I got a new girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
@KowDheh She doesn't know my deep dark demonic tendencies towards her folks. That is the scary part,
but as the saying goes all is fair in love and war.

:rejoice:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
@Al Dhoobe's logic: "You did nasty things to my tribal cousin
and made her loose because you have self esteem issues".
I think you need a dictionary dude.

:drakewtf:

Waar waxba hanagu faanin, maybe these kids are new to somali forums but everyone from somnet knows you're a butt hurt dude that had like 6 nicks because HA and HJ used to run cho cho trains on that ass:drakegrin:....now u got a new xafaayad in your reer abtis forum and u wanna flex:heh:.

Bohol

VIP
@Al Dhoobe Ask around what happened to your cousin Cali Gaab and who drove him out of Somnet. :fredo:
If anybody is butt-hurt it is your folks, I have made all of them cry including Rightwing (your Moderator)
to the point he dissed his own dead grandmother ROFL.

Nicca thinks his cousin getting pounded is flexing :draketf:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
@Al Dhoobe Ask around what happened to your cousin Cali Gaab and who drove him out of Somnet. :fredo:
If anybody is butt-hurt it is your folks, I have made all of them cry including Rightwing (your Moderator)
to the point he dissed his own dead grandmother ROFL.

Nicca thinks his cousin getting pounded is flexing :draketf:

:childplease:You mad? Seems like I struck a nerve:comeon:

Aaah shi, you maaaad! !!:umad:

Prepare for a year of anti HJ threads folks, the keyboard warrior duke of horse shit is about to snap:lol:

Bohol

VIP
Just stating the facts kid. We all know what happened and how your folks still mention my name there in terror in that site.
I will gladly repeat the infamous karbash if requested.

:willsmith:

:childplease:You still cheerleading for ur bae! I see the E-Jerk foreplay wasn't enough:umhxisq:, hop on and do a full split for da man:ulachen001:

the f*ck you talkin about? :draketf::what:

you got your panties in a twist cuz my fellow HY brother nutted all over one of your relatives. :umad:

don't be mad your women love HY dick. :umad:

Bohol

VIP
@iNutEasily Indeed they should be glad it is me rather than some Jamaican Abu Tyrone. That is the only two options open for them, since
their men are too busy chewing khat in underground marfish. Girls have needs and want fun.

obamadatazz

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
keep her on da team. Do all kinds of shyt to her. Make her swallow, gag, pull her hair, nut on her face....:nasmad:
full

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
7 pages of booty clapping and cheerleading for one another isku wada aasa already:ulachen001: maa wax kale baa hadhey z3zrULC

Duke of horse shit even beesha somspot can see your inferiority complex, every other day a thread about HJ:childplease: .

Wallahi this kid is a living example of what online bullying does to someone :chrisfreshhah:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
There's a Somali saying:
Ragna waa shaax, dumarna waa sheeko.
Might be the other way round from the look of things.

Bohol

VIP
:draketf:

If one loose girl represents your entire community, then god help you cause
she will get teared up from leg to leg by Duke, because I can. It ain't my fault
your men are khat addicts. Maybe if you stepped outside of the marfish she might
have been saved from the "big bad wolf" from West Burco.

:obamaswag:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
These guys took the meaning of sausage fest literal.

looooooooool

No real men sit there and discuss the techniques to sleep with a woman.

6 pages of booty clapping and cheerleading for one another isku wada aasa already:ulachen001: maa wax kale baa hadhey z3zrULC

Duke of horse shit even beesha somspot can see your inferiority complex, every other day a thread about HJ:childplease: .

Wallahi this kid is a living example of what online bullying does to someone :chrisfreshhah:

man, shut the f*ck up. :westbrookwtf:

you feelin some typa way that an HY nigga dug one of walaasha out and discarded her like used tissue. :umad::mjlol:

siilanyo's nieces and relatives are slangin they pussies out on domestic and foreign soil and there ain't nothin you can do about it. :umad:

but stay watching me though. :sass1:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Niggas on this thread:
signs-youve-been-friends-for-too-long-12.gif

Fold yourselves out of this thread, this is embarrassing. There's always PMs for gossiping.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
man, shut the f*ck up. :westbrookwtf:

you feelin some typa way that an HY nigga dug one of walaasha out and discarded her like used tissue. :umad::mjlol:

siilanyo's nieces and relatives are slangin they pussies out on domestic and foreign soil and there ain't nothin you can do about it. :umad:

but stay watching me though. :sass1:

I can tell by the first line I got under your skin :drakegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts