I found the guy who cried on his wedding day

Saxiib are you a member of a neon dance group?
:pachah1::russ:
Well yeah... kinda...

Last year a was part of this neon boy band called "The flamboyant Geeljires"

But I got kicked out after 2 months because I beat up this ashy motherfucker who called me gay because I was part of that flashy boy band group :farole:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Triggered as f*ck. Inferiority complex coming from the girl who spends day in day out insulting Somalis

:farmajoyaab:

You look like you smell like an eritrean fob, jam your hype. Where's this false confidence coming from?
Lol look at you getting all worked up and shit.
Calling me names won’t change the fact that you are easily triggered, self hating/dark skinned Abdi:umad:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
"nO yoUrE tRiggEreD"

:mjlol:

I know exactly what got under your skin though

Stay pressed, ashy Abdi
giphy.gif

Lol she's not even ugly but just really skinny. The guy looks somali and so does the girl, one somali family can have kids that look like that.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I think they are a lovely couple Mashallah, despite u match makers getting visibly upset at who he chose to love, may god continue to bless their union :)

I think they are a lovely couple Mashallah, despite u match makers getting visibly upset at who he chose to love, may god continue to bless their union :)
Indeed their marriage will last for a long time since they love each other instead of being superficial.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
She is ignorant and a colourist. There is notbono wrong with dark skinned women.

They need to stop shaming them when Somalis are an extremely dark ethnic group.

You know what is funny lol
She thinks the guy downgraded cause he married a dark skinned but has the audacity to come for me lol

@Emily

Why is dark skinned so offensive to people? We should be proud of our dhuxul black tarred heritage.

#melaninpower
#blackisback
#darkskinnedandproud
#wheremydarkiesat?

Trending

Latest posts