CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Wallahi billahi. I feel like we once roamed the plains of Yemen as children of Saba. Especially since I am Haplogroup-T I felt great connection to Saba.

We were one of the children scattered but instead of remaining in Yemen we were scattered into Eastern Africa and a other part above us (the habesha). As you might know Saba was a man he had 10 offsprings, 4 went to Shaam and 6 Yemen. We are one of the 6 I can feel it.

Sabaeans are mentioned in the biblical books of Job, Joel, Ezekiel, and Isaiah. The Book of Job mentions them as having slayed Job's livestock and servants. In Isaiah they are described as "tall of stature".

The name of Saba' is mentioned in the Qur'an twice, in the 27th and 34th Chapters, with the latter Sūrah being named after the area. The former refers to the area in the context of Solomon and the Queen of Sheba, whereas the latter refers to the Sayl al-ʿArim (Flood of the Dam), in which the historic dam was ruined by flooding. As for the phrase "Qawm Tubba'" ("People of Tubba'"), which occurs in the 44th and 50th Chapters, "Tubba'" was a title for kings of Saba', like for Himyarites.

Tubba Cali Tedesse, hoyadiin wasse

Apollo

VIP
I feel like I belong to Ancient Nubia. My paternal ancestor made a mistake by migrating to Somalia.

It is my duty to recover North Sudan for the Cushites from the Arabs.

#CushiticZionism - 3,000 years of exile. :fittytousand:

CaliTedesse

VIP
The Kebra Negast places Saba in Eastern Africa modern day Ethiopia. You see guys I'm going somewhere.

webRNS-Hebrews-Splainer1-012219-807x454.jpg

CaliTedesse

VIP
Irrigation of these farmlands was so successful that Saba was consistently remarked upon as a “green country” by ancient historians such as Pliny the Elder (c. 23-79 CE) who called the region Arabia Eudaemon (“Fortunate Arabia”), a term later used by the Romans as “Arabia Felix”. The dam, considered one of the greatest engineering feats of the ancient world, was built under the reign of the Sabean mukarrib Yatha’ Amar Watta I (c. 760-740 BCE).

My ancestors :oh6b81q::it0tdo8:

Irrigation of these farmlands was so successful that Saba was consistently remarked upon as a “green country” by ancient historians such as Pliny the Elder (c. 23-79 CE) who called the region Arabia Eudaemon (“Fortunate Arabia”), a term later used by the Romans as “Arabia Felix”. The dam, considered one of the greatest engineering feats of the ancient world, was built under the reign of the Sabean mukarrib Yatha’ Amar Watta I (c. 760-740 BCE).

My ancestors :oh6b81q::it0tdo8:
That’s dope. I have just Somali ancestry but I always loved learning about my origins.

CaliTedesse

VIP
That’s dope. I have just Somali ancestry but I always loved learning about my origins.
I feel like I share blood with Sabeans what about you? I do not believe Saba was only Southern Arabia, but Horn of Africa was also part of it.

I feel like I share blood with Sabeans what about you? I do not believe Saba was only Southern Arabia, but Horn of Africa was also part of it.
Cool. I don’t never gravitated towards that culture. I really the sea (my mother side live near there). But I also love the outback (my dad’s side). Maybe this is a coincidence. There’s a battle where I either want to live on a farm or the city lol.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Bro the Haplogroup T-M184 was from some random Yemeni Jew. The only thing that is different from you and a beesha EV-32 is that you have a writing script but your ancestors were dumbasses and forgot it. :lawd:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Wallahi billahi. I feel like we once roamed the plains of Yemen as children of Saba. Especially since I am Haplogroup-T I felt great connection to Saba.

We were one of the children scattered but instead of remaining in Yemen we were scattered into Eastern Africa and a other part above us (the habesha). As you might know Saba was a man he had 10 offsprings, 4 went to Shaam and 6 Yemen. We are one of the 6 I can feel it.

Sabaeans are mentioned in the biblical books of Job, Joel, Ezekiel, and Isaiah. The Book of Job mentions them as having slayed Job's livestock and servants. In Isaiah they are described as "tall of stature".

The name of Saba' is mentioned in the Qur'an twice, in the 27th and 34th Chapters, with the latter Sūrah being named after the area. The former refers to the area in the context of Solomon and the Queen of Sheba, whereas the latter refers to the Sayl al-ʿArim (Flood of the Dam), in which the historic dam was ruined by flooding. As for the phrase "Qawm Tubba'" ("People of Tubba'"), which occurs in the 44th and 50th Chapters, "Tubba'" was a title for kings of Saba', like for Himyarites.

Tubba Cali Tedesse, hoyadiin wasse
What next Beta Israeli? Zeila is Havilah. You ain't Ybir or Tumaal.

Trending