I got a new girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.
@iNutEasily I do but I don't want to bring her to my place or neighborhood, too many relatives roaming around.
So we agreed we take the battle to a middle ground. Yh restaurant + hotel deal is a good idea.

:dabcasar:

not to mention, if u dump her, she gonne be posted outside your house and stalkin you :umad:

if u bring a hoe over to your place, always scoop her up...never give her your address. Or tell her to meet you at a nearby intersection. :troll:

Bohol

VIP
@Al Dhoobe The girl told me she was Soloblack, you know what that means.
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
:dabcasar:

Bohol

VIP
not to mention, if u dump her, she gonne be posted outside your house and stalkin you :umad:

if u bring a hoe over to your place, always scoop her up...never give her your address. Or tell her to meet you at a nearby intersection. :troll:

Yh that is what I mean. Be smart about it, she shouldn't be able to trace you into your daily life. It ain't that serious. obamadatazz

Bohol

VIP
@Al Dhoobe He can use her after I am finished with her, it is not
like I have any emotional attachment to Silanyo's niece. I will get another brand new
one after that.

obamadatazz

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
This thread speaks volumes about your self esteem:drakegrin:

These the type of dudes that point at themselves in the mirror for an hour a day repeating "don't listen to them, you're the man, you're the shit"z3zrULCz3zrULC:deadmanny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending