I got a relative who knocked up his own cousin

That is why I am never alone in a house with a female or enter a house without males present. I think I can count how many times I entered people's homes in my entire life. Even as a kid, I was shy to enter the neighbor's homes and preferred to play outside and wait for my friends.

I love women and don't trust myself to be around them longer than necessary. By culture, I look at cousins as siblings and sisters, so I wouldn't feel anything intimate towards them luckily.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
That is why I am never alone in a house with a female or enter a house without males present. I think I can count how many times I entered people's homes in my entire life. Even as a kid, I was shy to enter the neighbor's homes and preferred to play outside and wait for my friends.

I love women and don't trust myself to be around them longer than necessary. By culture, I look at cousins as siblings and sisters, so I wouldn't feel anything intimate towards them luckily.
Some of you really have a rapist mindset. so lets say you are with your female coworker allone the entire day you telling you could not control yourself?
gary coleman wtf GIF

Some of you really have a rapist mindset. so lets say you are with your female coworker allone the entire day you telling you could not control yourself?
gary coleman wtf GIF

Work and school are different settings from homes. At work, you are there to make some money and get something done. At school, you are there to study and hang out with friends. But spending long hours at home with good looking females who wouldn't say no to you leads to a f*ck-session easily. Human nature saxib.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Work and school are different settings from homes. At work, you are there to make some money and get something done. At school, you are there to study and hang out with friends. But spending long hours at home with good looking females who wouldn't say no to you leads to a f*ck-session easily. Human nature saxib.
Yeah if they want it to that is no problem but if you start forcing yourself on them
GIF by Golden Globes

Yeah if they want it to that is no problem but if you start forcing yourself on them
GIF by Golden Globes

Nobody mentioned forcing women to have sex. It is your reading. It is about human nature and man's love for women. So the right settings and conditions lead to what is natural --. Wasmo. I personally wouldn't invite a woman to my apartment without the intension of getting laid with her to begin with. She has no business being there alone with me. It is an offense to my manhood if she thinks she can just hang out as a friend. She needs to find female friends LOL.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
the messed up part is just like that they did a nikkah to cover up what he did all just to save face its not even valid to begin with

it is halaal to marry your cousin, but what he did was Zinna and then niqqaah, kinda twisted

By one to three years.

That does not mean girls have the maturity of a 30 year old. Nor is it a fact that they're mentally more mature than boys tbh.

Do you believe a 15 year old girl is as mature as an adult 30 year old man? Yes or no. Answer that questio warya.

Of course
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'm suprised her brothers and fathers ect didn't try and beat him up. Disgusts me how men can get away with taking advantage of little teens with no repercussions.

But it doesn't suprise me. Back home they don't even believe little girls deserve a childhood and would have you believe a little 14-15 year old has the same wisdom and intelligence of a 30 year old man. Yet, they conveniently strip women of their rights because they aren't as logical as 'men'.
he went into hiding. Idk if you think her relatives are some kind of csi but in Somalia if someone runs away it’s almost impossible to find them with the lack of anything like cameras and digital footprints.

At most they have his whatsapp which he uses to communicate. You’re assuming there will be no repercussions.

Sol

?
This happened back home my relative is a married man with a newborn kid his wife was feeling sick so she stayed at her moms house for the time being

So while the wife was gone his female cousin's where cooking and looking after the house this is the crazy part he knocked up the youngest of the cousins whose 15 and when she got knocked up what did he do he went into hiding and said if the family wont help solve his mess he gonna jump down a well and kill himself
If he jumps down a well he will just fall into water so basically he's saying he wont do anything :mjohreally:

Trending

Latest posts