I HATE DJIBOUTI(show your opinions please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Im tired of you niggas. Get to steppin
Been more times than you. Isaaq are getting slapped around in libiya in greater numbers than other somalis. Fact

2nd to Eritreans in Africa

:mjlol:
:umwhat:@Kingcobra
you are getting mixed with Xamar and Isaaq. If you watch the news most people are Xamar getting fucked by being refugees. You Issa get fucked by Afars 24/7 when you cross to Balbala
:ufdup:

Invader

@Kingcobra There are plenty of xabeshi sex slaves who work in strip clubs in the centre of the Captial and you don't chat about their unpaved roads and dirty mud
:farmajoyaab:are you sure that you've been there:siilaanyolaugh:looks like you live in a metal shack like all of you issa

Invader

\At the end of the day siiiland wont see any improvement for decades... Tell me one thing of significance thats going on?

New Fanta flavours (SL)sine 2015
Blackcurrant
Green Apple
Red Apple
Strawberry
We produce loads of stuff from chips to drinks

Current Fanta flavours (DJ) since 1990
Orange
Pomegranate(Grenadine en francais)

:ulyin:who needs improvement now @Kingcobra most of Djibouti's food comes from KSA,Ethiopia,Yemen and the UAE sxb you guys don't produce anything look Yemenis give you guys food and they're in a war right now. I went to a corner shop in Djibouti i saw lots of stuff produced in Somaliland
:chrisfreshhah:your GDP is less than ours (2015)
Djibouti=$1.63 billion USD
Somaliland=$1.9 billion USD

\At the end of the day siiiland wont see any improvement for decades... Tell me one thing of significance thats going on?

Adiga I want to ask you, will IOG ever be toppled or are the people really content with this old nigga? f*ck Africa is fed up of all these old niggas sitting in the seat until they die.

Invader

Cheap-booty, listen this nigga telling how to say cheap-booty, he said ya booty or you booty! :russ:

Another video of dirty Booty! :holeup::vqbuyv0:

ikr sxb you understand it's crap as f*ck :salute:the last video shows Oromo not Issa but shows the invasion taking start

VIP
New Fanta flavours (SL)sine 2015
Blackcurrant
Green Apple
Red Apple
Strawberry
We produce loads of stuff from chips to drinks

Current Fanta flavours (DJ) since 1990
Orange
Pomegranate(Grenadine en francais)

:ulyin:who needs improvement now @Kingcobra most of Djibouti's food comes from KSA,Ethiopia,Yemen and the UAE sxb you guys don't produce anything look Yemenis give you guys food and they're in a war right now. I went to a corner shop in Djibouti i saw lots of stuff produced in Somaliland
:chrisfreshhah:your GDP is less than ours (2015)
Djibouti=$1.63 billion USD
Somaliland=$1.9 billion USD

Higher life expectancy
Higher litteracy rate
higher gdp per capita
lower infant mortality rate

How come you're doing worse in every quantifiable indicator?

Invader

Adiga I want to ask you, will IOG ever be toppled or are the people really content with this old nigga? f*ck Africa is fed up of all these old niggas sitting in the seat until they die.

The opposition are mainly Afar and they even had a Civil War IOG can't be stopped because of their power it's the only president candidate on the vote
:mjlol:they even have bad civil rights and allow Issa to be
QANIIS evidence shown that they have rights to do so.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Djibouti:manny:IOG just need popularity from other qaniis nations

Why Is Djibouti Poor?

24SEP2017
Why Is Djibouti Poor?
Why_Is_Djibouti_Poor-530x354.jpg
Djibouti is a small nation located in the Horn of Africa between Ethiopia, Somalia and Eritrea. The country faces a major poverty problem. About 41 percent of the population live in poverty and 23 percent live in extreme poverty. So why is Djibouti poor?

At the heart of Djibouti’s poverty is a lack of resources. The arid land makes Djibouti a poor place for farming. In fact, just 0.04 percent of land in Djibouti is arable; this is largely due to the harsh, dry climate. Drought is common and a huge threat to Djibouti’s rural population, which consists of nomadic farmers. The most recent drought saw malnutrition rates rise to 18 percent and in some areas, chronic malnutrition was as high as 30 percent.

These conditions have caused people to flee to urban areas like Djibouti’s capital city, which is home to over 75 percent of the population. Due to the unprofitable nature of farming in Djibouti, the country has to rely on foreign imported food to feed its people.

In addition to a poor agricultural sector, Djibouti also suffers from the stresses of war. In the 1990s, Djibouti experienced a civil war after President Hassan Gouled Aptidon transformed the government into a single party state and began granting privileges to the Issa clan. The Afar clan rebelled, which led to a three year civil war. By the time peace was finally attained, the war had caused significant damage to rural livestock production and infrastructure. Djibouti has spent a decade recovering from these damages.

Carson Hughes

Photo: Flickr

Tags: Djibouti, Economics, Poverty

Invader

@Kingcobra
"These conditions have caused people to flee to urban areas like Djibouti’s capital city, which is home to over 75 percent of the population. Due to the unprofitable nature of farming in Djibouti, the country has to rely on foreign imported food to feed its people "

Somaliland make their food and don't need it imported
:siilaanyolaugh:

@TimaJilic thanks for proving this Djibouti slum dweller that Djibouti is not what it's supposed to be as it's nicknamed the 'Hong Kong of the Red Sea'.
:qri8gs7::samwelcome:
@Kingcobra is scared to death as he hasn't been to the Oromo infested neighbourhoods:siilaanyosmile:

VIP
Why Is Djibouti Poor?

24SEP2017
Why Is Djibouti Poor?
Why_Is_Djibouti_Poor-530x354.jpg
Djibouti is a small nation located in the Horn of Africa between Ethiopia, Somalia and Eritrea. The country faces a major poverty problem. About 41 percent of the population live in poverty and 23 percent live in extreme poverty. So why is Djibouti poor?

At the heart of Djibouti’s poverty is a lack of resources. The arid land makes Djibouti a poor place for farming. In fact, just 0.04 percent of land in Djibouti is arable; this is largely due to the harsh, dry climate. Drought is common and a huge threat to Djibouti’s rural population, which consists of nomadic farmers. The most recent drought saw malnutrition rates rise to 18 percent and in some areas, chronic malnutrition was as high as 30 percent.

These conditions have caused people to flee to urban areas like Djibouti’s capital city, which is home to over 75 percent of the population. Due to the unprofitable nature of farming in Djibouti, the country has to rely on foreign imported food to feed its people.

In addition to a poor agricultural sector, Djibouti also suffers from the stresses of war. In the 1990s, Djibouti experienced a civil war after President Hassan Gouled Aptidon transformed the government into a single party state and began granting privileges to the Issa clan. The Afar clan rebelled, which led to a three year civil war. By the time peace was finally attained, the war had caused significant damage to rural livestock production and infrastructure. Djibouti has spent a decade recovering from these damages.

Carson Hughes

Photo: Flickr

Tags: Djibouti, Economics, Poverty

Youre still worse in every social indicator with no future projects. Yall done

Why are u dying so young? You're still worse and posting videos and articles wont change that. Name 1 social indicator where ur greater? Ill wait

NOT ONE

Sa
The opposition are mainly Afar and they even had a Civil War IOG can't be stopped because of their power it's the only president candidate on the vote
:mjlol:they even have bad civil rights and allow Issa to be
QANIIS evidence shown that they have rights to do so.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Djibouti:manny:IOG just need popularity from other qaniis nations

Saaxiib I don't want to join in the 'tit for tat' argument you and @Kingcobra are having. You both post shit like infant mortality rates, LGBT shit, prostitutes, shit urban planning to clown on one another. I am free from this nonsense. Both of these places are shit.

However I have always believed that Djibouti should have been miles ahead of all of Somalia by now, it's ashame it's not. All that has been messed up by IOG, The man needs to go and let a young face take the seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.