I got a relative who knocked up his own cousin

These women were raised in a society that normalised that behavior and seem to now think its a flex. They make me sick. Just goes to show how much of a pandemic this is. Also, they're vulgar, look at the language she is using. Ya Allah, have mercy on our people.

@KillStreakIsCool for all your praise of people raised back home, this is what social media is doing to them.

You are right. But the woman in the video obviously needs some pills. Mental issue is prevalent in our community and social media gave to many the medium to air live how crazy they are.

We should not judge all Somalis back home because of this lady who clearly needs help. Majority back home are decent Somalis making ends meet.

So you are a female? Cause I don't see a guy listening to this female insanity. Social media exposed how many Somalis suffer from mental issues.

You are right. But the woman in the video obviously needs some pills. Mental issue is prevalent in our community and social media gave to many the medium to air live how crazy they are.

We should not judge all Somalis back home because of this lady who clearly needs help. Majority back home are decent Somalis making ends meet.

I'm generalising here. But unfortunately, tiktok, youtube and simple questioning of the public through social media has made me come to the conclusion that fobs should be banned from social media. That woman is tame compared to others on Somali social media.

Correct. If you judge things through your set of western values, then what the Old man did looks odd or bad. But considering the local culture, He gave a cover to an innocent child and shielded the baby from lifetime label of "The Bastard" by making his son responsible for the child. To the Old man, Age difference is not the first thing he worried about. And I am certain in his rage, and giving him the benefit of the doubt, he must have mentioned how his son took advantage of someone so young.

The local culture would surely understand that the parents of that innocent baby are 1st cousins and that their parents couldn't get married anyway, so they would have to make clearances or suspend the usual judgement.

That "someone" is his niece, so it's far worse; if my brother's or sister's son did this to my daughter... nephew or not, that boy must die.

The local culture would surely understand that the parents of that innocent baby were 1st cousins and that their parents couldn't get married anyway, so they would have to make cultural clearances.

That "someone" is his niece, so it's far worse; if my brother's or sister's son did this to my daughter... nephew or not, that boy must die.

Tragic situation anyway you look at it. Also, cousin marriage is the local culture in Hargeisa. No offense intended here. They don't blink there about getting on with your cousin, in fact, it is encouraged. All cultures that extoll tribal allegiance see cousin marriages as something acceptable. Disgusting culture in my opinion. Prolly that played a role in the gasbag looking at his younger cousins as legit target for his sexual desires.

If the guy sought legitimate venue to marry a cousin, nobody would have said anything.

Tragic situation anyway you look at it. Also, cousin marriage is the local culture in Hargeisa. No offense intended here. They don't blink there about getting on with your cousin, in fact, it is encouraged. All cultures that extoll tribal allegiance see cousin marriages as something acceptable. Disgusting culture in my opinion. Prolly that played a role in the gasbag looking at his younger cousins as legit target for his sexual desires.

If the guy sought legitimate venue to marry a cousin, nobody would have said anything.

Yeah, we (Africans) have so many strange and off putting cultural practices that should be discarded and consigned to the dustbin.

Don't make shit up cousin marrage isn't "cultural" practice in Hargeysa :birdman:

reer

VIP
The local culture would surely understand that the parents of that innocent baby are 1st cousins and that their parents couldn't get married anyway, so they would have to make clearances or suspend the usual judgement.

the kid is being saved from a life of torment and hellish bullying for being a bastard by this marriage. its not pretty but its practical. :francis:

the kid is being saved from a life of torment and hellish bullying for being a bastard by this marriage. its not pretty but its practical. :francis:

Nilotics have some strange Marital traditions as well.

In our society a woman is permitted to marry another woman, if she is herself unable to have children; the family of the infertile woman are required to provide dowry to the family of the other woman [the 'wife'] -- just as in a conventional marriage; the infertile woman is thenceforth regarded as the 'husband' and is addressed as such...

..The wife in this marriage then takes on a male lover (the genitor) who will provide children for the marriage, however, the children are not his to claim; the children are considered the legitimate offspring of the female 'husband' and will carry her family name.

PS: It's not a sexual relationship, so it's not Khaniis.

Somalispot's collective reaction to this

ElS4yucWoAU3BEy.jpg

that-aint-right-zainab-johnson.gif

:russ:

Last edited:
You're just regurgitating misogyny you grew up listening to. If they do, its about 1-2 years ahead of boys but only physically. So, what does that have to do with my comment?

So do you think a little 14 year old is just as mature as a 30 year old man?!! As a man, do you have the same mental capacity as a teen girl?
If anything males mature faster then women mentally. Women only mature quicker physically as you said. It’s completely disgusting that that dumb shit is prepertuted. All these idiots would only understand when they’re 15 year old daughter/sister/ etccc is co-opted by a 30 year old nigga.
:ufdup:

You'll notice a lot of Somalis will not consider this rape or grooming. I have noticed that the female gender in that forsaken hellhole are treated as if they are wholly responsible for whatever happens to them. The only time that they seem to get sympathy and attention, is if the rapist kills her. But if she is alive and pregnant, suddenly she is a willing participant and she'll end up married off to her rapist.

And that's why they will continue to groom, molest and rape with wanton abandonment.
holy f*ck that's messed up and retarded

I nearly knocked up a cousin in Beledweyne too. We were in living in same house and the two girls slept outside in open area. They were like 17 and 18. I nearly knocked up the 18 year old one
my man, you might be the single oddest nigga I have ever met, please learn to control your penis

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I was also sexually assaulted by a Bantu maid once, she felt up my piece unexpectedly. I kinda liked it though does it still count as sexual conduct?:hmm:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I was also sexually assaulted by a Bantu maid once, she felt up my piece unexpectedly. I kinda liked it though does it still count as sexual conduct?:hmm:
You were supposed to impregnate her. Countless high school boys get sexual molested by their teachers every year and f*ck or imptegnate them. My cousin Maslax is handsome guy who is result of my drunk alcoholic uncle getting busy with a house maid in Somalia. Some stuff wey qorneed (written) so if it was meant to happen it'll happen

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You were supposed to impregnate her. Countless high school boys get sexual molested by their teachers every year and f*ck or imptegnate them. My cousin Maslax is handsome guy who is result of my drunk alcoholic uncle getting busy with a house maid in Somalia. Some stuff wey qorneed (written) so if it was meant to happen it'll happen
F&ck no! Imagine the horror on my family face when I impregnanted a Bantu lady, my seed will look like Tyrone. :damn:

don't promote race mixing

Trending

Latest posts