I HATE DJIBOUTI(show your opinions please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you not read my social indactor doqon:wtfdis::williamswtf:@Kingcobra

Waar 80% of Djibouti's wealthy and economy is in the hand of Isaaq, walahi this kid have no shame at all.

Isaaq dominate in every economy sectors in Djibouti, Omaar, Dahabshiil, Ina Aw Siciid, Geelle Arap, Indhadeero, too many to count.

Wax kasta oo ay cunaan iyo wax ay cabaanba, Isaaq businessmen ayaa keena Jabtuuti. Wuxu indha adakaa ma dh!llaa.

VIP
Waar 80% of Djibouti's wealthy and economy is in the hand of Isaaq, walahi this kid have no shame at all.

Isaaq dominate in every economy sectors in Djibouti, Omaar, Dahabshiil, Ina Aw Siciid, Geelle Arap, Indhadeero, too many to count.

Wax kasta oo ay cunaan iyo wax ay cabaanba, Isaaq businessmen ayaa keena Jabtuuti. Wuxu indha adakaa ma dh!llaa.

Keep telling youself that... being born in siiiland is a death sentence. Still waiting for what i asked

Isaaq now moved to hospitality and they are leading as usual.

Latest 5* hotel, opened recently is owned Isaaq.

GpQ3RCV.jpg

PLV815L.jpg

CNqW5V5.jpg

Keep telling youself that... being born in siiiland is a death sentence. Still waiting for what i asked

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/f...zz-ethiopia-khat-convoys-150325100843701.html

It's estimated that 90 percent of adult males in the autonomous region of Somaliland chew khat formirqaan, the Somali word for its euphoric effect.

The problem comes down to the man not being part of the family and the woman being left to do everything," said Fatima Saeed, a political adviser to the opposition Wadani Party, who previously worked for 15 years with the United Nations.
Somaliland-21.jpg

oa817d.jpg

You're arguing with crackheads about employment and GDP :pachah1:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾

saying IOG is a fucktard is a death sentence look at this map Djibouti isn't Djibouti not that free than to Somaliland look it up on freedom house:chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
What the f*ck is going on today? This is an ambush. Why did you do to them sxb:damn:@Kingcobra

I made a series called I Hate... and i started with Djibouti because of highest infrastructure and the Issa waraabe pounces on me getting triggered that he wasn't aloud out of his house to see the true stability of his "majestic" country
:siilaanyolaugh: :samwelcome:

VIP
This is like the fourth thread attacking Issa or Djibouti.why the obsession :gucciwhat:

DS_ze-AW0AApc8E.jpeg

This is why bro. Getting cucked for 27 years. All their politicians hold our passports

Politically speaking we've done them dirty and there's nothing they can do about it.

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

They accept this type of bahdilaad..lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending