I found the guy who cried on his wedding day

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Triggered much?
What is wrong with being dark skinned
Are you jealous of my slender body, curly hair, and delicate features, fat ashy skinned halimo :drakewtf:
all you do is shade somalis and being suprised that lightskin somali exist and think all of us are blick when most of us come in brown complexion lmfao i find it funny how you said "what is wrong with lightskinned" than decide to say if im jealous of your delicate features are you trying to instigate west african features as ugly sis?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
all you do is shade somalis and being suprised that lightskin somali exist and think all of us are blick when most of us come in brown complexion lmfao i find it funny how you said "what is wrong with lightskinned" than decide to say if im jealous of your delicate features are you trying to instigate west african features as ugly sis?

All the Somalians I met were dark skinned. No need to get work up over it trying to prove me wrong. Look at the halimo in the video
Be proud of your melanin.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
All the Somalians I met were dark skinned. No need to get work up over it trying to prove me wrong. Look at the halimo in the video
Be proud of your melanin.
i bet that makes you feel good saying all somalis are darkskin because to you darkskin somali equals ugly to you we were not born yesterday sis thats why your always asking a lightskin somali if theyre mixed or not because you want everybody to think habeshas are the only lightskin attractive east africans dhilada ku dashay

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
i bet that makes you feel good saying all somalis are darkskin because to you darkskin somali equals ugly to you we were not born yesterday sis thats why your always asking a lightskin somali if theyre mixed or not because you want everybody to think habeshas are the only lightskin attractive east africans dhilada ku dashay
I bet her breath smells like her unwashed asshole, this really thinks that owl-eyed aliens also known as xaarbesha are better than the somali.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I bet her breath smells like her unwashed asshole, this really thinks that owl-eyed aliens also known as xaarbesha are better than the somali.
its all habesha girls they have some sort of inferiority complex when it comes to somali girls they will sneak diss you and say "are you sure your somali" "you dont look somali" they become jealous when they see a proud somali girl that is lightskin because they desire all somali girls to be ugly xabashida iska ilaali those backstabber lice infected raw meat eating self hating cock sucking cadaan bastards

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

The fact that you went off and called me names proves that you believe dark skinned=ugly. There are Somalians who don’t believe that he is Somalian, calling him ‘Arab’ and shit but you chose to ignore them. Lol @ always..this I’ve ever made that comment l. Honestly you have inferior complexity. I don’t look down on y’all, chill.

Call a Somalian ‘dark skinned’ and they will go nuts :oh6b81q:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The fact that you went off and called me names proves that you believe dark skinned=ugly. There are Somalians who don’t believe that he isn’t Somalian, calling him ‘Arab’ and shit but you chose to ignore them. Lol @ always..this I’ve ever made that comment l. Honestly you have inferior complexity. I don’t look down on y’all, chill.

I have actually bitten a girl on the neck for calling me dark skin when I am a good deep brown chocolate

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
The fact that you went off and called me names proves that you believe dark skinned=ugly. There are Somalians who don’t believe that he is Somalian, calling him ‘Arab’ and shit but you chose to ignore them. Lol @ always..this I’ve ever made that comment l. Honestly you have inferior complexity. I don’t look down on y’all, chill.

no thats you and your people who believe darkskin is ugly if yall thought darkskin was attractive why is every airhostess for your shitty airline lightskin? and wy do yall get suprised when lighskin somalis exist foh

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
its all habesha girls they have some sort of inferiority complex when it comes to somali girls they will sneak diss you and say "are you sure your somali" "you dont look somali" they become jealous when they see a proud somali girl that is lightskin because they desire all somali girls to be ugly xabashida iska ilaali those backstabber lice infected raw meat eating self hating cock sucking cadaan bastards
I have this guy in my class that's half eritrean and half ethiopian and there isn't a day were he says that I'm not somali and i'm from yemen, I always try not to be rude but this guy is getting on my nerves.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I have actually bitten a girl on the neck for calling me dark skin when I am a good deep brown chocolate
Loooooooool

I hate you wallahi, I’m laughing like a hyena in the middle of chipotle.

Why are you like this Basra?

Trending