I got a relative who knocked up his own cousin

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
This happened back home my relative is a married man with a newborn kid his wife was feeling sick so she stayed at her moms house for the time being

So while the wife was gone his female cousin's where cooking and looking after the house this is the crazy part he knocked up the youngest of the cousins whose 15 and when she got knocked up what did he do he went into hiding and said if the family wont help solve his mess he gonna jump down a well and kill himself

You mean he raped your 15 year old cousin. She’s a child he took advantage of.

I'm suprised her brothers and fathers ect didn't try and beat him up. Disgusts me how men can get away with taking advantage of little teens with no repercussions.

But it doesn't suprise me. Back home they don't even believe little girls deserve a childhood and would have you believe a little 14-15 year old has the same wisdom and intelligence of a 30 year old man. Yet, they conveniently strip women of their rights because they aren't as logical as 'men'.

I'm suprised her brothers and fathers ect didn't try and beat him up. Disgusts me how men can get away with taking advantage of little teens with no repercussions.

But it doesn't suprise me. Back home they don't even believe little girls deserve a childhood and would have you believe a little 14-15 year old has the same wisdom and intelligence of a 30 year old man. Yet, they conveniently strip women of their rights because they aren't as logical as 'men'.
Females mature faster then males..

I'm not greenlighting what happened

You're just regurgitating misogyny you grew up listening to. If they do, its about 1-2 years ahead of boys but only physically. So, what does that have to do with my comment?

So do you think a little 14 year old is just as mature as a 30 year old man?!! As a man, do you have the same mental capacity as a teen girl?

Last edited:

No
images.jpeg

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Not suprised. This happens a lot. His kind would r*pe and impregnate the family sheep if given the chance. Najis waye😷:vqbuyv0:

gabada maysan dhad lahayn,at the least the nigga shoulda got rushed by her brothers/adeers.Its a sad situation and quite frankly not a one off. :francis:

Yes you are. You're trying to say a teen girl who'd be in year 10 is just as mature as a grown adult man with years of adult experiences and maturity. That is messed up to the core.

You'd make a 101 excuses if a teen boy did something. You'd recognize that a teen boy has not fully developed mentally.
quite the opposite. teenage girls are the dumbest people walking earth.

Lol, leave them alone. But I have to agree in a sense that they're really naive and just silly. Listening to my little sister and my little cousin and they're little friends gives me a migrain.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
This happened back home my relative is a married man with a newborn kid his wife was feeling sick so she stayed at her moms house for the time being

So while the wife was gone his female cousin's where cooking and looking after the house this is the crazy part he knocked up the youngest of the cousins whose 15 and when she got knocked up what did he do he went into hiding and said if the family wont help solve his mess he gonna jump down a well and kill himself
Iam tryna make somalis look less retarted by telling them to marry people from different clans and you niggas got family members that got their 1st cousin pregnant :childplease::kodaksmiley:

So a paedophile somehow gets to pressure the family by threatening to kill himself, and this actually stops them from acting?

If he won't sod off and die on his own, the animal should be assisted with his threat to kill himself.

The guy should be killed for his infidelity and the young ***** should be given 100 lashes and disowned

Funny how you respecfully call him a 'guy' . Yet the little 15 year old who was probably groomed by that old man is the one you reserve your insults for.

Your mentality is very telling.

Xaruun

VIP
Funny how you respecfully call him a 'guy' . Yet the little 15 year old who was probably groomed by that old man is the one you reserve your insults for.

Your mentality is very telling.
We I did say he deserves to be killed. I can’t find a good insult for him. Maybe sick creep is a good way to describe him

You're just regurgitating misogyny you grew up listening to. If they do, its about 1-2 years ahead of boys but only physically. So, what does that have to do with my comment?

So do you think a little 14 year old is just as mature as a 30 year old man?!! As a man, do you have the same mental capacity as a teen girl?
Nah it's scientifically proven..

But I don't thinks it's okay to take advantage of a 15 year old girl.

Nah it's scientifically proven..

But I don't thinks it's okay to take advantage of a 15 year old girl.
By one to three years.

That does not mean girls have the maturity of a 30 year old. Nor is it a fact that they're mentally more mature than boys tbh.

Do you believe a 15 year old girl is as mature as an adult 30 year old man? Yes or no. Answer that questio warya.