I got a relative who knocked up his own cousin

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I would love to know the

In sweden this wouldnt be rape either. france. Denmark, Czech, germany, Greece, France, Iceland, italy, Japan etc etc.....i could name another 40 countries tbh. 15 year olds can give consent. Obviously this guy is scumbag and deserves a severe beating. But its not rape in many many places
that’s the gag lol, 18 ( or 16 here in canada lmao) is an arbitrary number chosen by men for whatever reason. Their using the morality assigned to them by their home country and then projecting it on everyone else.

Of course what the man did was horrible, in the sense that it was 1, adultery, 2, zina 3, that’s his fricking cousin ffs and 4, he’s double her age. Literally the first one is enough to get this man stoned and killed according to shari’a, but it wouldn’t be because of rape if she consented.

Why is no one talking about the wife who has to live with the fact that her husband cheated on her and impregnated a 15 year old girl? Or the girl who is now literally pregnant? But people are arguing over consent and rape as if the adultery and zina isn’t enough to give him the highest possible capital punishment lmao.

that’s the gag lol, 18 ( or 16 here in canada lmao) is an arbitrary number chosen by men for whatever reason. Their using the morality assigned to them by their home country and then projecting it on everyone else.

Of course what the man did was horrible, in the sense that it was 1, adultery, 2, zina 3, that’s his fricking cousin ffs and 4, he’s double her age. Literally the first one is enough to get this man stoned and killed according to shari’a, but it wouldn’t be because of rape if she consented.

Why is no one talking about the wife who has to live with the fact that her husband cheated on her and impregnated a 15 year old girl? Or the girl who is now literally pregnant? But people are arguing over consent and rape as if the adultery and zina isn’t enough to give him the highest possible capital punishment lmao.

Whether you want to call it grooming or not doesn't take away the fact that she is 15, a teen whose brain has not fully developed. I as an adult feel strongly about that because I know how it feels to have been a teen girl and how a teen girl is mentally very different to that of an adult woman. As a society, we can accept that a 15 year old boy isn't the same as a 25 year old man, but we women aren't given any leeway. There is also a Somali saying about how women have no childhood. From the moment she shows signs of puberty, it seems men think they can sink their claws in.

Unfortunately, (this may trigger a lot of men). But some men like to act like a 15 year old is the same as an adult woman, simply due to their lust. They sexualise young girls and then argue that due to their sexual attraction the teen in question must be mature. If a guy was to see a little 12 year old, who has had the misfortune of physically developing early, they'll try and act like she has the mentality of a 23 year old for simply having a body they're attracted to.

Absolute stupidity, I don't know where to start. He is saying they have higher IQ for simply mastering a language that is spoken in their society. The bar is in hell if that is the case. Like of course they're going to master Somali, I mean what other languages are spoken back home? If a person back home can't even master Somali then clearly they have a language impediment. Knowing how to speak a language you speak everyday properly, isn't a flex. Very silly take.

Of course, they would seem to have more IQ level when both parties are Somalis and only one group speaks their language with mastery whilst the other can not. If you claim to be Somali, then you ought to speak the language.

Somalis generally look down on people who are Somali by birth but can not speak their own language. They consider such Somalis to be inferior. Just relaying some cold facts.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You mean he raped your 15 year old cousin. She’s a child he took advantage of.

according to him it was consensual but I call it bullshit in my opinion they should tell him to come meet up so they cqn discuss how to solve it and when he show up they should tie him up and beat his ass they should also get the wife's family involved and let em partake in the beating

Of course, they would seem to have more IQ level when both parties are Somalis and only one group speaks their language with mastery whilst the other can not.

Somalis generally look down on people who are Somali by birth but can not speak their own language. They consider such Somalis to be inferior. Just relaying some cold facts.

If you had sense. You would know that language development is based on environment and practise. That is common sense.

Someone raised in a wholly Somali environment, would obviously master the language compared to someone that has not. Sometimes saxib, use your brain.

A person raised in Somalia would obviously have to be able to master Somali fully as they're in Somalia and it's the only language that is spoken. If you. Don't understand that basic concept, then I worry for your IQ.

Being able to master, a language you've hears your entire life compared to someone raised in another environment isn't a flex.

If you had sense. You would know that language development is based on environment and practise. That is common sense.

Someone raised in a wholly Somali environment, would obviously master the language compared to someone that has not. Sometimes saxib, use your brain.

I am using my brain and can not find the excuse you are looking for to not have mastery in Somali.

It is that simple Abti. Chin up and learn to join the smart ones.

ps: Off topic, I am telling you how Somalis judge intelligence. Ability to speak proper Somali is one big measure, and that is where others like you, assuming you are Somali, are judged as inferior when they can't speak proper Somali. I tend to agree with my kinsmen. I am GeelJire afterall myself.

I am using my brain and can not find the excuse you are looking for to not have mastery in Somali.

It is that simple Abti. Chin up and learn to join the smart ones.

Use your common sense. How is language learned saxib?

Is someone raised in Somalia and someone raised in the UK exposed to Somali at the same rate? Answer that question. You get 5 marks.

Both parties might be ethnically Somali, but both parties were not raised in the same place. It is why someone in the dispora is able to speak another language, whilst back home they only speak Somali.

I know how to speak Somali already. Simply because I went back home and was exposed to it a lot more and was in a Somali only environment.

Last edited:
Use your common sense. How is language learned saxib?

Is someone raised in Somalia and someone raised in the UK exposed to Somali at the same rate? Answer that question. You get 5 marks.

I understand your point. Environment and exposure to language determine how much a person learns and excels in it. With that said, Somalis don't give that excuse to cut a break for western Somalis. If you are Somali, your fate is set by rules written long ago, and speaking fluent Somali gives you higher marks than other Somalis who can't in the eyes of Somalis. Your somali ethnicity puts the expectation on you according to Somalis.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Whether you want to call it grooming or not doesn't take away the fact that she is 15, a teen whose brain has not fully developed. I as an adult feel strongly about that because I know how it feels to have been a teen girl and how a teen girl is mentally very different to that of an adult woman. As a society, we can accept that a 15 year old boy isn't the same as a 25 year old man, but we women aren't given any leeway. There is also a Somali saying about how women have no childhood. From the moment she shows signs of puberty, it seems men think they can sink their claws in.

Unfortunately, (this may trigger a lot of men). But some men like to act like a 15 year old is the same as an adult woman, simply due to their lust. They sexualise young girls and then argue that due to their sexual attraction the teen in question must be mature. If a guy was to see a little 12 year old, who has had the misfortune of physically developing early, they'll try and act like she has the mentality of a 23 year old for simply having a body they're attracted to.
Lol 15 year old boys aren’t treated any differently from 25 year old men idk where you got that from, especially not in Somalia.

Also it’s all of Somalis that think like this not just the men. Just a recent thread had two women beefing on tiktok live over qabiil. One was saying “gabdhaha abgaal papay iyo cambaa lugu koriyaa horey bey ka qooqaan iyo 14jir baa lugu guursadaa” as of that’s something to brag about. The woman she was arguing with was trying to say the same thing about habar gidir girls too

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

I understand your point. Environment and exposure to language determine how much a person learns and excels in it. With that said, Somalis don't give that excuse to cut a break for western Somalis. If you are Somali, your fate is set by rules written long ago, and speaking fluent Somali gives you higher marks than other Somalis who can't in the eyes of Somalis. Your somali ethnicity puts the expectation on you according to Somalis.

Some humans lack critical thinking. Anyone with intelligence, would be able to understand that someone raised in a different to society would not be able to master the language on the same level as a native.

This thinking is common everywhere though. In the UK, some cadaans think immigrants are dumb for not speaking English properly despite those immigrants not growing up in the UK.

exactly the dad is enabling the behaviour he should beat him up not act like his son is a small child that needs to get saved

Bro, aren't you rushing to the judgement of the Old man who was dealt a bad hand by his loser son? From what you are saying, the father enabled his son. How so? Pregnancy already happened right? And the family was thrown into crisis. The old dude stepped up and did what Somalis traditionally do, make the guy who impregnates a woman be her husband and take responsibility for the outcome. They do that for many reasons among them to shield the child from being called a bastard later on.

Some humans lack critical thinking. Anyone with intelligence, would be able to understand that someone raised in a different to society would not be able to master the language on the same level as a native.

This thinking is common everywhere though. In the UK, some cadaans think immigrants are dumb for not speaking English properly despite those immigrants not growing up in the UK.

You are more mature than I thought Angie. I will be honest, I am a biased Somali male who favors hardcore Somalism. Hence, my views being slanted in that regard.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
My brother just recently finished knocking up his cousin and had birth from her. He is bizarre lol, he wants to get same genes going and risk more disorders

These women were raised in a society that normalised that behavior and seem to now think its a flex. They make me sick. Just goes to show how much of a pandemic this is. Also, they're vulgar, look at the language she is using. Ya Allah, have mercy on our people.

@KillStreakIsCool for all your praise of people raised back home, this is what social media is doing to them.

Let me try to wrap my head around this; they're 1st cousins so their parents are siblings, and yet the father "stepped up" by arranging to have his 30 year old son marry his 15 year old niece?

:stressed:

Let me try to wrap my head around this; they're 1st cousins so their parents are siblings, and yet the father "stepped up" by arranging to have his 30 year son old marry his 15 year old niece?

Correct. If you judge things through your set of western values, then what the Old man did looks odd or bad. But considering the local culture, He gave a cover to an innocent child and shielded the baby from lifetime label of "The Bastard" by making his son responsible for the child. To the Old man, Age difference is not the first thing he worried about. And I am certain in his rage, and giving him the benefit of the doubt, he must have mentioned how his son took advantage of someone so young.

Trending

Latest posts