I found the guy who cried on his wedding day

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
68 IQ trolling, you're always shading dark skin, but get upset when Somalis look down on other Africans. Which is funny because you're not light skin by a long stretch
I didn’t even say anything negative about this couple. It’s your people who are shading the girl because she is dark skinned.
Don’t fucking come for me incel

I didn’t even say anything negative about this couple. It’s your people who is shading the girl because she is dark skinned.
Don’t fucking come for me incel

:comeon: you know damn well your go to insult is dark skin ashy halimo

Don't come for me incel kulaha, i were coming for you - i swear you would know

:childplease:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
:comeon: you know damn well your go to insult is dark skin ashy halimo

Don't come for me incel kulaha, i were coming for you - i swear you would know

:childplease:
Even the sigmund person thinks the girl is ugly because of her skin color and thinks the guy is attractive cause he is light skinned.

You are an ugly dude with inferior complexity.

f*ck off and stop quoting me

Yes, I've literally seen so many Somali guys that look like him with his skin tone and etc.

In my honest opinion, he married a woman below his standards. I've seen Somali guys pulling some of the finest women and they don't look good as him.

What a loser. No wonder why he cried in his wedding like a little he is.
Factz going bilaa naxariis again :deadpeter:
What a loser. No wonder why he cried in his wedding like a little he is.
:russ:

Even the sigmund person thinks the girl is ugly because of her skin color and thinks the guy is attractive cause he is light skinned.

You are an ugly dude with inferior complexity.

f*ck off and stop quoting me

Triggered as f*ck. Inferiority complex coming from the girl who spends day in day out insulting Somalis

:farmajoyaab:

You look like you smell like an eritrean fob, jam your hype. Where's this false confidence coming from?

lmao your triggered why do you insist on commenting on me blocking you?
Lol is that what u call "triggered"?
full

Trending

Latest posts