I got a new girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niggas on this thread:
signs-youve-been-friends-for-too-long-12.gif

Fold yourself man, this is embarrassing lmao. Take it to PMs lads.

nigga, shut the f*ck up. :childplease:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
:draketf:

If one loose girl represents your entire community, then god help you cause
she will get teared up from leg to leg by Duke, because I can. It ain't my fault
your men are khat addicts. Maybe if you stepped outside of the marfish she might
have been saved from the "big bad wolf" from West Burco.

:obamaswag:

:drakekidding:I look forward to your 1000 future threads about Hj and east burco. I get a kick out of watching you dedicate so much time for us:drakegrin:

Bohol

VIP
Don't get high blood pressure. Videos will also be uploaded in several famous p*** sites, if needed. You can then
watch your cousin that you failed getting pounded. I will do whatever I please with her.

westbrookswag.jpg

:heh:Suuuuure buddy! Make another million threads about it to, I'm sure Inut will be here to stroke your ego (no pun intended )

my nigga, ain't no need to be strokin anyones ego.

HJ women are like the flu shot. They accessible to everyone. And that's just facts. :kobeok:

tell walaashagii not to give it up for some strawberry fanta and some biscuits and maybe (just maybe) we'll respect your women more. :troll:

Bohol

VIP
@Al Dhoobe I don't need a stage name since I will not post it regular, I will make a expectation for your cousin though.
The video will be titled "West Burco man bangs Yiroowe girl hardcore and makes her cry" .

westbrookswag.jpg

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
my nigga, ain't no need to be strokin anyones ego.

HJ women are like the flu shot. They accessible to everyone. And that's just facts. :kobeok:

tell walaashagii not to give it up for some strawberry fanta and some biscuits and maybe (just maybe) we'll respect your women more. :troll:

"Walashaagi " kulaha:chrisfreshhah: stick to english

Bohol

VIP
:drakewtf:

Girls love hardcore and to be made to feel like a woman. You properly think 1 minute is sex. I will be on top of her for 3 hours,
I will break her back, she will enjoy it.

:mjlaugh:

"Walashaagi " kulaha:chrisfreshhah: stick to english

look at this ass nigga tryna switch it up. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

you also wanna know what's funny? she kept calling me after that night and the remaining whole month i was there cuz no other nigga ever fucked her the way that i did. and guess what? i never picked up. :mjlol::mjlol:

HJ women are like the gift that just keep on giving. :ahh:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
look at this ass nigga tryna switch it up. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

you also wanna know what's funny? she kept calling me after that night and the remaining whole month i was there cuz no other nigga ever fucked her the way that i did. and guess what? i never picked up. :mjlol::mjlol:

HJ women are like the gift that just keep on giving. :ahh:

Coming with weak ass somali and u trying to talk about qabiil:childplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending