I found the guy who cried on his wedding day

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I have this guy in my class that's half eritrean and half ethiopian and there isn't a day were he says that I'm not somali and i'm from yemen, I always try not to be rude but this guy is getting on my nerves.
I wonder why they want somalis to be ugly or find it hard to believe light skin somalis exist fucking xaarbashi I'm telling yall these people don't want us to succeed jealousy is in their blood you should spit at him for that is he a fob or something

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
He is so cute
Is he full Somalian

Yes, I've literally seen so many Somali guys that look like him with his skin tone and etc.

In my honest opinion, he married a woman below his standards. I've seen Somali guys pulling some of the finest women and they don't look good as him.

What a fucking loser. No wonder why he cried in his wedding like a little he is.

Last edited:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Yes, I've literally seen so many Somali guys that look like him with his skin tone and etc.

In my honest opinion, he married a woman below his standards. I've seen Somali guys pulling some of the finest women and they don't look good as him.

What a loser. No wonder why he cried in his wedding like a little he is.

That nigga is made. :heh:

Both of these people are on the same scale of attractiveness imo. I don't see how people are saying, he should've pulled someone better :gucciwhat:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
no thats you and your people who believe darkskin is ugly if yall thought darkskin was attractive why is every airhostess for your shitty airline lightskin? and wy do yall get suprised when lighskin somalis exist foh

Lol I see my comment has hit a nerve. You won’t change the fact that most Somalians are dark skinned . Be proud of your melanin.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I wonder why they want somalis to be ugly or find it hard to believe light skin somalis exist fucking xaarbashi I'm telling yall these people don't want us to succeed jealousy is in their blood you should spit at him for that is he a fob or something
nah he's born in sweden but he's also talking trash about somalis and how they are being colonized by somalis in the somali region, I told him that's why his people are about 30 million and still living in the mountains fearing somali people.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
No, I indicated that she looks average. Both of them do, and so does 85% of all people tbh
I personally think the dude is exceptionally attractive and the girl as oogly but kiddos for him for overlooking her appearance and Married her based on personality

What a loser. No wonder why he cried in his wedding like a little he is.[/QUOTE]

Can you gurantee dudes who pulled fine wifes won’t get divorced? Will they all be happy? At the end of the day it comes down to compatibility and the type of person you want to raise kids with. I know guys who were literally driven nuts by pretty women and they are happier with girls who aren’t as pretty.

@Defendant @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq why does this woman think that being dark skinned is equivalent to ugl:gucciwhat:

She keep saying ‘Ethiopians think we are all dark skinned and ugly’

I feel sorry for this poor halimo

68 IQ trolling, you're always shading dark skin, but get upset when Somalis look down on other Africans. Which is funny because you're not light skin by a long stretch

Trending