I got a new girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.
@iNutEasily She was raised in here. We met in a event on weekend, then met after 4 days she wanted to see my West
Burco hammer.

westbrookswag.jpg

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

how was her sex game though? did she know how to fukk or was she a starfish? :patrice:the HJ girl i piped out in hargeisa knew how to ride the dick and still to this day is my favourite f*ck. :rejoice:

@iNutEasily This one is a beginner, she is around 22, I get to be the teacher.
rejoice.png

damn, so that means she was nervous and u had to do it slow. :lol::lol:

heads up though waryaa....if she a rookie...she gonne cling on to you. :francis:

i got one right now on da team...i think she HA....virgin....haven't even piped yet but slid my fingers in that thang and went to work. :shaq:

but shorty gettin tooooo attached and i'm just like....if i go up in her, its gonne be 100x worst. :ohlord:so i'm thinkin of cuttin her loose :patrice:

Bohol

VIP
@iNutEasily Nah sxb, ain't trying to get her knocked up
it ain't that deep ileen wa gabadh reer Sheekh ah ee wali.
If she was Hutu though she would be expecting twins.

:nasmad:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The awkward moment when a bunch of virgins are sitting around discussing the imaginary sex they had. :ohreallyb:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Take your own advice!

No man who had sex will talk about it all the time. Just look at your nick and your whole shtick on this forum. @iNutEasily you're the one who's trying too hard. :comeon:

Take your own advice!

No man who had sex will talk about it all the time. Just look at your nick and your whole shtick on this forum. @iNutEasily you're the one who's trying too hard. :comeon:

are all you women on this site really that fuckin stupid? :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf:

wallahi it really astounds me how fukkin stupid some of ya'll are and can be. :wtf::wtf:

how does my nickname mean anything? your name is reiko which is japanese...does that mean you are japanese? :westbrookwtf:

and because i talk about sex, that automatically means i'm not having it and i'm a virgin? :what1:

ok. :ehh:

Bohol

VIP
@iNutEasily Any suggestions, I want to take her to Premier Inn
or Holiday Inn hotel next time (nothing too expensive). Might upload some videos to
a private site , all those thirsty halimos can watch it then.

obamadatazz

@iNutEasily Any suggestions, I want to take her to Premier Inn
or Holiday Inn hotel next time (nothing too expensive). Might upload some videos to
, all those thirsty halimos can watch it then.

obamadatazz

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

you ain't got a place fam? she might feel like she bein used for sex if u suggest a hotel.....so u gotta play it off like, i wanna take u for a dinner at this nice hotel and spend the evening. That way she'll think its romantic and won't really say no.

How would the women know were all virgins and pure :troll::kanyecute:

They wouldn't, that's why I said unwittingly. You should all come clean about your stds to your future wives. :nvjpqts:
@Realwarya don't be so sensitive. I am only pointing out the hypocrisy when it comes to premarital sex in somali community and even on this forum

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
@iNutEasily I do but I don't want to bring her to my place or neighborhood, too many relatives roaming around.
So we agreed we take the battle to a middle ground. Yh restaurant + hotel deal is a good idea.

:dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending