I got a relative who knocked up his own cousin

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This happened back home my relative is a married man with a newborn kid his wife was feeling sick so she stayed at her moms house for the time being

So while the wife was gone his female cousin's where cooking and looking after the house this is the crazy part he knocked up the youngest of the cousins whose 15 and when she got knocked up what did he do he went into hiding and said if the family wont help solve his mess he gonna jump down a well and kill himself

Based

VIP
IMG_20210929_052958.jpg

Mercury

VIP
the messed up part is just like that they did a nikkah to cover up what he did all just to save face its not even valid to begin with

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
This happened back home my relative is a married man with a newborn kid his wife was feeling sick so she stayed at her moms house for the time being

So while the wife was gone his female cousin's where cooking and looking after the house this is the crazy part he knocked up the youngest of the cousins whose 15 and when she got knocked up what did he do he went into hiding and said if the family wont help solve his mess he gonna jump down a well and drown
I nearly knocked up a cousin in Beledweyne too. We were in living in same house and the two girls slept outside in open area. They were like 17 and 18. I nearly knocked up the 18 year old one

Mercury

VIP
I nearly knocked up a cousin in Beledweyne too. We were in living in same house and the two girls slept outside in open area. They were like 17 and 18. I nearly knocked up the 18 year old one
cousins theyre off limits in my eyes

Based

VIP
How does that even happen? You did it with her next to the 17 year old one? Or was it like a threesome :lol:

Cerberus

VIP
How does that even happen? You did it with her next to the 17 year old one? Or was it like a threesome :lol:
One wasn't home and other was gone. We almost did it. She was welcoming but didn't wanna mess with the family if she got knocked out I'd get into trouble, my mom knew the family. But i sure salivated for her. Fine girl too

Mercury

VIP
The family should call him out on his bluff. But they won’t do and blame the 15 year old girl
they blamed the guy more than the girl and where alot more angry at him than her cause he's broke unemployed and his current wife if it werent for his dad selling cattle and land to fund the wedding and expenses he wouldn't be married to her

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
He's supposed to be stoned but he wont be stoned. The opposite of stoning will happen: he will be coddled. Everyone knows nothing will happen to him and they will call his raped cousin a sharmuut and call her baby the b word and then accuse his wife of not spreading her legs enough for him. The man will suffer no consequences. They will treat him like the victim.

:damedamn:

Cerberus

VIP
He's supposed to be stoned but he wont be stoned. The opposite of stoning will happen: he will be coddled. Everyone knows nothing will happen to him and they will call his raped cousin a sharmuut and call her baby the b word. The man will suffer no consequences. They will treat him like the victim.

If he wasn't married before then he just gets 100 whips. I've been married before so can't go to the shariah law areas shabaab control or Talibanistan, if they found out about my sins they'll behead me lol

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
If he wasn't married before then he just gets 100 whips. I've been married before so can't go to the shariah law areas shabaab control or Talibanistan, if they found out about my sins they'll behead me lol

I have taunted and dissed Al Shabab online. They know who I am. One sent me death threats like 6 years ago as I mocked him. Hehe.

Cerberus

VIP
I have taunted and dissed Al Shabab online. They know who I am. One sent me death threats like 6 years ago as I mocked him. Hehe.
f*ck them. They can go to hell. They recently killed 3 pregnant women earlier this year. If I ever had to go to Mogadishu and they found me, i won't go to afterlife without taking some of them with me and I got Ifreet on my side too and Allah protects me too so for sure it'll be blood bath with Shabaab bad boys. I suspect one guy I know from childhood is one of them, I met him in Xamar in 2014 after decade of not seeing him and guy got angry I wasn't praying full salaat. I was just doing the salaat safar but he took offense to fact I said I was only praying salaat safar. And then I saw him in America again last year when he came back and he was with my cousin. He didn't greet me well and just kept quiet the whole time. Or maybe he's just too religious. They said my tribe back in Somalia is infested with Shabaab so maybe even my own cousins living there are them too and I never returned to Somalia since. I'm worried to visit it except for Somaliland as it's far up North.

they blamed the guy more than the girl and where alot more angry at him than her cause he's broke unemployed and his current wife if it werent for his dad selling cattle and land to fund the wedding and expenses he wouldn't be married to her
He needs to be beaten up. Doesn’t the girl have brothers? Or is he the top qabil in somaliland so he above the law

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
He's supposed to be stoned but he wont be stoned. The opposite of stoning will happen: he will be coddled. Everyone knows nothing will happen to him and they will call his raped cousin a sharmuut and call her baby the b word and then accuse his wife of not spreading her legs enough for him. The man will suffer no consequences. They will treat him like the victim.

Obviously you haven’t heard about the recent addendum to the Quran regarding zina.

It’s only haram for women now!

Let us all rejoice in this new revelation, men are now able commit this act to their heart’s content.

Or that’s what some Muslims will have you believe lol.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I remember visiting back home and one day the whole family went to Berbera except this distant cousin female who was there for that summer to be our maid. Clearly we were flirting to begin with but the house was full of people. On this particular I got home in the afternoon. She was fixing the beds. I found her in my room as she was fixing my bed. She was bent over. That sight had me some type of way. I didn’t force her but tried to pursued her to do the dirty deed. She honestly wanted to do it. I could tell she was a freak. Her mind was conflicted because she would relent but just as I was about to push her baati away she would freak out.
Long story short, few years later she had a child out of wedlock. Not from me. I wasn’t there.

I remember visiting back home and one day the whole family went to Berbera except this distant cousin female who was there for that summer to be our maid. Clearly we were flirting to begin with but the house was full of people. On this particular I got home in the afternoon. She was fixing the beds. I found her in my room as she was fixing my bed. She was bent over. That sight had me some type of way. I didn’t force her but tried to pursued her to do the dirty deed. She honestly wanted to do it. I could tell she was a freak. Her mind was conflicted because she would relent but just as I was about to push her baati away she would freak out.
Long story short, few years later she had a child out of wedlock. Not from me. I wasn’t there.
Daaamn your cousin was a hoe lol

Trending