallahi I don't know what your talking about

:drakewtf:

There is so pussy HG, they go lengthy stages to cover it up. The galkayo battles recently, they 'kidnapped' locals walking in the street and saying their 'prisoners of war' from the other side and they gave them 'tuuto ciidan and shaati'. They possibly did the same with the ogaden they captured, miyiga bay ka soo afduubtan, ragga miyiga joggo aad bay ugu baaqan HABAR GEDIR, that's why it's easier for them to slaughter women and children and kidnap folks in the city and claim it's soldiers they captured.

Invader

They hate us the most cos it's a one sided love affair and they're getting heavily cucked. These guys know they can't say any of this stuff irl since they've alienated themselves from all other Somalis and can't openly come for us as well.

Allow their stupid threads. It's desperation

The nigga who made this threads hooyo is ciise mind you

True but Djibouti had the worst infrastructure in Somali history:ulyin:that's why i made it first fellow ciise

Invader

Wow don't let @Kingcobra catch you saying this shit. He is gonna go all Issa Waraabe on you and trust me those niggas are waraabe or else we majerten wouldn't use a habar issa name in the miyi of somalia to warn niggas not to f*ck with mohamed harti, if we claimed mohamed harti, they wud be like ma ninkasi yaaban oo geedka korey kkkk but if you claimed your habar issa ama 'majerteen' was her name, they be like war naga daaya before the waraabe starts digging his teeth into our corpses:kodaksmiley:

I am not sure what you guys give explanation for the issa waraabe name but according to what we were taught by our mama majerten and you can ask this warsangeli if you want also @Suldaanka who is habar majerteen, it's because after they slaughtered men, they would 'eat them' like waraabe coming onto the 'dead corpses' in the field hence the name 'war ninku waa issa waraabe' maydku marku bakhtiyo dagaalka he isn't done yet, he is gonna FEAST ON YOU NIGGAS.

Hence the great respect majerten and warsangeli clans show for Issa and why we always go to 'djibouti' we love 'vicious niggas' in history, cause we don't like viciousness, we prefer sultantae approach

they are called issa waraabe because they are hungry to get fucked by another western country perhaps:cosbyhmm:

VIP

Invader

Haye keep searching for your coveted ictiraaf while we leave you in the dust soon.

You get fucked by libiyans and the mideteranian sea tho

idooors trynna swim to italy

View attachment 62319

i am Somali sxb not Oromo.
:ulyin:
They'd risk to cross anytime. Why'd you think that pesticides don't work on Oromo because these vermin cross your uncontrolled borders.:dead:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Like puntlanders hate somalilanders cuz you wish you were free from Mogadishu like Somaliland :gaasdrink:
Djibouti is free from Mogadishu's influence and you're not. That's why your leader Dhuso Bixi is stuck between the Samosa triangle after Farmaajo restricted his trips abroad kkkk

Invader

Im tired of you niggas. Get to steppin
I can't hide the truth. You haven't been there have you:siilaanyolaugh:mad:Kingcobra don't call me just a Slander i come from Djibouti and i've been to your country full of Afars getting Xalimos because Faraax's like you can't tell the truth about your country

Djibouti is free from Mogadishu's influence and you're not. That's why your leader Dhuso Bixi is stuck between the Samosa triangle after Farmaajo restricted his trips abroad kkkk
My family also come from Djibouti (maternal side) .
Sxb @Karim have you been there they only show images of the 'good' parts specifically Heron
:siilaanyosmile:i'm biased i can chat shit about any country i want

Last edited:

VIP
I can't hide the truth. You haven't been there have you:siilaanyolaugh:

My family also come from Djibouti (maternal side) .
Sxb Puntland is next to my series
:siilaanyosmile:i'm biased i can chat shit about any country i want

Been more times than you. Isaaq are getting slapped around in libiya in greater numbers than other somalis. Fact

2nd to Eritreans in Africa

:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts